Author Topic: First Stacked Cycle  (Read 2208 times)

nhwood

• Getbig II
First Stacked Cycle
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:21:55 AM »
This is my third cycle, first two were just test 400mg for 10 weeks, good results and had proper pct.  but this is the first one that I am going to stack:

Weeks 1-10  500 or 750mg of Test E
Weeks 1-10 300mg of Deca
Weeks 5-10 Tren Ace 75-100mg EOD
Weeks 12-15 Clomid 150mg to start and taper down
Nova if needed.

Any advice?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: First Stacked Cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:38 AM »
10 weeks of deca is way too short, dosage is good enough for joints not for gains really.
Deca is much better for 14 week plus cycles, and a good 600mg used. Good to see yo start pct 2 weeks after last shot as ya should...

use npp if gonna go 10 weeks of deca.
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:47:50 AM »
i would do

6 weeks of prop/npp/dbol

followed by

6 weeks of tren/mast/prop

but thats a real heavy cycle, stacking deca and tren while no previous experience with 19-nor seems like a recipe for gyno and limp dick
you are going to be shutdown like crazy im not sure clomid will be enough

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 10:25:12 AM »
What is the point in spending all of that money putting all that time and effort into to something to come off and lose all the gains in a month. You don't retain any of it. Just makes no sense to me. Why not cruise on a cc of test.

Running nasty Clomid to get your hpta functioning again too just hop back on another cycle and start the whole process over. When you're ready for kids lower to a cruise dose and start pounding fertility drugs.

Or just come off cold turkey for a month and hop back on. But the whole yo yo thing doesn't work.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 10:38:40 AM »
What is the point in spending all of that money putting all that time and effort into to something to come off and lose all the gains in a month. You don't retain any of it. Just makes no sense to me. Why not cruise on a cc of test.

Running nasty Clomid to get your hpta functioning again too just hop back on another cycle and start the whole process over. When you're ready for kids lower to a cruise dose and start pounding fertility drugs.

Or just come off cold turkey for a month and hop back on. But the whole yo yo thing doesn't work.

Well Saïd to cruise if kids are not wanted... Pastille ur genetic set point will all b lost lost cycle...
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 10:48:31 AM »
Well Saïd to cruise if kids are not wanted... Pastille ur genetic set point will all b lost lost cycle...

I don't really beleave the unfertillity claims, I've said this on another thread... If your sperms low maybe it will fuck you up... If its normal it won't, Ive used on and off for 10yrs before my 1st, and was on a heavyish cycle for the 2nd.. Both came along soon as our lass stopped her pill

I have mates in there 50's that have used for decades still knocking them out..

re stacking... Sus or enth/decca/dbol for 6 to 8 weeks, then prop and tren till you get sick of shooting and want a break... I run one 3/4 month cycle during the summer and have rest the year off

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 10:53:15 AM »
U blow up and shrink back down its a mind fuck sure u may get your test levels back up but no mass will stay continue to blow up and shrink back down over and over again is dumb. If u r going to fuck with juice and want to b big stay on at least a moderate dose of test after your blast u can run deca and tren and whatever for 10 weeks and u think clomid will help muscles . Serious question .....
if u think our natural test levels will b brought back to normal and maintain this supra physiological amount of muscle u have built?
If so then why would u need to inject this shit anyway

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 11:07:35 AM »

I don't really beleave the unfertillity claims, I've said this on another thread... If your sperms low maybe it will fuck you up... If its normal it won't, Ive used on and off for 10yrs before my 1st, and was on a heavyish cycle for the 2nd.. Both came along soon as our lass stopped her pill

I have mates in there 50's that have used for decades still knocking them out..

re stacking... Sus or enth/decca/dbol for 6 to 8 weeks, then prop and tren till you get sick of shooting and want a break... I run one 3/4 month cycle during the summer and have rest the year off

I know all about the facts of being able to get a chick pregnant while on...
one 3/4 month cycle per year??? What is the point???
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 12:08:28 PM »
What's the point of looking good all summer? That should read 3 to 4 month, im moving more and more towards not using at all as I get older   

I have no competitive plans , settled down and am happy with my clean build so I don't see the need to do more at the present time, don't get me wrong tho, nothing beats the enjoyment of training juiced and watching your body respond and there's plenty times after a shit clean session where you think fuck it, get back on

nhwood

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 12:44:57 PM »
No kids in the future, I have one and had the snip about 1 year after.  I was thinking about just staying on 1cc but hadn't decided on it yet. 

Is better to just stay on a low does rather than coming off if you plan on future cycles?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 01:10:17 PM »
No kids in the future, I have one and had the snip about 1 year after.  I was thinking about just staying on 1cc but hadn't decided on it yet. 

Is better to just stay on a low does rather than coming off if you plan on future cycles?

Yes especially if u want to make progress but if u just want to look good during the summer ide still do a 6 month cycle

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 04:44:49 PM »

YES!!! That is called the "cruise"...

Or just stay on 500mg year round, should be able to look like a much better of yourself this way getting lean or big... It enhances the whole process.
?