Author Topic: Pegida Marches  (Read 13446 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Pegida Marches
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2015, 07:46:54 AM »
schroder like most far right people in europe, was a fag, just like most nazis too. There is a link between far right ideas and homosexuality. A perfect peaceful world where everyone is white, blond, in good health, muscular, smart and sucking each other dicks...
Far Right ?? he was SPD.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2015, 08:04:44 AM »
schroder like most far right people in europe, was a fag, just like most nazis too. There is a link between far right ideas and homosexuality. A perfect peaceful world where everyone is white, blond, in good health, muscular, smart and sucking each other dicks...

::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2015, 09:19:29 AM »

At least this thread is back to the subject of bodybuilding  :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2015, 09:23:46 AM »
she is a traitor to her own people.

"Islam belongs in Germany"   ....really? REALLY???  ::)

Lol, she said that?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2015, 11:26:16 AM »
Lol, she said that?

Yes.
Nearly all politicians are saying or implying it - they have to and are also naive enough to believe it. "Angela" most likely belongs to the active destructors that are filling the ranks especially in Germany but really all over Europe. New "voters" are mostly müslim foreigners and highly sought after. Plus there's the usual bribery and blackmail involved.
Many German politicians have roots in radical left/communist organizations and are openly talking about the destruction of Germany in their books.
The EU, pan European movement, is a communistic octopus. I was browsing through a "Gewerkschaftsbroschüre"/"union brochure" and there's a page with Schulz and another administrative and the headline reads

"If I could i would start a revolution today"

I think we all know what color this revolution is supposed to have.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2015, 11:59:48 AM »
Yes.
Nearly all politicians are saying or implying it - they have to and are also naive enough to believe it. "Angela" most likely belongs to the active destructors that are filling the ranks especially in Germany but really all over Europe. New "voters" are mostly müslim foreigners and highly sought after. Plus there's the usual bribery and blackmail involved.
Many German politicians have roots in radical left/communist organizations and are openly talking about the destruction of Germany in their books.
The EU, pan European movement, is a communistic octopus. I was browsing through a "Gewerkschaftsbroschüre"/"union brochure" and there's a page with Schulz and another administrative and the headline reads

just utterly horrible and shameful :'(

i cant think of any other nation/culture in the history of the world which actively sought to undermine and destroy ITSELF so relentlessly...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »

i cant think of any other nation/culture in the history of the world which actively sought to undermine and destroy ITSELF so relentlessly...

Guilt I guess. Lose two world wars and be the responsible party for the death of millions and I guess their culture can't take it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2015, 12:23:32 PM »
This is what happens with a female Chancellor of Germany / Prime Minister etc

Bring back Helmut Kohl! :D

Or better yet Adolf H!

Only female leader that was any good was UKs Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher. No "Islam belongs in the UK" there!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2015, 12:45:40 PM »
This is what happens with a female Chancellor of Germany / Prime Minister etc

Bring back Helmut Kohl! :D

Or better yet Adolf H!

Only female leader that was any good was UKs Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher. No "Islam belongs in the UK" there!

i think the entire Leftist-PC addiction in europe over the last 50 years has been a direct backlash to WW2 and how it was explained to everyone by propogandists.

everyone was taught that WW2 was ENTIRELY hitler's own fault and no one else's, and that he did it because he was a nationalist, therefore the lesson is that expressing nationalism IN ANY FORM is EVIL, DANGEROUS and WRONG and it became enormously taboo ever since. ...and everyone became so terrified of being called 'nazis' that the pendulum swung to the opposite extreme to what we have today, where the modern european mindset is to bend over backwards to be so totally PC and 'tolerant' that even if it actually undermines their own nations and cultures in favor of forced multiculturalism and 'diversity', its is worth it. Political Correctness has supplanted Christianity as the official religion of europe.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2015, 01:22:21 PM »
The world wars have been tools to further diminish white Europeans leading role in the world. Way before the world wars it was clear that a strong west was a thing that had to be abolished.
Decades later we find ourselves as second class citizens in our own nations...
and i dare you to speak for your self interest bigot'd, entitled, white, hateful supremacist anti semite domestic terrorist  :D

Also I highly doubt Adolf Hitler was good for Germany - I think his inflated Germanic Teutonic cult was clearly a pretentious tool to tow good Germans into their demise. His roots in the Thule society speak volumes about his true intents - it seems also he was a scholar of Blavatsky and a new age fa.g.g.ot... which would explain his vegetarian bias. He pretty much was another collectivist do good'er.

On a more positive note - the genie is out of the bottle.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2015, 02:20:23 PM »
i wonder where RUHL stands on this  :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2015, 02:26:56 PM »
The world wars have been tools to further diminish white Europeans leading role in the world. Way before the world wars it was clear that a strong west was a thing that had to be abolished.
and i dare you to speak for your self interest bigot'd, entitled, white, hateful supremacist anti semite domestic terrorist  :D

Also I highly doubt Adolf Hitler was good for Germany - I think his inflated Germanic Teutonic cult was clearly a pretentious tool to tow good Germans into their demise. His roots in the Thule society speak volumes about his true intents - it seems also he was a scholar of Blavatsky and a new age fa.g.g.ot... which would explain his vegetarian bias. He pretty much was another collectivist do good'er.

maybe adolf was not a kim jong il but he wouldnt let the muslims take over germany

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2015, 02:50:41 PM »
Yes.

