Author Topic: Question about BD Tamoxifen  (Read 2297 times)

mart541

• Getbig I
Question about BD Tamoxifen
« on: February 21, 2006, 03:44:46 PM »
BD site shows tamoxifen being sort of pink and round. Anyone seen any that are square, like most other BD tabs?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Question about BD Tamoxifen
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 11:13:41 AM »
Never seen them...but I ordered some & I'll tell you what I get when they come (probably in about a week or so).

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 08:16:36 PM »
Most of the tamoxifen I've come across have been white stop signs with a split line in the midldle.

Never encountered a pink one yet, you might want to try the PILL BOOK (it's like $5) it has reference pics of most pills/caps that are sold in pharmacies and the tamoxifen in there is a white stop sign .

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 12:48:54 PM »
I would be wary of any BD stuff.  It's far from a legit pharmaceutical company and way overpriced. Anyway, why even consider anything but real Tamoxifen when it is so easy to get?

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 11:25:47 PM »
I would be wary of any BD stuff.  It's far from a legit pharmaceutical company and way overpriced. Anyway, why even consider anything but real Tamoxifen when it is so easy to get?

second that!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 10:15:01 PM »
Mine look like they do on the website (brown & square).

A quote from the website:

New tamoxifen tablets as of February, 2006, are sand coloured square with a score and the letters "BD" imprinted on one side and 20mg imprinted on the other side, sealed in foil pouches of 50. Older tablets are pink coloured round 20mg tablets with a score on one side.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 11:21:32 PM »
Mine look like they do on the website (brown & square).
A quote from the website:
New tamoxifen tablets as of February, 2006, are sand coloured square with a score and the letters "BD" imprinted on one side and 20mg imprinted on the other side, sealed in foil pouches of 50. Older tablets are pink coloured round 20mg tablets with a score on one side.

Rimbaud......have you used BD before?

They've been tested and shown to be underdosed.

Not sure how hygienic they are, however they aren't recommended.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 06:25:09 AM »
Rimbaud......have you used BD before?
They've been tested and shown to be underdosed.
Not sure how hygienic they are, however they aren't recommended.
DIV

I've used some of their products. I have some Nolva & Winny from them. I've used their Turanabol with pretty good results. I've also read some places that some of the problems with being underdosed have been fixed (I can't remember where...it's too early & I'm tired & I'm at work with too much going on) - I could be wrong.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 10:25:39 AM »
I've used some of their products. I have some Nolva & Winny from them. I've used their Turanabol with pretty good results. I've also read some places that some of the problems with being underdosed have been fixed (I can't remember where...it's too early & I'm tired & I'm at work with too much going on) - I could be wrong.

^I warned you......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...