Author Topic: You really do tren EOD??!?!  (Read 9326 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
You really do tren EOD??!?!
« on: January 14, 2015, 03:21:59 PM »
I always wanted to do tren but because of my extreme temper I was told to only do one ml of 150mg a week. Now im ready to destruct terror and mayhem I feel like a fucking lion. I don't know how some of you do it EOD, how are you not murdering everyone in site?

epic_alien

Re: You really do tren EOD??!?!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 03:25:32 PM »
not everyone is a mental case. stay off drugs son

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 03:27:16 PM »
Great workouts though.

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 03:29:10 PM »
I do it every day and sometimes everyday at 100MG. I get irritable but that's about ti after awhile you get used to the sides, gotta be mentally stronger than the drug.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 03:39:42 PM »
Ok really talk time. I've done as much as 100mgs a day. Horrible sides.  Stick with 50mgs a day or 100mg eod. If that's to much do 100mg mon wed fri

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 03:39:50 PM »
I need some pics to see this monstrous tren-fueled DA.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 01:32:22 AM »
not everyone is a mental case. stay off drugs son
this. No one sees any difference in my mood my öast cykle and  i was 12 weeks on tren a testo e and dbol. Thats because im not a psycho or have a really weak and fragile mind

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 01:48:48 AM »
this. No one sees any difference in my mood my öast cykle and  i was 12 weeks on tren a testo e and dbol. Thats because im not a psycho or have a really weak and fragile mind

maybe your gear is fake

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 02:00:49 AM »
I always wanted to do tren but because of my extreme temper I was told to only do one ml of 150mg a week. Now im ready to destruct terror and mayhem I feel like a fucking lion. I don't know how some of you do it EOD, how are you not murdering everyone in site?

darren you are a good guy

but you have classic napoeleon syndrome

save the rage for da cage

tren will fuck up your cardio for fighting
T

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 02:03:22 AM »
IM on 200mg a day.

dont know why everyones so scared of tren

deal with the sides its not that much of an issue.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 02:33:10 AM »
how long do you stay at 200mg a day for? how many months of the year do you run tren?

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 02:53:18 AM »
I'm glad I live in the Southern Hemisphere.

Take care, Darren.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 03:06:04 AM »
how long do you stay at 200mg a day for? how many months of the year do you run tren?

call me stupid bro but i havent come off for about 2 years with 3-4 week cruises was about 175lbs ripped when i started gear. didnt want the fitness look antmore wanted to be as big as my body will let me be and lean. I started at very low doses 500mg test 400mg tren E - Only been pushing the doses the past 6 months

doses anywhere from 100-250 a day depending on what else im running and money

i run tren year round at some kind of dose. currently 233 lbs 5'11 about 8%-10%bf

usually run 1g tren 1.5g test 1g mast 500mg NPP a week 5ius gh 20ius slin a day - this has onlyt been for the past 3 months though at theese doses

i honestly havent cruised for about 16 weeks now thinking of cruising come march for a month. before start cut.

i have a very very good hook up though and dont pay normal prices for my stuff hence why doses have been able to increase. ( NO G4P LOL )

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 03:19:36 AM »
call me stupid bro but i havent come off for about 2 years with 3-4 week cruises was about 175lbs ripped when i started gear. didnt want the fitness look antmore wanted to be as big as my body will let me be and lean. I started at very low doses 500mg test 400mg tren E - Only been pushing the doses the past 6 months

i run tren year round at some kind of dose. currently 233 lbs 5'11 about 8%-10%bf

usually run 1g tren 1.5g test 1g mast 500mg NPP a week 5ius gh 20ius slin a day - this has onlyt been for the past 3 months though at theese doses

i honestly havent cruised for about 16 weeks now thinking of cruising come march for a month. before start cut.

i have a very very good hook up though and dont pay normal prices for my stuff hence why doses have been able to increase.

ive seen that philosophy before

not healthy long term imo
T

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 03:22:05 AM »
ive seen that philosophy before

not healthy long term imo
can definately belive that mate

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 03:44:04 AM »
can definately belive that mate

do the tren sides fade

i cant take it zero sleep

and sweating through my work clothes

and i become a psycho
T

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 03:54:17 AM »

i have a very very good hook up though and dont pay normal prices for my stuff hence why doses have been able to increase.

man I have a hard time your getting high quality Tren if your doing those kind of dosages. Like I said I wish you could of tried the old school Tren where you made it yourself with fina pellets and a conversion kit way more potent then any Tren on the market today.

If some UGL is selling a 10ml vial of Trenbolone Acetate for say 40$ I would bet it just made from very cutt down chinese powder. have you ever tried Homemade Tren with fina pellets and a conversion kit? like I was telling you totally diffrent ballgame

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 04:04:22 AM »
The original Parabolan, & Finaject.. :o
How many here have had the pleasure of using them.
Completely different to any UGL Tren out there Now.

Really potent & effective, I miss it.. ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 04:12:20 AM »

i have a very very good hook up though and dont pay normal prices for my stuff hence why doses have been able to increase. ( NO G4P LOL )

Going down that path of "not going to end well" :)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2015, 04:14:09 AM »
Going down that path of "not going to end well" :)

:(

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2015, 04:18:18 AM »
man I have a hard time your getting high quality Tren if your doing those kind of dosages. Like I said I wish you could of tried the old school Tren where you made it yourself with fina pellets and a conversion kit way more potent then any Tren on the market today.

If some UGL is selling a 10ml vial of Trenbolone Acetate for say 40$ I would bet it just made from very cutt down chinese powder. have you ever tried Homemade Tren with fina pellets and a conversion kit? like I was telling you totally diffrent ballgame

i get your point - what do alpha use do you no? i think most UGL in the UK use chineese powders tbh. med-tech used to use fina pellets.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2015, 05:12:54 AM »

Bro just post up some pics to back up your claim. If you are as lean and as big as you say I don't see there being problem showing off

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2015, 05:15:44 AM »
i get your point - what do alpha use do you no? i think most UGL in the UK use chineese powders tbh. med-tech used to use fina pellets.

Alpha is just uses chinese powder it's nothing like the Tren I used to make with fina pellets and the conevrsion kits we use to be able to buy online but it's been years since they banned fina pellets. if you do get fina pellets and have the conversion kits there is no way you can make Tren acetate over 75mg per ml and let me tell you if you used 50mg everyday that was enough for you to loose your mind!

You would always look 4 weeks out if you used homemade tren from fina pellets. It was crazy stuff not like the stuff we have access to 10X better. even Alpha-Pharma is nothing great compared to the tren made with Fina pellets.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 05:24:16 AM »
mental illness.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2015, 05:25:07 AM »
maybe your gear is fake
nope not at all. Isure i get a little more edgy but nothing i cant handle  so no one notice any difference in my mood