Yes it's true unfortunately. After wwii Germans were removed from power in Germany (and this happened in many in other countries too) They were replaced by communists or communist friendly 'politicians', in many cases they were directly communist and in some cases you had a person ruling from behind the scenes (like in the case of Tito and Moshe Pijade)

Hungary: Matyas Rakosi, Ernö Gerö
Romania: Ana Pauker
Poland: Roman Zumbrowski
Czechoslovakia: Rudolf Slansky
Jugoslavia: Tito, Moshe Pijade

and so on...

The governments are hijacked and are not representative of the people, deceit and treachery over and over until the lies becomes the 'truth'
tank u jesus

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2015, 07:48:18 PM »

Correct. Not only white Europeans but also the Japanese. And Hitler was a Jew himself.

Jews only remember the Holocaust yet forget the role they played in the Holomodor - which was many times worse. About 500,000 Jews died in the Holocaust but 10s of million white people starved to death in the Holomodor. The Holocaust was a sacrifice of Jews so the State of Israel could be created. The elite Jews were willing to sacrifice them to further their long term agenda.

The World Wars were Jew Wars, created and financed by criminal bankers.

There will be a tribunal one day. Would hate to be those Jews that conspired to genocide the White Race.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2015, 07:51:06 PM »
Yes.

She is a puppet. All the Western Politicians should be arrested immediately and charged with Treason and Genocide. All those that ridiculed or minimized complaints about forced immigration are guilty. They are all on the wrong side of the moral debate. They deserve the death penalty and public execution after a tribunal.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2015, 01:57:38 AM »
Pegida will produce new leaders just like every mass movements in history  ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2015, 03:14:48 AM »
Correct. Not only white Europeans but also the Japanese. And Hitler was a Jew himself.

Jews only remember the Holocaust yet forget the role they played in the Holomodor - which was many times worse. About 500,000 Jews died in the Holocaust but 10s of million white people starved to death in the Holomodor. The Holocaust was a sacrifice of Jews so the State of Israel could be created. The elite Jews were willing to sacrifice them to further their long term agenda.

The World Wars were Jew Wars, created and financed by criminal bankers.

There will be a tribunal one day. Would hate to be those Jews that conspired to genocide the White Race.

Hitler was not a Jew, he was Catholic just like most people in southern Germany and Austria are.
tank u jesus

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2015, 04:02:38 AM »
Hitler was not a Jew, he was Catholic just like most people in southern Germany and Austria are.

This. It amazes me that people think this, just like many other myths about him. Not saying he was a good guy, but it's time to stop perpetuating this rumor. It gives a false sense of why he did what he did.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2015, 02:05:48 PM »

Not a practicing Jew but according to DNA evidence he was Jewish.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/new-dna-evidence-shows-hitler-was-jewish/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2015, 02:12:56 PM »
This. It amazes me that people think this, just like many other myths about him. Not saying he was a good guy, but it's time to stop perpetuating this rumor. It gives a false sense of why he did what he did.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlerjew.html

"One of the most frequently asked questions about the Holocaust and the Nazi party is whether Adolf Hitler was Jewish or had Jewish ancestors.

Though the idea may seem preposterous to some, the question seems to stem from the remote possibility that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. Hitler's father, Alois, was registered as an illegitimate child with no father when born in 1837 and to this day Hitler's paternal grandfather is unknown. Alois' mother, Maria Schicklgruber, is known to have worked in the home of a wealthy Jew, so there is some chance, however small, that a son in that household got Hitler's grandmother pregnant."

^^^
Small chance, yet DNA studies also supports the notion that Hitler had a Jewish ancestor. I think there is a good chance his grandfather was Jewish. And nobody can really disprove this since the grandfather is unknown.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2015, 02:19:15 PM »
holocaust (ˈhɒləˌkɔːst)
n
1. great destruction or loss of life or the source of such destruction, esp fire
2. (Historical Terms) Also called: the Churban or the Shoah the mass murder of Jews and members of many other ethnic, social, and political groups in continental Europe between 1940 and 1945 by the Nazi regime
3. (Ecclesiastical Terms) a rare word for burnt offering

The Jews that died in the Holocaust were a burnt offering to create the State of Israel. They were sacrificed by other Jews to further their Agenda. Hitler, conceived by a Jewish grandfather, was financed by Jewish Bankers. Churchill was also financed by Jewish Bankers. End goal: The genocide of the White Race

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2015, 02:57:01 PM »
Btw

When did Germany elect a female leader?

I always saw germans as masculine and logical people?

Even pussified Sweden has not elected a female leader yet

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2015, 03:05:07 PM »
obsidian would be incarcerated in france for the above noted posts!

"

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2015, 03:08:16 PM »
Btw

When did Germany elect a female leader?

I always saw germans as masculine and logical people?

Even pussified Sweden has not elected a female leader yet
Not yet, but females are already running Sweden. It is no secret that feminists run amok in the land of the Vikings!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »
obsidian would be incarcerated in france for the above noted posts!

Freedom of speech baby!