Author Topic: Thanks Vince G. Caliber Fitness Solutions  (Read 2979 times)

Mountain_Goat

• Getbig II
Thanks Vince G. Caliber Fitness Solutions
« on: February 21, 2006, 05:06:58 PM »
I recently placed an order with Vince, he really takes good care of his customers. I have ordered from MANY other online supplement companies. He responds quickly...fast shipping...responds to questions and absolutely looks out for folks on GetBig.

Thanks Vince!
Lift Big, Get Big

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Thanks Vince G. Caliber Fitness Solutions
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 03:07:10 PM »
Thanks for the compliment.  The majority of of online supplement companies mainly dropship their orders and never keep real inventory.  I stock actual inventory which allows me to ship quicker as well as offer low prices. 
A

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 03:08:20 PM »
Making up accounts to pat yourself on the back.................... ........................ .......this is very sad :-\
W

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 03:56:50 PM »
No, I didn't create this account.  Ask any moderator to check the IP addresses.

I don't go around telling people who my customers are however I do have a lot of customers.  Its from hard work and dedication to getting the job done
A

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 11:11:55 PM »
Making up accounts to pat yourself on the back.................... ........................ .......this is very sad :-\

Interesting phenomenon.  Vince used to stalk the shit out of me.  Now he's stalking himself.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 01:35:54 PM »
No, I didn't create this account.  Ask any moderator to check the IP addresses.
I don't go around telling people who my customers are however I do have a lot of customers.  Its from hard work and dedication to getting the job done

riiiiight ::)
W

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 09:11:45 PM »
riiiiight ::)

I honestly don't care whether you believe it or not.  Like I always say, I only care about what my customers say, not some broke haters like you.
A

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 09:36:49 PM »
Checked out the caliberfitness website-------very impressive !  ;)

Mountain_Goat

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
Sorry Bald...Not a fake account. I have posted here on rare occassions but do not even know Vince personally. Look back at my previous posts. My impression of Vince is that he is a stand up guy who is working hard to run a business. What did he ever do to you?
Lift Big, Get Big

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 01:32:49 PM »
Nothing, but just some advise.................. ...................don't take any of his contest prep advice. 8)
W

Mountain_Goat

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 01:42:48 PM »
S'ok. I don't compete. I'm a 42 year old engineer, dad who just bodybuilds for fun and tries to live a healthy life. Vice hooked me up with some quality supplements and I wanted to say thanks publicly.
Lift Big, Get Big

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 01:48:41 PM »
S'ok. I don't compete. I'm a 42 year old engineer, dad who just bodybuilds for fun and tries to live a healthy life. Vice hooked me up with some quality supplements and I wanted to say thanks publicly.

Congratulations
W

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 02:34:58 PM »
Thanks for the compliment.  The majority of of online supplement companies mainly dropship their orders and never keep real inventory.  I stock actual inventory which allows me to ship quicker as well as offer low prices. 

Congrats on the kudos Vince. It's good for people to know that about you.
Even though you're quite often a laughing stock and a goof  ;) doesn't mean you're also a fraud.

While it's good that you're able to fulfill orders immediately, don't assume dropshipping is a problem. Infact, online companies who drop ship are often able to provide products at even lower prices, as well as fulfillment just as quickly and in many cases the consumer gets their product faster... without the risk of receiving expired out-of-date inventory. It all depends on who one is dealing with.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 04:08:22 PM »
Congrats on the kudos Vince. It's good for people to know that about you.
Even though you're quite often a laughing stock and a goof  ;) doesn't mean you're also a fraud.
While it's good that you're able to fulfill orders immediately, don't assume dropshipping is a problem. Infact, online companies who drop ship are often able to provide products at even lower prices, as well as fulfillment just as quickly and in many cases the consumer gets their product faster... without the risk of receiving expired out-of-date inventory. It all depends on who one is dealing with.
Drop-shipping companies are a big ass joke.  They look impressive and appear to offer lots of stuff however the money is pitiful and the majority of them go out of business due to massive overhead and little profits.  Those folks also try to consider themselves as self-employed but they are not.  They are just low grade salesman for their company.  Most of these internet supplement companies are set up by Apollo Fullfillment.  If that company went out of business or got into trouble, expect about 60% of the internet businesses to go into the toilet.
My business is pure inventory stock I have from my home.  My exercise equipment is drop-shipped for obvious reasons however I still purchase them directly wholesale and all of the equipment is reserved in a warehouse in California until I sell them.  I have no business debt whatsoever, everything is paid for without credit cards, and I don't have to worry about trusting someone else with the livelihood of my company.  Because of that, my overhead is very low which keeps me in business.
Jaguar, I'm sorry if that offends you but I keep it real and tell it like it is.  You are the worst offender.  Not only do you completely drop-ship, you try to get people into the great MLM pyramid of Synergy.  And you are so embarrassed about it that your website is basically a curtain for your Synergy distributor website.  When you're good enough to stand on your own two feet, you may wish to do things the right way.
This will be the final post on this thread I'll be making because I have other things to do.  Have a good day
A

BigUncleRock

• Getbig II
  • It's not the style, but the man!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »
Has anyone here used his products? Good or bad experience?
Thanks,
Rock
Rock

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 05:19:56 PM »
Sorry Bald...Not a fake account. I have posted here on rare occassions but do not even know Vince personally. Look back at my previous posts. My impression of Vince is that he is a stand up guy who is working hard to run a business. What did he ever do to you?

this is so gross... ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 01:29:02 AM »
Drop-shipping companies are a big ass joke.  They look impressive and appear to offer lots of stuff however the money is pitiful and the majority of them go out of business due to massive overhead and little profits.  Those folks also try to consider themselves as self-employed but they are not.  They are just low grade salesman for their company.  Most of these internet supplement companies are set up by Apollo Fullfillment.  If that company went out of business or got into trouble, expect about 60% of the internet businesses to go into the toilet.

