Author Topic: EMAIL FRIEND SITUATION.. SHOULD I BE OFFENDED? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?  (Read 9028 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
HEY EVERYONE! JUST had something happen with me  with my special email friend... here's the situation.. met this person on another forum, we quickly became fast email friends, and have been for the past year and half almost 2 years.. we email each other literally every day or at least every other day.. and yes, we discuss ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING and i DO MEAN EVERYTHING (i.e. our personal intimacies).. she is married but i think they have a open relationship at least i hope they do because i would feel bad if she is "mentally and emailing me cheating" on her husband with me.. she has asked me to never inquire about her relationship... we also send each other gifts thru the mail for holidays and birthdays.... we live far away across the country from each other....

anyway, so today i get a email from her how she "looked up" my address and "found" a photo of my house on google under some website... i guess nowadays if you know someone's address you can find it including a photo online... so she asked me in the email is this your house? i was just doing a search on the city you live and i had your address so i "found" your home..

now here's the thing: maybe i'm totally overreacting, but somehow i feel this is like a HUGE INVASION OF PRIVACY! i mean it's one thing to be best email friends writing each other about everything, sending presents to each other, and so on... but i expected it to be just that.. she has mentioned that she would think it would be great if one day we would meet in person? don't know if i'm ready OR WOULD EVER be ready for that.....

but now that she has gone and seen my house, where i live? i don't know i just feel that's too much information about me she knows now? she has sent me photos of her, but i have yet to send photos of myself to her... i just don't feel 100% comfortable with that next more intimate step! especially since she IS married... i've kind of ignored her suggestion of "wouldn't it be great if someday we meet".... i just don't know how i should feel about her now knowing EXACTLY where i live, i mean it's one thing to have my address it's another thing for her to know EXACTLY visually where i live?... okay,i'm rambling, thoughts everyone!...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: EMAIL FRIEND SITUATION.. SHOULD I BE OFFENDED? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 11:41:49 AM »
Hire an armed bodyguard ASAP.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 11:57:01 AM »
You can basically check anybodys house if you know the address.
Google maps street view.

Does not include Getbiggers. They all live in their mansions behind a wall and a moat :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 11:59:14 AM »
You gonna get raped.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 12:55:53 PM »
c'mon dudes, if your gonna reply, reply seriously please...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 01:03:38 PM »
c'mon dudes, if your gonna reply, reply seriously please...

Tom, you are 50 years old, what kind of bullshit is this? :'(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 03:19:19 PM »

Bwahahahahaha!

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 03:39:12 PM »
You can basically check anybodys house if you know the address.
Google maps street view.

Does not include Getbiggers. They all live in their mansions behind a wall and a moat :)

x2.  With few exceptions everyone can be seen via Google Earth or a satellite view if you know the address.  You can avoid street view exposure if you live in a gated community.  Bah!

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 03:43:07 PM »

What about the woman involved in such a silly long-distance relationship where the people haven't actually met in real life?  I feel sorry for her children most of all.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2015, 07:25:57 PM »

Exactly.  It seems like only yesterday Tom told us that he was

...going thru mid life crisis... [and] working only part time as a manager at a recreational center in the midwest hating it, the pay sucks and there is no chance for me to move up and i hate everyone i work with! and since it's only part time i'm actually living with my brother..."

In various other threads Tom clearly indicated that he was gay (do I need to quote you?  I can.) so why are you having online flirtations with a woman much less a married one?  If you wanted to maintain your privacy why did you give her your (brother's) address?  I have said it before and I will say it again: choices have consequences.  Start making better choices.  You are too old to be acting so foolish.  The advice I gave you 6 years ago still applies:

i look alot younger and act alot younger than almost 45, but i'm still my age you know! and i'm tired of being poor and struggling and now with the economy the way it is nationwide, i'm searching for answers!!!!!!!!!!

You also appear preoccupied with the fact that you are pushing 45 but “act alot younger.”  Has it occurred to you that this may be your problem?  Stop acting “younger” and start acting like an adult.

