Author Topic: shots fired outside joe bidens home  (Read 4804 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
shots fired outside joe bidens home
« on: January 18, 2015, 09:14:43 AM »
Secret service?
irongearco.com

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: shots fired outside joe bidens home
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 09:15:51 AM »
When's the last time Coach posted?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 09:16:39 AM »
No real info yet. It's on MSN news
irongearco.com

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 09:35:17 AM »
I hope he's OK. I always liked those sideburns and fancy coats.
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 09:53:12 AM »

Yeah, his podcasts and MMA commentary were legendary.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 10:08:27 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 10:10:29 AM »
Hope Biden is ok. After all he is Obama's predecessor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 10:11:13 AM »
politically speaking, this will help biden's 2016 chances.   even a weak ass attempt by idiots like this will remind the public that biden is still here, and still pissing off idiots enough into taking potshots at him.  I bet he will move up in polls as a result.  And I bet he's going to exploit this by being all over TV in the next 2 weeks, talking about it, and of course, talking about 2016.

ALSO this takes the focus off the state-of-union speech.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 10:12:45 AM »
Hope Biden is ok. After all he is Obama's predecessor.

Biden used to be President of the United States?  WTF?   ???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 10:15:59 AM »
Biden used to be President of the United States?  WTF?   ???

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 10:17:11 AM »
Biden used to be President of the United States?  WTF?   ???

yeah, fucked that one up. you know what i meant. You've been getting your ass handed to you on the poli board I figured I'd give you one..lol.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 10:18:57 AM »
No real info yet. It's on MSN news

The MSM will blame the usual suspects:

Tea Party
Republicans
George Zimmerman
George Bush
Sara Palin
White men

And reassure us that it was not the good people of ISIS, Israeli terrorists, hard-working "undocumented migrants", or misunderstood Ferguson protestors.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2015, 10:20:02 AM »
yeah, fucked that one up. you know what i meant.

Biden would actually be a better president than obama, by a mile.  Sure, he's immature and egotistical, but his Senate record was WAY less liberal than Obama's.  And after 40 years in office - many of them in Foreign Relations Committee - His understanding of the law and of internation politics and relationships actually pawns Obama.  Biden's resume in Wash, DC might be the best out there, in either party.  He's a major douche, but he's spent more time in the Senate mens room stall taking craps than Rubio has spent in office, total.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2015, 10:23:39 AM »
Biden would actually be a better president than obama, by a mile.  Sure, he's immature and egotistical, but his Senate record was WAY less liberal than Obama's.  And after 40 years in office - many of them in Foreign Relations Committee - His understanding of the law and of internation politics and relationships actually pawns Obama.  Biden's resume in Wash, DC might be the best out there, in either party.  He's a major douche, but he's spent more time in the Senate mens room stall taking craps than Rubio has spent in office, total.

Can you ever write a post and keep it at one line or under? I know High School kids that would be better than Obama.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2015, 10:52:38 AM »

Jesus you're hopeless. Biden is such a slimy dbag. Can we get a normal fucking person for once. Why is it so hard to get a few decent human beings in politics.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2015, 11:45:29 AM »
Jesus you're hopeless. Biden is such a slimy dbag. Can we get a normal fucking person for once. Why is it so hard to get a few decent human beings in politics.

Because no decent human can make it in politics, it takes lying, stealing, back stopping, selling out and all out corruption to be a politician.

That's why rich old white guys, lawyers and Jews are so good at it.    ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 11:54:45 AM »
politically speaking, this will help biden's 2016 chances.   even a weak ass attempt by idiots like this will remind the public that biden is still here, and still pissing off idiots enough into taking potshots at him.  I bet he will move up in polls as a result.  And I bet he's going to exploit this by being all over TV in the next 2 weeks, talking about it, and of course, talking about 2016.

ALSO this takes the focus off the state-of-union speech.  

And this, plus about a million other reasons is why this was obviously done by a political ally of Biden's. It has all the hallmarks: clumsy, stupid, pointless and easily digestible to the media. The only thing missing is recovered shell casings "from an assault weapon" (wait for it...)

There is zero reason for the right to take Biden out. He is a perfect representation of everything that is wrong with progressives. He's vain, stupid, thinks very highly of himself, protected by the press, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 11:57:15 AM »
And this, plus about a million other reasons is why this was obviously done by a political ally of Biden's. It has all the hallmarks: clumsy, stupid, pointless and easily digestible to the media. The only thing missing is recovered shell casings "from an assault weapon" (wait for it...)

There is zero reason for the right to take Biden out. He is a perfect representation of everything that is wrong with progressives. He's vain, stupid, thinks very highly of himself, protected by the press, etc.

the best part is when they claim a "source" saw a chubby white dude with a beard wearing camo in the area where the "assault weapon" was fired.

I wonder if all the people mocking the Eric Garner death will be just as cooperative with police when their new mandate is to stop and frisk bearded middle aged white dudes for no reason.   "Hey, if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't mind police stopping and frisking you for no reason, and if you squirm, you deserve to be chokeholded"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 12:06:23 PM »

...and he's completely irrelevant.  The dude has no real power or importance.  He's just a dumb-ass.  If you oppose the Democrats you want to keep Biden around because he hurts Dems more than he helps them.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 12:14:05 PM »
The MSM will blame the usual suspects:

Tea Party
Republicans
George Zimmerman
George Bush
Sara Palin
White men

And reassure us that it was not the good people of ISIS, Israeli terrorists, hard-working "undocumented migrants", or misunderstood Ferguson protestors.

Huh?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2015, 12:26:23 PM »
It was probably some lady fingers exploding. Biden pulls his VP card to get a discount at Phantom Fireworks.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 12:57:56 PM »
Huh?

To the MSM , Obama administration, and brain dead liberals, ISIS are the good guys and Israelis are the world's only terrorists.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »
the best part is when they claim a "source" saw a chubby white dude with a beard wearing camo in the area where the "assault weapon" was fired.

I wonder if all the people mocking the Eric Garner death will be just as cooperative with police when their new mandate is to stop and frisk bearded middle aged white dudes for no reason.   "Hey, if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't mind police stopping and frisking you for no reason, and if you squirm, you deserve to be chokeholded"

You warned Howard that he shouldn't have ran his mouth about rounding up the Japanese during WWII.

Chubby white dudes are getting singled out, his only options to avoid persecution  getting in contest shape with the Mayor of BB guidance or continue the course and get fatter.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 02:59:24 PM »
Yeah, his podcasts and MMA commentary were legendary.

It took me a few seconds but  ;D ;D
a

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2015, 03:01:13 PM »
Was it his wife discharging both barrels of a shotgun into the air to scare off a potentail home invader?