Like I said Vince, it all depends on who you are dealing with.

My business is pure inventory stock I have from my home.

:o Oh My, I hope all the bug & cockroaches in your home haven't gotten into things.

My exercise equipment is drop-shipped for obvious reasons however I still purchase them directly wholesale and all of the equipment is reserved in a warehouse in California until I sell them.  I have no business debt whatsoever, everything is paid for without credit cards, and I don't have to worry about trusting someone else with the livelihood of my company.  Because of that, my overhead is very low

You're certifiably warped

which keeps me in business.

...til you get sick, injured, or whatever...

Jaguar, I'm sorry if that offends you but I keep it real and tell it like it is.

It doesn't offend me Vince. Why would that offend me. You use a retail model which generates linear income. I hate to break it to you, but you do NOT have a business. What you are is self-employed. You're just one step above an employee. When you own a business, it isn't dependant on you. A real business on the other hand is an entity that is self-sufficient, and can and will carry on without you. I suggest you read a little of Robert Kiyosaki's "CashFlow Quadrant". it explains the differences quite well.

You can listen to a brief sample audio of him here:
http://www.jaguarenterprises.net/thankyou.htm

Just scroll down the page til you get to him and click on the purple audio button
(be sure to have your speakers on)

You are the worst offender.  Not only do you completely drop-ship,

I'm the worst offender because i choose not to make a retail profit off customers. I'm not a retailer. I don't follow a linear retail business model. My business income is based on the repeat sales of loyal happy product users. The only time I charge retail is if someone is a pain-in-the-tush, or if I have to personally ship the product out to them. It covers the packaging & shipping charges. I don't have a problem letting people get the products they want at the lowest possible price, and ordering the item directly from the company and having it shipped out directly from the company, means consumers get the product faster and get fresher stock. But I suppose in your world it would make more sense to order product for an Australian customer, from a company in America, have it be required to go through customs in Canada, only to turn around and then re-ship it to Australia, rather than simply have the product shipped directly from the company's Australian facilities directly to the consumer in Australia.  ::)

you try to get people into the great MLM pyramid of Synergy.

You know better than to call Synergy a pyramid. If you thought it was a pyramid, ...why did you join?

And you are so embarrassed about it that your website is basically a curtain for your Synergy distributor website.

My website isn't a curtain for anything. It was up there, prior to the company coming out with replicated websites for distributors.

When you're good enough to stand on your own two feet, you may wish to do things the right way.

When you're knowledgeable enough about network marketing (which in your case may never occur), you'll look back and groan in embarassment. No wonder you've crashed and burned in every network mktg opp you tried. Not only do you not know how to pick a good one, ...you wouldn't know what to do with it when you have it.  :'(

This will be the final post on this thread I'll be making because I have other things to do.  Have a good day

If you knew how to leverage yourself properly, you'd have more free time available to you  :P
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 08:39:46 AM »
Like I said Vince, it all depends on who you are dealing with. :o Oh My, I hope all the bug & cockroaches in your home haven't gotten into things.
You're certifiably warped
...til you get sick, injured, or whatever...
It doesn't offend me Vince. Why would that offend me. You use a retail model which generates linear income. I hate to break it to you, but you do NOT have a business. What you are is self-employed. You're just one step above an employee. When you own a business, it isn't dependant on you. A real business on the other hand is an entity that is self-sufficient, and can and will carry on without you. I suggest you read a little of Robert Kiyosaki's "CashFlow Quadrant". it explains the differences quite well.
You can listen to a brief sample audio of him here:
http://www.jaguarenterprises.net/thankyou.htm
Just scroll down the page til you get to him and click on the purple audio button
(be sure to have your speakers on)
I'm the worst offender because i choose not to make a retail profit off customers. I'm not a retailer. I don't follow a linear retail business model. My business income is based on the repeat sales of loyal happy product users. The only time I charge retail is if someone is a pain-in-the-tush, or if I have to personally ship the product out to them. It covers the packaging & shipping charges. I don't have a problem letting people get the products they want at the lowest possible price, and ordering the item directly from the company and having it shipped out directly from the company, means consumers get the product faster and get fresher stock. But I suppose in your world it would make more sense to order product for an Australian customer, from a company in America, have it be required to go through customs in Canada, only to turn around and then re-ship it to Australia, rather than simply have the product shipped directly from the company's Australian facilities directly to the consumer in Australia.  ::)
You know better than to call Synergy a pyramid. If you thought it was a pyramid, ...why did you join?
My website isn't a curtain for anything. It was up there, prior to the company coming out with replicated websites for distributors.
When you're knowledgeable enough about network marketing (which in your case may never occur), you'll look back and groan in embarassment. No wonder you've crashed and burned in every network mktg opp you tried. Not only do you not know how to pick a good one, ...you wouldn't know what to do with it when you have it.  :'(
If you knew how to leverage yourself properly, you'd have more free time available to you  :P

Well, I'm going to break my rule for the first time.

Jaguar, you stupid bitch, supplements are vacuum sealed and the comment about roaches is something I'd expect from you.  Everytime you respond I either get a long cut and paste paragraph from Dr Pee Wee Dees or a fucking audio-tape message about ProArgi 9.

And I'll stick with my linear income because its better than lying to people to sell a 20 dollar supplement for 99.99.  Everyone knows you're full of shit and its time you spit it out
A

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 10:22:14 AM »
vince got PWNED...

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig