Author Topic: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!  (Read 34435 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2015, 09:18:51 AM »
Calling attention to yourself saying "look at me, look at me I'm an idiot " isn't your best work. Putting that you charge $3000 for business seminars on your website is damn close though. Haha

I enjoy Goodrum's seminars and I have gladly paid 3000 dollars for them several times. He gives a nice handjob and rimming at the end of each seminar too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2015, 09:30:02 AM »
Why not coach hire Vince to train people to help a Brotha out?  Win win solution no? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2015, 09:33:14 AM »
Why not coach hire Vince to train people to help a Brotha out?  Win win solution no? 
Have you ever seen Vince get involved in a thread about training or weightlifting?  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2015, 09:47:29 AM »
Calling attention to yourself saying "look at me, look at me I'm an idiot " isn't your best work. Putting that you charge $3000 for business seminars on your website is damn close though. Haha

I did one last year, Joe and I've done plenty more over the years....that's why I keep it up there.
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2015, 09:53:02 AM »

I've not completed or filed taxes yet but you have to file for health insurance before the 15th of January.  I only placed in an estimate of my income but I was taxed at a 28% rate on my personal income

ya know Vince, I admire you for sticking to your principles and doing your best to work the system.
All the best for a successful 2015.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2015, 09:58:27 AM »
Goodrum knows every scam in the book and then some. Years ago he swore that his bank manager was licking his lips in anticipation of Melvin getting some minority group loan to build a facility on Indian reserve.

Needless to say that enterprise never started. He posts here to impress the Flotsam and gullible. Keith and I called him out as did many others. No gym, clinic, spa, nothing. All bullshit including claims he

did personal training from home. The truth is the local gym didn't want him as a member. Or some such story. That is why he trained at home on some Pilates crap and built a similar physique.

I will give credit where it is due. So far all we can congratulate him on is having a 32 inch flat screen TV. He boasts about going off the grid and all manner of hip things but he lives in a basement probably

on welfare.

Wow...that's a mean thing to say.  You hurt my feelings... :'(
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2015, 09:59:51 AM »

Wow...that's a mean thing to say.  You hurt my feelings... :'(
Basille just pissed that you won't sell his bicep machine on caliber fitness.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2015, 10:05:02 AM »

There's no "brothas" on Coach staff.  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2015, 10:15:41 AM »

I did one last year, Joe and I've done plenty more over the years....that's why I keep it up there.

Ok Vince, put up sample of a PowerPoint that you would use. I give 2-4 seminars a year (not business) and the lecture part is on PowerPoint. I'm sure you do the same

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2015, 10:28:40 AM »
Coach is living the dream!

My insurance runs about $700.00 a month out of pocket for a family of 4.
I could have picked a cheaper plan, but you pay in the end anyways with the higher co-pays, less things covered, etc.

It is, what it is... Whatever man...

$700 seems pretty inexpensive for family coverage. When I was still working 5 years ago and my employer provided medical insurance, it was over $1,000 a month for the premiums for two-party coverage. My employer paid about 85% of the cost of the premiums. It was very comprehensive coverage which included medical, dental and vision. Prescriptions where covered and chiropractor visits.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2015, 10:49:40 AM »

That's because it costs too much too ship the required 50lb instruction manual.
Y

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2015, 10:53:07 AM »

only hardcore IFBB bodybuilders are allowed to buy that machine. The inner circle, so to speak. It has nothing to do with the quality of Mr. Goodrum's webshop.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2015, 10:56:38 AM »
There's no "brothas" on Coach staff.  :)

::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2015, 11:03:31 AM »
only hardcore IFBB bodybuilders are allowed to buy that machine. The inner circle, so to speak. It has nothing to do with the quality of Mr. Goodrum's webshop.
That's because it costs too much too ship the required 50lb instruction manual.

Both of these statements are true however you've both forgot to include one key component.

CALIBER FITNESS SOLUTIONS

The Leader In Human Evolution Since 2001

For over 10 years, we have been providing high quality equipment, nutritional supplements, and medical equipment without the high prices.  Never wait again for the best deals on certain days...GET THE BEST DEALS EVERYDAY ALL YEAR ROUND!!!!

