Author Topic: Bostin Loyd today (3/28) NEW PICS SHOW DAY  (Read 65866 times)

whitewidow

Re: Bostin Loyd today
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2015, 04:02:36 AM »
First off Bostin is 22 years old. I know he does get all his UGL gear nd peptides for free but he does have to buy HGH wich he decies to buy the cheapest chinese HGh he can find. Like I said if he didn't release that youtube tell-all cycle video he would be a nobody. if somebody asked me who won the 2013 Contra I wouldn't know! I would know if you asked me who won the last IFBB pro show.

Man this kid knows he is not going to go pro. If he can still make some cash fuck it good for him. I think he does pretty well and I know he is super cheap! I don't believe he will ever go pro

I don't even think he wants to go pro. That's why he told people how shadey this industry is. This is a kid who maybe at a point wanted to push the envelope and hired John O"Reagon who Bostin dropped john because his protocol was to tough wich makes me question the gear usage. John has prepped alot of young NPC guys some have won their pro cards,I saw John prep capriese murray back in 2005 and the  drug usage was bad and the site enhancement use was bad but capriese was 8 years older and had better genetics,he went pro did one show and his doctor told him to retire and he did.

I think after he made those videos he knew their was no chance to go pro especially after that horrible Tricep abcess.

Matt Porter lives like 15 minutes away from me and he is bigger then bostin -IMO and that kid is struggling on how to get his pro card. Like Pelius said those guys on the Olympia stage are not normal people! I don't think some of you guys know how sick some of these guys are, they do some insane shit, You try doing H.I.T cardio on DNP for 2 hours see how you feel. that's how crazy it gets.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2015, 08:01:09 AM »
First off Bostin is 22 years old. I know he does get all his UGL gear nd peptides for free but he does have to buy HGH wich he decies to buy the cheapest chinese HGh he can find. Like I said if he didn't release that youtube tell-all cycle video he would be a nobody. if somebody asked me who won the 2013 Contra I wouldn't know! I would know if you asked me who won the last IFBB pro show.

Man this kid knows he is not going to go pro. If he can still make some cash fuck it good for him. I think he does pretty well and I know he is super cheap! I don't believe he will ever go pro

I don't even think he wants to go pro. That's why he told people how shadey this industry is. This is a kid who maybe at a point wanted to push the envelope and hired John O"Reagon who Bostin dropped john because his protocol was to tough wich makes me question the gear usage. John has prepped alot of young NPC guys some have won their pro cards,I saw John prep capriese murray back in 2005 and the  drug usage was bad and the site enhancement use was bad but capriese was 8 years older and had better genetics,he went pro did one show and his doctor told him to retire and he did.

I think after he made those videos he knew their was no chance to go pro especially after that horrible Tricep abcess.

Matt Porter lives like 15 minutes away from me and he is bigger then bostin -IMO and that kid is struggling on how to get his pro card. Like Pelius said those guys on the Olympia stage are not normal people! I don't think some of you guys know how sick some of these guys are, they do some insane shit, You try doing H.I.T cardio on DNP for 2 hours see how you feel. that's how crazy it gets.
i'm sure as u stated no stone is left unturned on national/pro level if your a contender...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2015, 01:18:07 PM »
From this morning's FB.  :-\ he was better two months ago IMO. 
a

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2015, 02:03:51 PM »

Agreed, starting too look like a skinny bag of shit with random lumps of oil.

MuscleDysmorphia

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2015, 02:04:05 PM »

Where is the size? I don't care if his UGL gear is underdosed, if his generic GH is shit, or if he doesn't truly run the dosages he claims. There is no excuse for him to be holding such little mass. No lat width, his legs have been cannibalizing themselves during his prep, his right tri is all sorts of fucked up...

I don't even want to think about what he'd look like without all the SEO in his arms, chest and delts.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bostin Loyd today (3/21) picture added
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2015, 02:09:52 PM »
Definitely looks better. His back looks like it is lagging though.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2015, 02:28:53 PM »
Where is the size? I don't care if his UGL gear is underdosed, if his generic GH is shit, or if he doesn't truly run the dosages he claims. There is no excuse for him to be holding such little mass. No lat width, his legs have been cannibalizing themselves during his prep, his right tri is all sorts of fucked up...

I don't even want to think about what he'd look like without all the SEO in his arms, chest and delts.

I'm with you. That's remarkably little muscle for someone claiming to take 10+ grams per week. I'm not sure he actually lifted weights during his contest prep.
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2015, 02:35:06 PM »
Considering his drug regimen, he looks like shit. No back, no legs, only oil in his arms and ruptured abs due to internal organ distension.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2015, 03:07:59 PM »
Id give bostin a run for his money from the front.. the rear he would kill me hes lean lean

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2015, 03:12:37 PM »
Whens his show? He did look better a while back. Triceps look aweful now.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2015, 03:17:08 PM »
Whens his show? He did look better a while back. Triceps look aweful now.

Next saturday same day as mine.. ya i think he looked better 3 weeks ago. he way over dieted

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2015, 03:52:07 PM »

What a shitty bodybuilder. He must be one of those guys who doesn't lift heavy weights because they're "bad for the joints" yet slams down enough gear to kill a horse.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2015, 04:28:15 PM »
Should have never touched hormones

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2015, 08:51:39 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2015, 08:57:52 AM »
Dude has 0 size, what a joke.
?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2015, 09:32:52 AM »

The man who single handedly restored my faith in training and diet and cleared up all misconceptions about drugs being more important.

He's literally cannibalising himself with t3 and fat burners.

Just hope he doesn't pull a lyle alzado and try to ruin everything for the responsible users if he checks out.

myosaurus

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2015, 10:04:05 AM »
I'm expecting a lot of booing when he enters the stage, just like they did to greg Kovacs in night of champions.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2015, 10:21:19 AM »
 :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2015, 10:21:22 AM »
probably really carb depleted but still... looks bad. arms looks weird from the oil. stomach, distended..

up the dose  ::)

Knooger

• Getbig V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2015, 11:05:17 AM »
micro penis ^^

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2015, 11:28:56 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2015, 11:29:35 AM »
He has lost a lot of mass.  Could be the angle the pic was taken though

Any more pics doing other poses ?

Wooossshhhhh.  Beyeke

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2015, 01:46:22 PM »
His girl needs a good fucking.  This dude is an overrated joke. Sev's guy Radu had more muscle with 9 grams/wk less gear

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2015, 03:23:46 PM »
Bostin should stop bodybuilding.