Author Topic: How Much Does It Cost?  (Read 3392 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
How Much Does It Cost?
« on: January 07, 2015, 09:04:01 PM »
Hey friends,

I have a dumb question.  And yes I know, there is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb people.  So here that includes me!

I have been a lifetime natural, big mistake in retrospect.  But now I'm thinking that in the not too far future about juicing up.  Let's say I got ambitious and wanted to compete at a national level.  I know I'd never make pro, but if I wanted to shoot (no pun intended) for a national level spot, what might the gear cost me per year?  

Thanks much for your replies.

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: How Much Does It Cost?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 12:18:45 AM »
To place well at nationals your looking at around £350-£500 GBP depending on your source per month for gear and growth. The better your genetic response to gear the less you will have to pay - because the less you will need, the shitter the more,  but 350 is a starting point.

not sure what that is in USD

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 01:35:45 AM »
thats around 500$^

gear itself is actually fkin cheap if you have a good source / "know someone"

GH is whats expensive as fuck
you'd have to be really genetically gifted to win shows without high GH dosages i guess.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 01:58:53 AM »
thats around 500$^

gear itself is actually fkin cheap if you have a good source / "know someone"

GH is whats expensive as fuck
you'd have to be really genetically gifted to win shows without high GH dosages i guess.

I doubt anybody is winning No drug Tested shows without the use of HGH. I would def agree and say most of a competoitors money is going to go to HGH and the higher the quality the higher the price. Steroids are cheap. Actually I pay alot for my steroids. My watson Test cypionate costs me 125$ with insurance is costs me 70$ and some change.I think anybody can get lean anough just using 2 steroid compounds and maybe some T3 then of course HGH 6-8IU a day once you hit 6%BF-8%Bf you should switch your gear to all fast acting esters and some labs will have what you need all in one blend wich will saive you ALOT of money something like a Tren.Mast,Test prop blend i have seen for 60$ but prices can varry.

Most of the bread and butter money is going to be spent on HGH, T3,T4, lasix or dyazide.  Of course diet and training as well as cardio need to be in check but they do not need to be overused like some guys preech, you can get ripped just doing 20 minutes of H/I/T cardio a day. plus High intensity training.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 02:14:51 AM »
i dont really know how much hgh has done for me in the 5 months ive been running.

ive definately stayed leaner. but size not so much man, only running 5 ius though a day.

first month it hit my like a ton of bricks, pumped, sleep am,azing painfull boned, full.
its sort of tailed off, thinking of taking it out for a few months then hit it again and go up to 8ius

just cant afford to run 20ius a day or even 10.

insulin has pushed my weight up though nicely.

2.5g test + 1g tren will be ran next = more test then i usually run

weight has stalled at 235 lbs for a few weeks now at 5'11

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 11:04:58 AM »
HGH is overrated for mass me thinks... But it does help for recovery doesn't it?

Serious question Mazfit: how can you tell what is working or not on your stack? Do you still gain weight at that level from adding something new like HGH or is it just to keep your mass?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 03:44:14 AM »
if im going to be honest mate before i was running hgh i was around 222lbs with hgh im 235

BUT - im also running insulin and have upped my doses - also eating alot more cals around 1.8k more plus more carbs and protein training less eg 4 days a week instead of 6

so to answer your question i have no idea whats helping me gain the weight - it could be a combination of everything

if i could go back and do this again, i would have taken more care to see what worked and what didnt

for me its just a case of throw as much in as possible train hard, eat hard, rest well

oh and tren - ive noticed a huge difference in my physique i look alot softer and less 3D without tren.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 09:33:21 PM »
Okay, so back to my question:  how much does all of this cost per year?

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 06:46:52 AM »
Okay, so back to my question:  how much does all of this cost per year?

well your blasting and cruising so it depends on the dosages your using, of course when you are cruising and just using say 300mg of Test E a week and maybe 10-20mg of anavar a day it's only going to cost you maybe 200$ per month on your cruise months and if you choose not to use anavar it would only cost you like 100$ for 2x10ml's of Test E.

Now when your blasting and using some HGH and heavier stacks it can get spendy I don't know what your blasts are like but I just ran Test cyp,Test prop,winstrol 50-100mg daily,Masteron 100mg EOD, Insulin 30 units for the whole day(just 3 days a week),

I would say when I blast and run about 2 grams a week it costs me about 1,500$ for a few months but I pay alot because I do pay for pharmaceutical grade gear. The Insulin is the cheapest most effective stuff I use, but definately research Insulin top to bottom and then some before you use it.

I also buy human grade Pharma armidex and nolva wich adds up(just for my sandoz armidex and Nolva it costs me 160$ for just 28 tabs of each 1mg for the arimidex and 10mg nolvadex both made by sandoz. that is costing me alot of money.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 08:16:47 AM »
To the op... You will know in a few months if you have the genes for this sport in how you respond, if you don't blow up forget about it, train healthly use just enough to look good and to enjoy your training

I know lads spending fortunes and you'd never know it to look at them, fucking deluded...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 08:55:25 AM »
20k min per year. MINIMUM!!!
?

MastHead

• Getbig I
  • more u eat, more u grow
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 04:05:19 PM »

^^^Agree'd

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 09:36:57 PM »
To the op... You will know in a few months if you have the genes for this sport in how you respond, if you don't blow up forget about it, train healthly use just enough to look good and to enjoy your training

I know lads spending fortunes and you'd never know it to look at them, fucking deluded...

This is an excellent point.  i have no idea how I would respond.  I am very sensitive to most medications and usually only need a minimal amount to achieve the desired effect.  On the other hand, I am long past my teen and twenties years.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 09:38:43 PM »

Thanks guys.  This tells me a lot.  That probably I could be looking at $1500-$2000 a month.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 01:56:19 AM »
this is one of the reasons we have muscle models now and new weight classes.

muscle models are basically guys who could be bodybuilders but either dont like the look, or dont have the cash for it.

bodybuilding is genetic response + source and quality of drugs + how much money you have + training + eating ( how much money again )