Author Topic: UK police want our help, what do you think?  (Read 3427 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
UK police want our help, what do you think?
« on: January 16, 2015, 02:41:26 PM »
Most people I know and im talking decent law abiding people have been harassed by the police for straying over the speed limit, had police take no interest when they re burgled or mugged or attacked. Have done nothing to make the public respect them,
now they re asking for the publics help to foil terrorist apparent plots to attack police officers.
Their total lack of interest or remote care when my mother was mugged a while back makes me think nah fuck ya selves.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: UK police want our help, what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 01:51:40 AM »
The few experiences I've had with the police is that they're just entirely humourless, no people skills whatsoever.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 02:24:20 AM »
Most police women are worse. remember A police woman wanting to cuff me and the Guy with her said no need but she really was hot on cuffing me. i was quite and cooperating too. Guess she wet her panty afterwards. so i got cuffed and put in a Van and locked up in Randolfield in Stirling for the night. She really was getting off on it all... i would love to know what she gets up to in her Bedroom.. ;D

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 08:36:03 AM »
Sadly there ARE good police out there... but they are diluted by shithouses with a superiority complex.

Police bounced me off the cell walls for beating someone up (i was only 13) and then when they got the lad in (15 and foot taller than me) they came in and gave me a hot chocolate with a sort of "fighting is still wrong" stealth-apology.

They didn't punch me, just launch me around by the scruff of my neck. I got my caution and the copper then gave me a firm handshake and pulled me, and said "dont dare let me catch you in the station ever again."

To be fair, I kept my nose clean after that. At that age it made an impression on me.

Nowadays we have 13 (going on 18 ) year old scumbags and police whom try to play it safe and by the book. It's a watery, weak system - and the courts are an even bigger joke. Unless it's absolutely concrete, undisputable evidence - they are still likely to walk or get a slapped wrist.

I actually emphasise with a lot of police, not the women though as they can be twats.

The police seem to drive out the best guys they have.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 02:01:21 PM »
Sadly there ARE good police out there... but they are diluted by shithouses with a superiority complex.

Police bounced me off the cell walls for beating someone up (i was only 13) and then when they got the lad in (15 and foot taller than me) they came in and gave me a hot chocolate with a sort of "fighting is still wrong" stealth-apology.

They didn't punch me, just launch me around by the scruff of my neck. I got my caution and the copper then gave me a firm handshake and pulled me, and said "dont dare let me catch you in the station ever again."

To be fair, I kept my nose clean after that. At that age it made an impression on me.

Nowadays we have 13 (going on 18 ) year old scumbags and police whom try to play it safe and by the book. It's a watery, weak system - and the courts are an even bigger joke. Unless it's absolutely concrete, undisputable evidence - they are still likely to walk or get a slapped wrist.

I actually emphasise with a lot of police, not the women though as they can be twats.

The police seem to drive out the best guys they have.

yep i left cause of the bullshit

and everyone fucking hates

thankless job
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 02:55:39 PM »
yep i left cause of the bullshit

and everyone fucking hates

thankless job

I don't hate them all.
Had my fair share of dealings with them.
Some of them decent people doing a job,
Sadly a lot of them acting The Main Man all Tough hiding behind
A badge a uniform A Extendable cosh CS Gas & handcuffs
Oh and a gang of equally mind thugs on the end of a radio.
Take that lot away from them & you got a very weak, scared person.

As in any big Gang they look after their own first,
& a lot of the Good Decent Cops are Driven out by the Trash ones.