Author Topic: Super Bowl XLIX - This Superbowl is going to terrible  (Read 4346 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: This Superbowl is going to terrible
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 05:48:31 AM »
Yup.

They just need to give the other team a chance to match score, TD or FG.

I don't know why they insist on it being "sudden death" (::)).  Why not just play another 10 minutes or X minutes or whatever?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 06:03:47 AM »
I don't know why they insist on it being "sudden death" (::)).  Why not just play another 10 minutes or X minutes or whatever?

One full quarter and then go to a "shootout" format with 2-point conversions? You could put both the offenses and the defenses on the field at opposite ends and just run the plays back to back. Would be great pageantry.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 01:31:37 PM »
One full quarter and then go to a "shootout" format with 2-point conversions? You could put both the offenses and the defenses on the field at opposite ends and just run the plays back to back. Would be great pageantry.

Haha, this would be awesome (both teams trying to score/defend at the same time, on opposite ends of the field).  Could get messy though.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2015, 01:53:57 PM »
Nah, it's going to be great.  NO DALLAS+NO GREENBAY=AWESOME

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 01:55:27 PM »

Nah, just make overtime referee free.  a fucking free for all.  Anything goes.  Only the most badass survive.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 01:58:14 PM »
Nah, just make overtime referee free.  a fucking free for all.  Anything goes.  Only the most badass survive.

Winner should be determined by a "Scramble" XFL-style:

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »
I'm not hurt at all.

I'm a Cowboy fan. I could care less about either team. If anything I would be more pissed at the Packers for beating the Cowboys last week.

The game was played to a tie. Why give one team such a huge advantage on something as trivial as a coin flip?
you r the first to find this flaw thats why
A