::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2015, 07:29:27 PM »
HEY EVERYONE! JUST had something happen with me  with my special email friend... here's the situation.. met this person on another forum, we quickly became fast email friends, and have been for the past year and half almost 2 years.. we email each other literally every day or at least every other day.. and yes, we discuss ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING and i DO MEAN EVERYTHING (i.e. our personal intimacies).. she is married but i think they have a open relationship at least i hope they do because i would feel bad if she is "mentally and emailing me cheating" on her husband with me.. she has asked me to never inquire about her relationship... we also send each other gifts thru the mail for holidays and birthdays.... we live far away across the country from each other....

anyway, so today i get a email from her how she "looked up" my address and "found" a photo of my house on google under some website... i guess nowadays if you know someone's address you can find it including a photo online... so she asked me in the email is this your house? i was just doing a search on the city you live and i had your address so i "found" your home..

now here's the thing: maybe i'm totally overreacting, but somehow i feel this is like a HUGE INVASION OF PRIVACY! i mean it's one thing to be best email friends writing each other about everything, sending presents to each other, and so on... but i expected it to be just that.. she has mentioned that she would think it would be great if one day we would meet in person? don't know if i'm ready OR WOULD EVER be ready for that.....

but now that she has gone and seen my house, where i live? i don't know i just feel that's too much information about me she knows now? she has sent me photos of her, but i have yet to send photos of myself to her... i just don't feel 100% comfortable with that next more intimate step! especially since she IS married... i've kind of ignored her suggestion of "wouldn't it be great if someday we meet".... i just don't know how i should feel about her now knowing EXACTLY where i live, i mean it's one thing to have my address it's another thing for her to know EXACTLY visually where i live?... okay,i'm rambling, thoughts everyone!...

tom, we are here for you.  provide the pictures she has sent to you (all of them) so that we may deliver your appropriate course of action. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2015, 07:58:19 PM »

Grow a set of bollocks for fucks sake.

If you want to have an affair, just do it. This is all risk with zero reward. What do you think her hubby will do if he reads one of your emails to her?

When he comes round to your house and caves your face in, will it be worth all those furtive wanks you had reading about her "personal intimacies"?

So you sent each other presents. You must know each others addresses. Why the fuck are you flapping around like a fish out of water because she has a picture of your house?

Stop emailing her and visit a whorehouse. Get it out of your system.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 09:20:35 AM »
"Best email friends"

What is this shit?
Y

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 09:36:18 AM »
The title of this thread should be ".357 magnum vs .44 magnum?"

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2015, 10:36:06 AM »
Exactly.  It seems like only yesterday Tom told us that he was

In various other threads Tom clearly indicated that he was gay (do I need to quote you?  I can.) so why are you having online flirtations with a woman much less a married one?  If you wanted to maintain your privacy why did you give her your (brother's) address?  I have said it before and I will say it again: choices have consequences.  Start making better choices.  You are too old to be acting so foolish.  The advice I gave you 6 years ago still applies:

::)

Epic archive excavation.  Bah ha ha ha ha

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 10:54:43 AM »
I don't know exactly what your asking advice about..if you are gay then why are you involved in a situation like this with a woman?...if you aer straight you should met and banged her a long time ago instead of being led on this long drawn out email affair....why are you guys exchanging gifts?....are you sending her expensive gifts?......she might be depressed......come to think of it you might be depressed as well....maybe this is the only excitement you guys get

I would be scared about her knowing where my house is and what it looks like.....but if you are single and living alone then so what???

I had a scary situation once where I met a chick on line and we were going to meet and have sex...she then went on to contact my then 16 year old son on facebook (who has my same name).....I told her I would strangle her (seriously) if she ever did that again, and told her she was nuts....never heard from her again thank God

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 05:34:44 PM »

Thats funny! Seriously haven't you watch Catfish? It's probably some fat 15 year old cross dresser you've been talking to   

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 10:43:35 AM »
Relax, it's just someone trying really hard to out you.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 03:24:16 PM »
Tom has disappeared.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 06:24:57 PM »

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 07:59:03 AM »
Tom has disappeared.

Tom.  Tom.  Tom.  TOM!

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2015, 08:30:26 AM »
Tom.  Tom.  Tom.  TOM!

Bah ha ha ha ha ;D

Were it not for his previous posts, we might conclude that Tom is a teenager living in his mom's basement.  As it is, he appears to be 50 and living in his brother's basement.