Author Topic: Tren cough  (Read 2396 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Tren cough
« on: January 18, 2015, 07:39:07 PM »
 There has been a lot of talk over the years as to why one gets tren cough. Well this is not only happening with tren but test, eq and prob other hormones too. It is my belief that whether it be Tren  or test  or EQ  this cough is coming from the BB in it. Some places use a lot more BB depending on whether the drug is high milligram  and whether or not it will crash after it is made. BA is mainly used to make it sterile. Most pharmacy test has a lot of BB in too. If you look at the drug Aveed made for TRT it is given once a month and it also contains 1500mgs of BB per 3 mls. This means that 50% of the drug is BB and the other 50% is castor oil, ba and testosterone.

Aveed carries a huge warning on it’s insert about pulmonary mico embolisms. There is no more reason for a longer acting test to cause PME than any other test. If it’s the oil getting into the lungs then it should happen with any drug that is in a solution of oil not just hormones. This particular drug has 750mg of test in it so there use a higher amount of BB to keep it in solution. I spoke to the company and we talked about this being a better reason for the shortness of breath and other sides than a PME. If you look at BB injections and the side effects you will see that it is a very toxic lung irritant. It has the same side effects that people are getting from what they think would be a PME.

It is always best to aspirate when injecting. I think your chances of getting the cough are greatly diminished and I would also suggest keeping the needle clean and not let any of the drug roll over on to the out side of the needle. That way if you do nick a vein on the way in there is less chance of the BB to get into your system and reaching your lungs. The only way for sure IMO to not get the cough is to not use anything in it with BB. It may depending on the drug have a better chance of crashing if no BB is used but if you leave it in a warm dry area this will usually never happen and don’t go crazy on the mg’s either. Tren at 50mg will stay in solution just fine with just BA.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Tren cough
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 11:48:57 PM »
how come i get tren cough with tren ace but not with any other AAS then, even though theyre all brewed with 20% BB?  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 11:58:21 PM »
how come i get tren cough with tren ace but not with any other AAS then, even though theyre all brewed with 20% BB?  ::)

Tough to answer but I know plenty of people that get it from test too. Personally I've never experienced it. Taken my share of tren. If tren was the only hormone that was ever known to do it them I would say that there is something about tren. I girl I know went to the dr the other day and got a shot I can't remember what it was. Anyway right after she got it she  immediately started to cough so hard she lost her sight and passed out. Dr said it was probably a reaction to the bb.  So this is apparently happening enough that drs know about It and what is causing it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 03:17:25 AM »
I got a cough with deca a long timw ago that was similar to tren cough and that was one of the few times i didnt aspirate. But necer had it since then, with tren a i get it often even when i  aspiratem

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 03:48:04 AM »
I couch every time I inject more than 2cc in my left glute don't matter if its mast test eq tren whatever but I get tren cough. Tren ace is likely to give me cough no matter where I shoot it

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 03:57:53 AM »
idk. ive had homebrew stuff and NEVER did ANYTHING except tren give me tren cough.

ive had some superdrol injectable though and shot it together with tren. i got tren cough once or twice from that mixture and it felt different from regular tren cough. i got an additional tingling all over my body, especially scalp. really weird feeling.

by the way, does anyone get intense stomach cramps from tren cough?
its actually the worst for me. i dont give a fuck if i need to cough and sweat for 5 minutes but i swear ...
EVERY SINGLE TIME i get tren cough then about 20 minutes later i need to take a huge dump (a really uncomfortable one too, lol. i guess its from the prostaglandin release), but then get stomach cramps that always last for 1-2 hours, so painful that i need to lay down or bend over a table. sucks when i have to get to uni after my morning shot.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 04:12:35 AM »
Ive never had a brutal cough but I have felt my lungs fill up especially when I was running 4-5 compounds tren wasn't one of them. if you hot a vein yes your lungs are going to fill up a tad.Not enough to be fatal though

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 05:14:38 AM »
idk. ive had homebrew stuff and NEVER did ANYTHING except tren give me tren cough.

ive had some superdrol injectable though and shot it together with tren. i got tren cough once or twice from that mixture and it felt different from regular tren cough. i got an additional tingling all over my body, especially scalp. really weird feeling.

by the way, does anyone get intense stomach cramps from tren cough?
its actually the worst for me. i dont give a fuck if i need to cough and sweat for 5 minutes but i swear ...
EVERY SINGLE TIME i get tren cough then about 20 minutes later i need to take a huge dump (a really uncomfortable one too, lol. i guess its from the prostaglandin release), but then get stomach cramps that always last for 1-2 hours, so painful that i need to lay down or bend over a table. sucks when i have to get to uni after my morning shot.

How strange i was just researching this last night

i get bad stomach cramps after i get tren cough and sometimes just after injecting tren with no cough its quite intense and last from 5 mins to 30 mins.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 07:14:56 AM »
i read that tren releases a high amount of prostaglandins, which could also be a partial reason for the fat burning properties...

do you know PGCL? some bodybuilders used it, its a prostaglandin too. its supposed to kill off fat cells completely. people allegedly also had to shit their brains out after injecting it...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 08:41:27 AM »
ive heard about it buddy but never really new how effective it would be.

theese stomach pains are intnese stabbing pains below the rib areaand general abdominal region.

we dont really fully understand tren in humans do we so it could literallyt be anything lol

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 03:36:27 PM »
i read that tren releases a high amount of prostaglandins, which could also be a partial reason for the fat burning properties...

do you know PGCL? some bodybuilders used it, its a prostaglandin too. its supposed to kill off fat cells completely. people allegedly also had to shit their brains out after injecting it...

Read that too and I don't put much if any stock in it.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 05:04:42 AM »

that dosn;t sound good. I'm shitting my brains out on just coffee and clen.