Author Topic: Obama daughter poses w Anti-Cop t-shirt in selfie  (Read 24078 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama daughter poses w Anti-Cop t-shirt in selfie
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 01:14:26 PM »
Dad is president of the united states of America. Mom is a lawyer. Both graduated from harvard

yeah two real POS parents ill tell ya

One is a Kenyan twink communist  - and the other is a slob trying to stop others from eating cup cakes.

2016 cant come soon enough for these asses to leave public life for good. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2015, 01:18:28 PM »
Dad is president of the united states of America. Mom is a lawyer. Both graduated from harvard

[/quote were you in Harvard ?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2015, 01:21:02 PM »
was Option D a student in Harvard?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2015, 01:22:50 PM »
was Option D a student in Harvard?

No - he is just an Obama voter 2x over who pimped obamacare left w excuses and nothing else and ready to slobber over Hillary despite a failed presidency of Obama for 6 years,.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2015, 01:26:36 PM »
No - he is just an Obama voter 2x over who pimped obamacare left w excuses and nothing else and ready to slobber over Hillary despite a failed presidency of Obama for 6 years,.
I like Hillary.. sexy woman in her youth

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 01:32:22 PM »
Soul Crusher i will leave you...to your American Civil War... you are a good guy,opinionated,blunt...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 01:41:04 PM »
We need to leave these kids alone.  They didn't ask for the spotlight.  They shouldn't be blamed for their father's lousy leadership.  Not their fault. 

Good point

It's not like her parents posted the photo and bragged about it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2015, 01:42:36 PM »

[/quote were you in Harvard ?

Na. Georgia Tech, Morehouse and Emory.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2015, 01:42:56 PM »
Of course, it's not like they are buying t-shirts without their parents permission.  If this is what the kids think, its what their parents think.

Assuming the parents know about it, but yes that is typically true. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »
Good point

It's not like her parents posted the photo and bragged about it

Libs jumped all over Palin over this correct?   So what the big deal w trashing thuggettes in the WH posting selfies in far left anti-cop tees?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2015, 01:46:36 PM »

1. We still don't know about his education. At least she has something on record. 2. No matter their education doesn't take away from the fact their lack of values and solid family values just are not their. Education and their job status is irrelevant.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 01:48:32 PM »
Libs jumped all over Palin over this correct?   So what the big deal w trashing thuggettes in the WH posting selfies in far left anti-cop tees?

Not a word about it here on this board from the "libs" though if this was one of Obama kids you and your fellow right wing morons would have blown a gasket pissing and moaning about it

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2015, 01:50:37 PM »
i thought the kids were off limits so why is this going on three pages lol i guess no difference between the parties lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2015, 01:52:28 PM »
i thought the kids were off limits so why is this going on three pages lol i guess no difference between the parties lol

We're onto bad parenting now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2015, 01:56:06 PM »
Not a word about it here on this board from the "libs" though if this was one of Obama kids you and your fellow right wing morons would have blown a gasket pissing and moaning about it

Cause Palin is not in the WH or any public office or position on any level.   Failbama is out there trashing the cops daily and w everything in NYC now - its an issue when his spawn is qwearing anti cop tees

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2015, 01:59:03 PM »
Cause Palin is not in the WH or any public office or position on any level.   Failbama is out there trashing the cops daily and w everything in NYC now - its an issue when his spawn is qwearing anti cop tees

Right, like that makes any difference

That's why Republicans never mention here or care about her at all

Just like you never mention anyone unless they are a politician regardless of how much they insert themselves into the national dialogue on politics

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2015, 01:59:35 PM »
We need to leave these kids alone.  They didn't ask for the spotlight.  They shouldn't be blamed for their father's lousy leadership.  Not their fault.  

Even if they're choosing to behave in the PUBLIC spotlight, to further their family's political cause?

I mean, Bristol palin was 24, with a reality show, starting a PAC and giving venemous speeches against the dems for a paycheck, and people were STILL saying "she's kids, she's off limits".

You don't think the kids wearing shirts designed to appeal to base voters upset with police brutality is a calculated political move?

more liberal double standards here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »
Even if they're choosing to behave in the PUBLIC spotlight, to further their family's political cause?

I mean, Bristol palin was 24, with a reality show, starting a PAC and giving venemous speeches against the dems for a paycheck, and people were STILL saying "she's kids, she's off limits".

You don't think the kids wearing shirts designed to appeal to base voters upset with police brutality is a calculated political move?

more liberal double standards here.
:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2015, 02:01:27 PM »
Cause Palin is not in the WH or any public office or position on any level.   Failbama is out there trashing the cops daily and w everything in NYC now - its an issue when his spawn is qwearing anti cop tees

Bristol Palin, and sarah too, are both political figures, making millions of $ from their PACs and from giving speeches shitting on the heads of liberals every day.  Bristol makes a great living with her abstinence thing.

Now, the other adult palins, starting fights in yards and banging people in public and getting wasted and whatnot... they're just political footnotes - adults in the public realm but non-influential.

Bristol palin works her tail off to influence political change in USA.  She's still off-limits, 33?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2015, 02:03:18 PM »
1. We still don't know about his education. At least she has something on record. 2. No matter their education doesn't take away from the fact their lack of values and solid family values just are not their. Education and their job status is irrelevant.

Sorry, you don't get to complain about him being kenyan.

unless you respect this country enough to want to IMPEACH someone that has illegally usurped our highest office, you have no room to talk here.  "he's illegal, but we shouldn't do anything about it"?   WTF is that? 

you have officially LOST the ability to bitch about it, if you're not willing to impeach him for these crimes.

Reminds me of the beaten woman calling cops to save her, then sayin "oh, i dont want to press charges..."  Sickening.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2015, 02:04:07 PM »
Bristol Palin, and sarah too, are both political figures, making millions of $ from their PACs and from giving speeches shitting on the heads of liberals every day.  Bristol makes a great living with her abstinence thing.

Now, the other adult palins, starting fights in yards and banging people in public and getting wasted and whatnot... they're just political footnotes - adults in the public realm but non-influential.

Bristol palin works her tail off to influence political change in USA.  She's still off-limits, 33?

No - all of the palins are free game - F Trig too as far as I am concerned,.   :D  :D  :D  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2015, 02:08:19 PM »
Big fucking deal. I've done that a million times when I was a kid and the dog could care less.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2015, 02:08:43 PM »

I'm a cop and I'm not getting upset about a 16 yr old girl wearing a band T-shirt. Eric Clapton sings about snorting Cocaine.. I think it's a kick ass song.... I don't do cocaine. He also shot the sheriff.. but according to him.. didn't shoot the Deputy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2015, 02:10:37 PM »
I'm a cop and I'm not getting upset about a 16 yr old girl wearing a band T-shirt. Eric Clapton sings about snorting Cocaine.. I think it's a kick ass song.... I don't do cocaine. He also shot the sheriff.. but according to him.. didn't shoot the Deputy

you forgot - I look for literally anything at all - ANYTHING - to trash the obamas over  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2015, 02:12:40 PM »

just as long as he didn't shoot the deputy it should be all right