[/b]

Vince B has an exclusive deal with Amazon, some in the industry say after shipping that's he's just breaking even, that there is no money being made. Basile is using the bicep machine as a loss leader in order to get his other ground breaking equipment in their gyms.

This pricing issue is the main reason Goodrum won't include it in the Caliber Solutions line up.  He believes in truth in advertising and won't compromise his business integrity.  

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2015, 11:17:14 AM »
Vince B has an exclusive deal with Amazon, some in the industry say after shipping that's he's just breaking even, that there is no money being made. Basile is using the bicep machine as a loss leader in order to get his other ground breaking equipment in their gyms.

This pricing issue is the main reason Goodrum won't include it in the Caliber Solutions line up.  He believes in truth in advertising and won't compromise his business integrity.  

With reference to your above arguments, one might argue that Basile is the superior innovator and inventor, but Goodrum beats him in raw financial power and business management skill.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2015, 11:18:51 AM »
With reference to your above arguments, one might argue that Basile is the superior innovator and inventor, but Goodrum beats him in raw financial power and business management skill.

Perhaps they shuld team up!?
?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2015, 11:26:44 AM »

No question at all, you've nailed it.

Perhaps they shuld team up!?

Fitness equipment heavyweights,  Hammer, Harbinger,  Valeo, Weider, to name a few, lie awake at night in fear of this possibility.  If theses two could put their differences aside the health and fitness industry would never be the same.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2015, 11:29:31 AM »
ya know Vince, I admire you for sticking to your principles and doing your best to work the system.
All the best for a successful 2015.
Hahah you said you judge a man by his character and not his bank account and then praise a guy for taking from others when he can provide for himself if he wanted.

That's not good character Howard, I think you and Vince both have warped views of social assistance programs.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2015, 11:33:44 AM »
No question at all, you've nailed it.

Fitness equipment heavyweights,  Hammer, Harbinger,  Valeo, Weider, to name a few, lie awake at night in fear of this possibility.  If theses two could put their differences aside the health and fitness industry would never be the same.

hahaha, funny shit!!!
?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2015, 11:35:32 AM »
yup

21k this year so Soul Crusher and Coach will be picking up most of the tab for about 235 dollars.  Thanks, Obama!!

Tax payers will be picking up the tab of 235 and he will pay the rest.

the way i see it, is that if there is anyone who earns more than you do, they contribute to your cost.

so you can bag the poorest people, but ultimately everyone except the richest, pay for each other.

the benefit is that the really poor dont get really desperate and do desperate things...a cost that isnt factored in this discussion.

by having the really poor able to have a chance to not be poor, the net benefit is better than having people on death row.

and if you are really rich, you can still choose to pay for top line service if u want it.

seems the system is much better than before, but the typical US mentality is all about "me".

with complete disregard of the resulting social benefits that come back to everybody.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2015, 11:40:14 AM »
you guys are seeing the social welfare system of America in a too narrow context. Melvin Goodrum is still grieving the loss of his longtime lover. This previous power couple formed a complete zen, ying and yang if you will, and Goodrum is torn up inside, both his rectum and his emotions, over the loss of this partner.

Shouldn't America pay a little Obamacare to get Melvin back on his feet until the Bitcoins roll again and he can bathe in a bath of man nectar and bee pollen? In my opinion, it is the right thing to do.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2015, 11:46:09 AM »
The people are hungry: It is because those in authority eat up too much in taxes.

Lao Tzu

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2015, 11:52:17 AM »
Ok Vince, put up sample of a PowerPoint that you would use. I give 2-4 seminars a year (not business) and the lecture part is on PowerPoint. I'm sure you do the same

I'll do better.  I'll put up my new one next week
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2015, 11:59:05 AM »
The people are hungry: It is because those in authority eat up too much in taxes.

Lao Tzu

does Vince look like he is missing any meals?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2015, 12:17:30 PM »

I'll do better.  I'll put up my new one next week
haha so you can make a bogus one or goodle one that is ready lål

well played vincenzo