Author Topic: What are your thoughts on gyno?  (Read 4981 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
What are your thoughts on gyno?
« on: January 08, 2015, 12:24:11 PM »
I am reffering to the incipient phases. I recently bumped into it and besides using lethro am not really familiar with it. I am sure there are some knowledgeable betbiggers here..

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: What are your thoughts on gyno?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 12:36:42 PM »
I get it really bad... I can fell it start swelling up some times, when I'm not usinging engough EXEMESTANE, 12.5mg eod.  But when I bump up the test and I start to notice it I switch to every day and add 25mg of novadex to get it under control. Then I add letro once it's under control and it will shrink up to almost nothing.  

Some people never get it, some get it naturally I happen to get it at anything over 500mgs a week

But once you got it you got it, the only real way to remove it is to have the gland removed which at some point in my life I will have to

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 12:38:28 PM »
There is no sure fix, Some guys respond well to letro but not all. You could try others ns see if you have any better luck. If they are extremely hard lumps surgery is usually the only option.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 12:39:47 PM »
surgery is the only real fix unfortunately
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 12:53:01 PM »
It is psychologically devastating for guys that get it.Of course it can happen to guys that don't even use steroids too. It seems to happen when aromatase happens when test is converted into estrogen. I would think health insurance would cover it if it's not self inflicted or known to be self inflicted. I know some guys have gone to plastic surgeons who can bill it as a medical and not a cosmetic operation. They send the removed flesh to the lab for cancer testing.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 01:06:44 PM »
It is psychologically devastating for guys that get it.Of course it can happen to guys that don't even use steroids too. It seems to happen when aromatase happens when test is converted into estrogen. I would think health insurance would cover it if it's not self inflicted or known to be self inflicted. I know some guys have gone to plastic surgeons who can bill it as a medical and not a cosmetic operation. They send the removed flesh to the lab for cancer testing.

Insurance almost always won't pay anymore even when the Dr does a biopsy. My buddy went thru all that.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 02:49:07 PM »
Cud be running g of test 2 months solid and for no reason either the left or right gland will just become active and swell for seemingly no reason and completely dissipate back to nothing within a week or so, arimidex seems to work better than nolva imo, as little as quarter of a tab and no more than half does the job plenty.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 03:54:30 PM »

Ill just say i had it from middle school to adult hood and im still mentally fixated on my chest, even after a few surgeries. Mine wasnt hard glandular tissue, just "extra" tissue as my doc told me. Like puffy nips but no gland. Still doesnt look how i want but ive come to settle and not worry like i used to. It is definitely psychologically debilitating, especially if you are into fitness. Oddly enougg, my bro has the same issue. Doesnt give a fuck about it tho, he isnt in to fitness

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 04:06:37 PM »
remember the getbigger that was jacked as shit, but wore a mankini in all his pics?  it was like 5 years back.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 04:08:44 PM »
I tried legit letro and threw up like mad.  It was horrible

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 04:22:35 PM »
I'm in favor of it. I like boobs.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 05:44:20 PM »
Use your imagination but i have dealt with hundreds of juicers and always said if itchy sore or swollen nipples take nolva or adex asap. Once there surgery is only fix. Sensitivity varies so much from my exp.

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 06:32:09 PM »
Bro just take a shot of whiskey take a razor cut under the nipple possibly another shot after that and some needle nose pliers and rip that nipple gland outta there! Then sew that bad boy back up and no more gyno!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 06:40:11 PM »
Bro just take a shot of whiskey take a razor cut under the nipple possibly another shot after that and some needle nose pliers and rip that nipple gland outta there! Then sew that bad boy back up and no more gyno!

People have actually done this and posted the pics online

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 06:44:49 PM »
I tried legit letro and threw up like mad.  It was horrible

You sure that wasn't primipexole?  I miss dosage it about a month ago, it was horrible I passed out in like 3 mins.. Woke up to vomiting uncontrollably and has the hiccups for 3 days. I ended up in the we that night. It was horrible

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 06:48:14 PM »
People have actually done this and posted the pics online

Please do share

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 07:17:28 PM »
He may have taken to much I've done that before if you Im going to say OD for the sake of things. If you take to much that can make you puke... I hate dealing with Anti Es at that point isn't the extra test just seminished returns? What's everyone's thoughts.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 07:33:44 PM »

More pics here if you are a member

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/133762-i-need-male-gyno-pics.html

Omg, not a member. Please post more.
Any back story to that guy? Did he use any local anesthesia?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 07:35:19 PM »
I am reffering to the incipient phases. I recently bumped into it and besides using lethro am not really familiar with it. I am sure there are some knowledgeable betbiggers here..
Would love to feel your "gyno", stud.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 07:35:56 PM »
You can't use anesthesia to do that you'd pass out lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 07:37:07 PM »
Tell us more, dingdong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 07:40:44 PM »

Re-read my post

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 07:18:42 AM »
Thank you for all the replies. A guy I help got it but it is not visible. However you CAN feel the lump inside close to the nipple. But visually is undetectable. He went to the doctor for assurance and it confirmed it is incipient gyno. He is taking 2.5 lethro daily. At first it regressed quick. Then stopped lethro, it came back, now lethro again but it is persistant.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 03:24:45 PM »
Only bitches and trannies have gyno. Hope this helps.
A