Author Topic: Im betting there wont be riots and protests for this guy, wonder why?  (Read 508 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://news.yahoo.com/officer-says-had-no-choice-killing-unarmed-man-183618248.html

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A jury at a coroner's inquest determined Wednesday that a Montana police officer was justified in shooting and killing an unarmed man high on methamphetamine during a traffic stop.

The ruling came after Billings Police Officer Grant Morrison testified he feared for his life when he fired the three shots that killed 38-year-old Richard Ramirez.

The five-year police veteran said he became convinced that Ramirez had a gun after the man reached for his waistband during their 30-second encounter last April in a high-crime area of Montana's most populous city

do you think his name will be read a the next Black Brunch?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Im betting there wont be riots and protests for this guy, wonder why?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 05:39:33 PM »
Unless its pimped by obama and rev al the nogs wont say shit

http://news.yahoo.com/officer-says-had-no-choice-killing-unarmed-man-183618248.html

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A jury at a coroner's inquest determined Wednesday that a Montana police officer was justified in shooting and killing an unarmed man high on methamphetamine during a traffic stop.

The ruling came after Billings Police Officer Grant Morrison testified he feared for his life when he fired the three shots that killed 38-year-old Richard Ramirez.

The five-year police veteran said he became convinced that Ramirez had a gun after the man reached for his waistband during their 30-second encounter last April in a high-crime area of Montana's most populous city

do you think his name will be read a the next Black Brunch?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »
Terrible thread.   What you've shown... and tell me how I'm wrong...

African-Americans mobilize as a community and get very upset when someone from their race is wrongly killed by cops - They give a shit about wrongful murder.

But white people are what, too fucking lazy, to mobilize when a white dude gets wasted wrongly?

Tony, as a white person, what you're insinuating is massively offensive, man.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 06:18:56 PM »
Terrible thread.   What you've shown... and tell me how I'm wrong...

African-Americans mobilize as a community and get very upset when someone from their race is wrongly killed by cops - They give a shit about wrongful murder.

But white people are what, too fucking lazy, to mobilize when a white dude gets wasted wrongly?

Tony, as a white person, what you're insinuating is massively offensive, man.   
is this a nod to the satirecal cartoonist that was murdered today?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 06:32:25 PM »
is this a nod to the satirecal cartoonist that was murdered today?

I dont know how that could possibly be related.  No, not at all.  ???

I'm saying I don't understand the "where's the outrage"? posts.   Imagine fat girls walking thru the mall saying "where's the free drinks?" cause dudes are paying attention to the skinny girls.  Or the wal-mart brand soda demanding equality because Coca-Cola is selling better.

People are drawn to certain stories.  We have never heard of natalie holloway if she's butt ugly.  We've never heard of the lindbergh baby if her dad wasn't a famouos pilot.  Of course some stories catch on, some dont.

I dunno, there seems to be about 1,000 better reasons to be butthurt with the crap going on in washington today.  But "oh, why did this story get more traction" seems to be a weak one.  People react to what they react to, period.  Since you brought up this story, I hope this cop with the wrongful shoot goes to fcking prison, yes,

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:10 PM »
I dont know how that could possibly be related.  No, not at all.  ???

I'm saying I don't understand the "where's the outrage"? posts.   Imagine fat girls walking thru the mall saying "where's the free drinks?" cause dudes are paying attention to the skinny girls.  Or the wal-mart brand soda demanding equality because Coca-Cola is selling better.

People are drawn to certain stories.  We have never heard of natalie holloway if she's butt ugly.  We've never heard of the lindbergh baby if her dad wasn't a famouos pilot.  Of course some stories catch on, some dont.

I dunno, there seems to be about 1,000 better reasons to be butthurt with the crap going on in washington today.  But "oh, why did this story get more traction" seems to be a weak one.  People react to what they react to, period.  Since you brought up this story, I hope this cop with the wrongful shoot goes to fcking prison, yes,
its related bc your post was so stupid it could have only been satire.....fucking moron