Author Topic: FOX: Executives turning to black television programs to boost ratings  (Read 4196 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Fox plans to appeal to the colored folks in the hopes it's new television series will reap a windfall in viewers and appeal to commercial advertising. I'm betting on a lot of fried chicken commercials. 
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-fox-chiefs-reveal-reboot-761341

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: FOX: Executives turning to black television programs to boost ratings
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 11:32:11 AM »
It makes sense. Executives and corporations care about one thing: money.

They are not doing this because they truly care about the black community. They are doing it to increase rating, which leads to money.

Any smart business person knows you need to appeal to a wide audience to increase your intake.
X

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 11:53:40 AM »
Not sure if this will do well..most black dramas or even comedies suck watch oprahs channel
irongearco.com

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 05:30:00 PM »
While whites are out working paying for the tax sponges of society - someone got to be home drinking 40's, laying on the couch, popping out lil thuggies, waking up at 2pm, watching the TV. 

That doesn't sound fair. Is that how the politicians want it in your country?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 05:33:51 PM »
Not sure if this will do well..most black dramas or even comedies suck watch oprahs channel

The wire was good. Dont think oprah is a good gauge of what male bodhbuilders would watch.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 06:08:00 PM »
Bunch of ignorant rascist fucks on here.. My guess is that it's projection life's failures looking for an excuse.. I just had to shit can a negative loser a few weeks before Christmas for being a jealous twat.. His tune changed when I called him in and started crying about how he wouldn't have a way to pay his mortgage or buy gifts for his kids... WTF ???  Should have thought about that shit when spewing his garbage... The black guy is FAR more valuable than that fat fuck.. Pops always told me to never trust smokers and guys that didn't give enough of a fuck about their jobs to stay in shape - and this dick was both... Cared so little about those kids that he didn't have the self discipline to stay lean and look fucking respectable and it's ME that's the bad guy?????

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 06:10:44 PM »
While whites are out working paying for the tax sponges of society - someone got to be home drinking 40's, laying on the couch, popping out lil thuggies, waking up at 2pm, watching the TV. 

Yes, white people are the only ones that work.

BTW it's OBAMA'S fault

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 06:16:01 PM »
Bunch of ignorant rascist fucks on here.. My guess is that it's projection life's failures looking for an excuse.. I just had to shit can a negative loser a few weeks before Christmas for being a jealous twat.. His tune changed when I called him in and started crying about how he wouldn't have a way to pay his mortgage or buy gifts for his kids... WTF ???  Should have thought about that shit when spewing his garbage... The black guy is FAR more valuable than that fat fuck.. Pops always told me to never trust smokers and guys that didn't give enough of a fuck about their jobs to stay in shape - and this dick was both... Cared so little about those kids that he didn't have the self discipline to stay lean and look fucking respectable and it's ME that's the bad guy?????

Ignoring soul crusher wtf are you referring to? I dont know programme or care

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 06:17:28 PM »

What's the matter with you?

You black or something?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 06:34:37 PM »
Nine % of the population needs 25% of the shows........ ok.. sure..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 06:56:08 PM »
Fox plans to appeal to the colored folks in the hopes it's new television series will reap a windfall in viewers and appeal to commercial advertising. I'm betting on a lot of fried chicken commercials. 
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-fox-chiefs-reveal-reboot-761341

I've seen the first episode.....its going to be a pretty bad ass series.  It even has drunk ass Courtney Love in it.
A

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 06:58:15 PM »

African immigrants to the U.S. are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[17] According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[18][19]

In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult white Americans and 3.8 percent of adult black Americans in the United States, respectively.[20] According to the 2000 Census, the percentage of Africans with a graduate degree is highest among Nigerian Americans at 28.3 percent, followed by Egyptian Americans at 23.8 percent.[18][19]

Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older, 87.9% reported having a high school degree or higher,[21] compared with 78.8% of Asian-born immigrants and 76.8% of European-born immigrants, respectively.[22] Africans from Kenya (90.8 percent), Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher.

Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent) and Mauritania (60.8 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

NOW STFU.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 08:41:26 PM »
A diploma from an African college is about equivalent to an American high school degree from a back woods, zero tier, state funded, hippie run, 2A high school.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 08:49:38 PM »
Smart Nazis  created & televised 1936 Berlin Olympiad, that was long long time ago  ;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 08:50:58 PM »
A diploma from an African college is about equivalent to an American high school degree from a back woods, zero tier, state funded, hippie run, 2A high school.

