Author Topic: Long time coming but this piece of shit (Brannon) finally got the needle  (Read 6383 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Should have been beaten and whipped to death.  Can't believe they overturned it one time.  

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Long time coming but this piece of shit finally got the needle
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 03:36:01 AM »
Just to keep the thread bodybuilding related, when are they putting Craig Titus down?
V

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 03:59:30 AM »
Looking at such footage I think you really need more guns in America!    ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 04:02:59 AM »
Damn way too much inaction by that officer. Darren Wilson would have taken care of business.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 04:16:26 AM »
If he was a hebrew he would be dead within 10 seconds.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 04:25:31 AM »
He seemed to be malfunctioning.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 04:27:01 AM »
Should've disabled him as soon as he retreated to his vehicle. Shouldn't have been allowed to reach into the car at all. Poor judgement of Dinkheller who tried to resolve the situation non-violently (to no avail).

And people wonder why some cops adopt the policy of shoot-first, ask questions later. Recklessly endangering one's own life is pointless in situations where the other party is progressively getting more violent and irresponsive to commands given.

It's a shame this incident cost two lives, instead of just one deranged individual.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 05:16:58 AM »
anyone who watches that video

and wonders why some cops are quick to fire their gun

is an idiot
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 05:58:45 AM »
I thought this thread was about Adonis finally going to the dark side.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 06:07:41 AM »
I thought this thread was about Adonis finally going to the dark side.

adonis used to eat dbol like smarties
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 06:29:51 AM »
Should've disabled him as soon as he retreated to his vehicle. Shouldn't have been allowed to reach into the car at all. Poor judgement of Dinkheller who tried to resolve the situation non-violently (to no avail).

And people wonder why some cops adopt the policy of shoot-first, ask questions later. Recklessly endangering one's own life is pointless in situations where the other party is progressively getting more violent and irresponsive to commands given.

It's a shame this incident cost two lives, instead of just one deranged individual.

He did...he shot him in the stomach.  Brannon was a Vietnam ranger and combat veteran and had a high powered rifle.  Dink didn't stand a chance against someone like that. 
A

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 06:39:04 AM »
Brannon is responsible for a lot of amped up trigger happy cops shooting first and asking questions later. Stupid bastard got a lot of innocent people shot with his mindless behaviour. He truly deserves to die for what he did.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2015, 08:02:04 AM »

He did...he shot him in the stomach.  Brannon was a Vietnam ranger and combat veteran and had a high powered rifle.  Dink didn't stand a chance against someone like that. 

No, what he did was allowing a dangerous man to reach inside his car after blatently showing hostile behaviour. Brannon should have been seperated from his vehicle, and more so should not have been permitted by Dinkheller to come so close to him as to pose a physical threat.

He only was able to shoot Brannon in the stomache after he had been on the receiving end of the exchange moments prior to being shot dead.

Dinkheller had a chance until he allowed Brannon to come too close to him, and allowing him to retreat to his vehicle and reach in the cab for his M1.

It's a shame things had to go this way. From the video and conversation you can tell Dinkheller had no intention to use force, let alone deadly force, until his hand was forced. One of the 'better ones' lost that day.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2015, 08:08:52 AM »
I know in a situation of panick, all is different than training... But to have such terrible aim at such close point is unacceptable. He is a danger for himself and those he is trying to protect.

Terrible this even happened. Idiot guy dancing like that in front of them, not listening warranted a shot in the leg. At least...
?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2015, 08:14:06 AM »
Cop reacted too slow. I remember situations in N Ireland where we had to go through our procedures before firing. This is the Problem.. like my favourite film Platoon where Sgt Barnes says , "politicians with one hand tied around their Balls". The Cop was i think a good Man trying to follow procedures... to his fate.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 08:16:38 AM »
Why did it take over 15 years to execute someone? Waste of tax payers money keeping him alive that long.
X

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Long time coming but this piece of shit (Brannon) finally got the needle
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 11:07:15 AM »
Regardless of how long it took..im happy
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 11:09:48 AM »
I know in a situation of panick, all is different than training... But to have such terrible aim at such close point is unacceptable. He is a danger for himself and those he is trying to protect.

Terrible this even happened. Idiot guy dancing like that in front of them, not listening warranted a shot in the leg. At least...

Can't shoot him in the leg for acting like an idiot..the cop would be in jail now if he would have done that
irongearco.com

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 12:58:58 PM »
Lt. Andrew Brannan during the Vietnam War.

"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 01:22:55 PM »
No, what he did was allowing a dangerous man to reach inside his car after blatently showing hostile behaviour. Brannon should have been seperated from his vehicle, and more so should not have been permitted by Dinkheller to come so close to him as to pose a physical threat.

He only was able to shoot Brannon in the stomache after he had been on the receiving end of the exchange moments prior to being shot dead.

Dinkheller had a chance until he allowed Brannon to come too close to him, and allowing him to retreat to his vehicle and reach in the cab for his M1.

It's a shame things had to go this way. From the video and conversation you can tell Dinkheller had no intention to use force, let alone deadly force, until his hand was forced. One of the 'better ones' lost that day.

He got close because he was using suppressive fire.  If you have no military training, then you won't know how to react.  Like I said, combat veteran
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 02:13:20 PM »
Why did it take over 15 years to execute someone? Waste of tax payers money keeping him alive that long.

I think police training has changed over the 15 years. Today I do t think this would happen. A cop wouldn't and shouldn't let someone get back in their vehicle so easily.

And why beg and plead to drop the gun for several seconds, one command if that then fire. Or preferably just fire at the sight of the gun.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 02:30:49 PM »

He got close because he was using suppressive fire.  If you have no military training, then you won't know how to react.  Like I said, combat veteran

You are aware that prior to retrieving the gun, Brannon had already approached Dinkheller who fended him off with a batton?
That is what I am referring to, the events prior to Brannon retrieving the gun from his truck. Then and there, this traffic-stop should've escalated in use of force by Dinkheller to ensure both his own safety and second that of Brannon.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 02:42:23 PM »
You are aware that prior to retrieving the gun, Brannon had already approached Dinkheller who fended him off with a batton?
That is what I am referring to, the events prior to Brannon retrieving the gun from his truck. Then and there, this traffic-stop should've escalated in use of force by Dinkheller to ensure both his own safety and second that of Brannon.

Yes, he didn't preceive him as a threat....I mean it was a routine stop for speeding.  He had no criminal record or anything.  Training at that time was to preserve the civilian but nowadays something like that would never happen.  Officers now don't have any qualms about blowing your ass away if you even look at them funny in addition to a more agressive style of training at the academy that more geared to military tactics
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 02:48:24 PM »
Didn't have knowledge of this incident.

Horrific.

And, yes, the officer should have reacted with lethal force MUCH sooner than he did. Having said this, every man makes decisions under stress in different ways. What he did and what he should have done? ... No matter. The mentally ill man acted on his illness and caused a terrible and frightening scene to unfold.

This is pure tragedy.