Author Topic: Obama's life before politics  (Read 29836 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Obama's life before politics
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2015, 09:59:01 PM »
sure he did

that's why he collapsed the nation and made the US Communist country with himself as dictator

remember that's your fallback fantasies after you've worn yourself out with all your gay bath house fantasies

Again, stop. Please just stop. Again *holy shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2015, 10:16:52 PM »
Seriously? Just stop and think about that for a minute. *holy shit

Yes or no?  You posted a pic showing obama's grandfather was a communist.  Is this relevant - YES OR NO?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2015, 10:23:10 PM »
Again, stop. Please just stop. Again *holy shit

begging me to stop mocking your delusions is a new level  of pathetic   

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2015, 02:18:56 AM »
coach, are grandfathers relevant?  You posted that obama's granddaddy was a communist.  Does that matter?

240 you obviously didn't read Obama's books. It's not Coach saying his revolutionary Grand Father, Communist Father were huge influences on him.... Obama HIMSELF says they are (through the terrorist author of course) in his books.

Get educated... Even though it's too late.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2015, 04:23:54 AM »
240 you obviously didn't read Obama's books. It's not Coach saying his revolutionary Grand Father, Communist Father were huge influences on him.... Obama HIMSELF says they are (through the terrorist author of course) in his books.

Get educated... Even though it's too late.

so it's only if a president ADMITS their granddaddy influenced him?

So all of the people on that list, whom obama didn't credit, don't count as influence now?

I am just looking for a loophole where obama's grandfather counts but Bush's doesnt ;)

Because Bush never wrote a book specifically crediting his granddad, his doesn't count, right?  Nor clinton? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2015, 04:52:19 AM »
the pos wrote a book "DREAMS FROM MY (drunk, Marxist, womanizing, Kenyan) FATHER" remember?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2015, 05:27:51 AM »
so it's only if a president ADMITS their granddaddy influenced him?

So all of the people on that list, whom obama didn't credit, don't count as influence now?

I am just looking for a loophole where obama's grandfather counts but Bush's doesnt ;)

Because Bush never wrote a book specifically crediting his granddad, his doesn't count, right?  Nor clinton?  

Wrong. He quoted them all... And who said the others didn't have influence? You are making shit up now. ALL humans have people who influence them. Good or bad. You sound foolish commenting on this without reading his books... He does credit every single one of those people for influencing him. You'd have been better off seeing who influenced Bush or Reagan then this cause it's just dumb.

The reason the hard core libtards aren't screaming about this thread, is because some of them read the books and know it. They are just trying to do 2 things... Trivialize it... And see if any normal people read the books. If no one spoke up they might have run with it. But doing so without reading the books makes you look like an idiot.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2015, 05:35:52 AM »
I don't even really think it's valid to criticize Obama for this... You can't pick your family or early influences. I do, however, blame the idiots who don't care that these were his influences and voted for him anyway. Those people are quite frankly dangerous.
$

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2015, 07:20:54 AM »
Yes or no?  You posted a pic showing obama's grandfather was a communist.  Is this relevant - YES OR NO?

shut the hell up already, we get it, you're only here to stir the pot ::)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2015, 11:58:13 AM »
WTF... exactly... does the phrase "business dealings with the Nazis before the war and at the start of it" mean?   It sounds like the kind of stupid brain dead conspiracy nonsense you claim to hate....

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2015, 12:25:05 PM »
remember this you crazy Obama haters who make ridiculous accusations...... 

at least he didn't conspire directly with Osama Bin Laden and plan the 9-11 attacks on the US just so he could "take all their oil because...you know....he's from oil" like GWB did!!

Note: please don't call the Obama critics crazy.  I remember this board in 2003.  and yeah the libs were just as ridiculous...if not more.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2015, 12:35:58 PM »
remember this you crazy Obama haters who make ridiculous accusations...... 

at least he didn't conspire directly with Osama Bin Laden and plan the 9-11 attacks on the US just so he could "take all their oil because...you know....he's from oil" like GWB did!!

Note: please don't call the Obama critics crazy.  I remember this board in 2003.  and yeah the libs were just as ridiculous...if not more.

Again... No one is accusing anything. Obama himself names all of these people in his own books. The Bush / Bin Laden family stuff is all over the place, but as far as I know he didn't write a book talking about he looked up to and loved the Bin Laden family. Maybe I'm wrong.
$

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »
WTF... exactly... does the phrase "business dealings with the Nazis before the war and at the start of it" mean?   It sounds like the kind of stupid brain dead conspiracy nonsense you claim to hate....

Why am I not surprised you know nothing about this ?

http://bit.ly/1z7wNXG

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2015, 12:58:19 PM »
Again... No one is accusing anything. Obama himself names all of these people in his own books. The Bush / Bin Laden family stuff is all over the place, but as far as I know he didn't write a book talking about he looked up to and loved the Bin Laden family. Maybe I'm wrong.

oh I understand.  however, there are some ridiculous accusations from both sides that don't hold water. 

I just wanted to remind some people that some of us were here back in 2003 and heard some doozies from the libs.  so anyone sitting on here claiming that the conservatives on the board have a monopoly on crazy either weren't on this board back in 2003 or are just fucking stupid.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2015, 01:26:34 PM »
oh I understand.  however, there are some ridiculous accusations from both sides that don't hold water. 

I just wanted to remind some people that some of us were here back in 2003 and heard some doozies from the libs.  so anyone sitting on here claiming that the conservatives on the board have a monopoly on crazy either weren't on this board back in 2003 or are just fucking stupid.

How can you forget "Bush Derangement Syndrome?" Some libs are still suffering from it to this day.
$

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2015, 01:30:42 PM »
Why am I not surprised you know nothing about this ?

http://bit.ly/1z7wNXG

And Joe Kennedy was involved with the Nazi's as well.....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2015, 01:45:19 PM »
And Joe Kennedy was involved with the Nazi's as well.....

He had lots of other shady dealings too (as did the Bush's)

I'm not  sure that he kept dealing with the Nazi's after war was declared and had his assets seized and held under the Trading with the Enemy Act (unlike Prescott Bush)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2015, 07:48:45 AM »
Communist Druggie Twink marxist deadbeat drunk bastard son of a communist etc

Doesn't fucking matter if obama's dad was a communist.  Lose that mindset. 

A man is his own man in this world.  Doesn't matter if he's raised by monks or wolves... his own positions are his own positions.  It is incredibly naive and thickheaded to punish the son for his father's beliefs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2015, 07:50:55 AM »
Seriously? Just stop and think about that for a minute. *holy shit

Now we get to see the double standard.  You were very upset that obama's dad was a commie, but not upset that bush's granddad fed weapons to hitler.   you were very upset that obama's dad was a commie, but you won't be upset that cruz's dad wants to put americans IN CAMPS for their religious beliefs.

I hate that kind of shit.   It doesn't matter for obama, doesn't matter for bush, and doesn't matter for Cruz.