SMH, many come here and graduate from college and then go onto grad school.
Ignorance, damn.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 08:55:08 PM »
African immigrants to the U.S. are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[17] According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[18][19]

In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult white Americans and 3.8 percent of adult black Americans in the United States, respectively.[20] According to the 2000 Census, the percentage of Africans with a graduate degree is highest among Nigerian Americans at 28.3 percent, followed by Egyptian Americans at 23.8 percent.[18][19]

Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older, 87.9% reported having a high school degree or higher,[21] compared with 78.8% of Asian-born immigrants and 76.8% of European-born immigrants, respectively.[22] Africans from Kenya (90.8 percent), Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher.

Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent) and Mauritania (60.8 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.

NOW STFU.

I don't think any one questions the drive of the Africans that come over here becUse they know how much education means. Talk to them even they don't like American blacks because they're lazy and have all this opportunity and don't use it.  They will flat out tell you that.

He's talking about the good old welfare raised american black. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 09:05:43 PM »
SMH, many come here and graduate from college and then go onto grad school.
Ignorance, damn.

No many come here and their foreign credits are accepted regardless of accreditation. The sole reason many international students are given prioritization is to help prop up the vast amounts of university research programs and attract (keep the market alive) for top faculty. Accepting international students is a sun shining disposition because you have some that are getting in and given passing grades to sustain the university where they are debt ridden (most international students succeed in science, technology, and engineering programs), nonetheless it helps U.S. students achieve a truly higher education that they would otherwise not have. But then again that is the college business model.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »

wow ???

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 09:30:01 PM »
No many come here and their foreign credits are accepted regardless of accreditation. The sole reason many international students are given prioritization is to help prop up the vast amounts of university research programs and attract (keep the market alive) for top faculty. Accepting international students is a sun shining disposition because you have some that are getting in and given passing grades to sustain the university where they are debt ridden (most international students succeed in science, technology, and engineering programs), nonetheless it helps U.S. students achieve a truly higher education that they would otherwise not have. But then again that is the college business model.

Foreign credits from Africa are definitely not accepted here you must be smoking that good good. Seeing you trying to spin this is kinda sad actually lol but whatever helps you feel better about yourself.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 09:55:46 PM »
I don't think any one questions the drive of the Africans that come over here becUse they know how much education means. Talk to them even they don't like American blacks because they're lazy and have all this opportunity and don't use it.  They will flat out tell you that.

He's talking about the good old welfare raised american black. 
Yet, the African countries that they come from are doing what? And let's not get what the Chinese are allowed to do.

Also, many don't like American blacks because they are not "pure", like Africans.
But, it's odd, many of the African women over here will perm their hair like American blacks, go to barbershops and salons run by American blacks.
Also, you have to look at it like this as well. To come over here takes some money, so there are those who come from money as well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 10:17:50 PM »
Yet, the African countries that they come from are doing what? And let's not get what the Chinese are allowed to do.

Also, many don't like American blacks because they are not "pure", like Africans.
But, it's odd, many of the African women over here will perm their hair like American blacks, go to barbershops and salons run by American blacks.
Also, you have to look at it like this as well. To come over here takes some money, so there are those who come from money as well.

Some what. Most I have talked too and attended college with were Nigerians and they hated most of the American blacks

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 10:24:32 PM »
Some what. Most I have talked too and attended college with were Nigerians and they hated most of the American blacks
And then they go to parties with those same American black people. I knew Nigerians and different Africans in college. And yes, they had that "I don't like American blacks due to you not taking advantage", and so do the Caribbeans say the same as well. But, the Africans sold their own into slavery, and then come here as foreigners to go to school, and then complain about the same blacks that helped them to be able to go to school with white people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 10:33:39 PM »
It makes sense. Executives and corporations care about one thing: money.

They are not doing this because they truly care about the black community. They are doing it to increase rating, which leads to money.

Any smart business person knows you need to appeal to a wide audience to increase your intake.
Eh, not gonna work.  Blacks only watch garbage. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 10:56:30 PM »
Wikipedia:

African immigrants to the U.S. are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[17]

According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[18][19]

In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult white Americans and 3.8 percent of adult black Americans in the United States, respectively.[20]

According to the 2000 Census, the percentage of Africans with a graduate degree is highest among Nigerian Americans at 28.3 percent, followed by Egyptian Americans at 23.8 percent.[18][19]

Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older, 87.9% reported having a high school degree or higher,[21] compared with 78.8% of Asian-born immigrants and 76.8% of European-born immigrants, respectively.[22]

Africans from Kenya (90.8 percent), Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher.

You black or something?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 01:53:19 AM »

You black or something?

;D