Author Topic: anyone play the lotto?  (Read 7330 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: anyone play the lotto?
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2015, 10:16:29 PM »
Getbiggers get 7 out of 6 numbers correct when we play the Lotto.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2015, 11:31:18 PM »
I needed some cash and was waiting at the ATM.  Some asian pulls out a card and does a transaction, puts the card in her purse, pulls out another and does a couple more, pulls out another card and the same, she's about to pull out another card and I just pushed her aside and told her to fucking do her scamming another time and did my transaction.  The whole time she was cursing me in chinese.  Why the fuck are chinese people always up to shady shit?

Interesting observation....could you be stereotyping Asians?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2015, 03:54:15 AM »
I know someone that won the mega millions. It was 200 million before she took the cash pay out, lives a pretty normal life, bought a 500k house (tx) and shared most of it with family and friends

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
I needed some cash and was waiting at the ATM.  Some asian pulls out a card and does a transaction, puts the card in her purse, pulls out another and does a couple more, pulls out another card and the same, she's about to pull out another card and I just pushed her aside and told her to fucking do her scamming another time and did my transaction.  The whole time she was cursing me in chinese.  Why the fuck are chinese people always up to shady shit?

Many Chinese migrate to the US with a LOT of cash.  The person you saw was probably accessing different family members accounts and taking out the max each time.  Many wealthy Chinese bought their way into the US.  If they spent a certain $ amount on real estate, they were given a free green card... it's true. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2015, 09:25:13 AM »
Many Chinese migrate to the US with a LOT of cash.  The person you saw was probably accessing different family members accounts and taking out the max each time.  Many wealthy Chinese bought their way into the US.  If they spent a certain $ amount on real estate, they were given a free green card... it's true. 

100% absolutely true... I can vouch for that...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »
I was so excited last night because I found out I won $4 on Powerball. Next up, $400,000,000 which I am probably too old to spend before I die. Ever wonder why we old folks flock to buy lottery tickets? It really doesn't make a bunch of sense.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2015, 03:10:01 PM »
I was so excited last night because I found out I won $4 on Powerball. Next up, $400,000,000 which I am probably too old to spend before I die. Ever wonder why we old folks flock to buy lottery tickets? It really doesn't make a bunch of sense.

It's a great thing to be able to dream at any age...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2015, 03:11:29 PM »
It's a great thing to be able to dream at any age...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2015, 04:21:59 PM »