Author Topic: Thyroid..............  (Read 1047 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Thyroid..............
« on: January 17, 2015, 12:56:22 PM »
Anybody have hypothyroidism,hyperthyroidism,hashimotos or graves disease ? Ive read it can cause ALL SORTS of mental/physical health issues. In my opinion, the SPINE can be the root of These Thyroid issues. The C7 VERTEBRA is Connected to the Thyroid. And does any take any Natural over the counter Supplement for your Thyroid ? Ive been looking at THYROID BLEND by NATURES ANSWER from VITAMIN SHOPPE.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Thyroid..............
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 12:30:35 AM »

Anybody have hypothyroidism,hyperthyroidism,hashimotos or graves disease ??? Ive read it can cause ALL SORTS of mental/physical health issues.

Yes Hypothyroidism.

In my opinion, the SPINE can be the root of These Thyroid issues.

No, chiropractics is a scam. 

And does any take any Natural over the counter Supplement for your Thyroid ? Ive been looking at THYROID BLEND by NATURES BOUNTY from VITAMIN SHOPPE.

Get a prescription for thyroid hormone.  Any of the ones out there are better than “supplements”

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Re: Thyroid..............
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 04:41:57 PM »

Yes Hypothyroidism.

No, chiropractics is a scam. 

Get a prescription for thyroid hormone.  Any of the ones out there are better than “supplements”

Ive never been too a Chiropractor but I very kindly disagree with you. Our SPINE is one of our MAJOR organs and is overlooked and neglected by so many people. Why do people give TESTIMONIES after getting the spine/neck adjusted a few times ?