Author Topic: Greg Plitt - Last photo before he was struck by a train  (Read 52445 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Greg Plitt`s last photo before he was struck
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »
Again, anyone filming on a live track and gets run over... is an idiot. JMO
you donīt even need to do that Buddy...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2015, 11:50:03 AM »
Two men were filming George Plitt Jr., 37, on the railroad track north of the Burbank train station Saturday afternoon when Plitt was hit by a Metrolink passenger train, said Burbank Police Sgt. Scott Meadows.

Investigators, who interviewed witnesses who saw Plitt standing on the track even as the train's horn was blaring, have ruled out a suicide, he said.

It appears Plitt may have believed the train was on a nearby, parallel track, Meadows said.

"It's like a blind turn," he said. "When the train came, you might not be able to tell which set the train is on."

It was not immediately clear what the men were filming. Investigators are trying to determine who directed them to film on the railroad track.

The men were in a restricted area on the tracks, Sgt. Mark Stohl said

This happened to an old little league friend. Guys were late for a softball game, crossing arms down with a stalled train on front tracks, just before intersection. They crept around and crossed just as another train passed on second tracks.

Three dead, one veggie.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: Greg Plitt`s last photo.
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2015, 11:52:09 AM »
I explained from a bikini chick who texted me who knew him...See my post on the last page of the thread here-->

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=563246.125
^^
I heard he was actually doing push-ups on the tracks and mis-timed his chance of jumping off to the next set of tracks where the train WASN'T...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2015, 11:54:44 AM »
you donīt even need to do that Buddy...

Donny, do you limit your world to only things you were actually in attendance for? I don't. In my world we often need to draw conclusions or speculate based on the information and the time and what likely happened. The fact he has been known to film on and around tracks on previous ocassions for me.. carrys more weight than the possiblity he was abducted by aliens and unfortunately released in a precarious spot and was hit before he fully recovered from the anethesia. You may consider them equally possible scenarios since you weren't there, but my experience tells me otherwise.     

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2015, 11:59:24 AM »
Donny, do you limit your world to only things you were actually in attendance for? I don't. In my world we often need to draw conclusions or speculate based on the information and the time and what likely happened. The fact he has been known to film on and around tracks on previous ocassions for me.. carrys more weight than the possiblity he was abducted by aliens and unfortunately released in a precarious spot and was hit before he fully recovered from the anethesia. You may consider them equally possible scenarios since you weren't there, but my experience tells me otherwise.     
YOU are the one telling us all how it happened. Conclusions and speculations ..in your own words have no substance in my opinion. Either you were there or you are just giving your opinion. So i would say the latter.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2015, 12:00:57 PM »

He's not that bright, guy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2015, 12:02:48 PM »
He's not that bright, guy.
yeah well doing fine thank you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2015, 12:03:30 PM »
YOU are the one telling us all how it happened. Conclusions and speculations ..in your own words have no substance in my opinion. Either you were there or you are just giving your opinion. So i would say the latter.

I wasn't at the Battle of the Bulge. I can tell you who won. I wasn't at the OKC bombing.. I can tell you who did it. Are those still mysteries to you? How about the Civil War or the WW2? Still up in the air?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2015, 12:04:03 PM »
yeah well doing fine thank you.

Space jumping, eh, Don?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2015, 12:08:33 PM »
Fact of the matter is you were not there in person and i am sure never knew him in person. Just another guy spouting off on the internet like you know. Posting internet quotes. I hope one Day you learn what RESPECT is.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2015, 12:09:45 PM »
But hey, if tomorrow witnesses start coming forward saying he had his hands up and was surrendering to the train, or he was pushed and it becomes controversial how it happened, then I'll retract my statement. but if he was filming a video while on a train track.. he's an idiot.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2015, 12:10:39 PM »
Fact of the matter is you were not there in person and i am sure never knew him in person. Just another guy spouting off on the internet like you know. Posting internet quotes. I hope one Day you learn what RESPECT is.

I hope you learn not to defend idiotic actions that lead to ones death

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2015, 12:13:11 PM »
I hope you learn not to defend idiotic actions that lead to ones death
I hope one Day your Parents teach you manners.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2015, 12:18:21 PM »
I hope one Day your Parents teach you manners.

how do you know I have parents? You weren't there.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2015, 12:19:54 PM »
how do you know I have parents? You weren't there.
True you must have been a test tube job...  Reflect on what you have wrote and write tomorrow.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2015, 12:24:05 PM »
True you must have been a test tube job...  Reflect on what you have wrote and write tomorrow.

Yeah, Let me get right on that  ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2015, 12:43:17 PM »
Yeah, Let me get right on that  ;)
Buddy i just think any Man deserves respect when he passes.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2015, 12:44:49 PM »
Buddy i just think any Man deserves respect when he passes.

Okay, I respect your right to your opinion. I won't even make an effort to try and change your opinion. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2015, 12:46:31 PM »
Okay, I respect your right to your opinion. I won't even make an effort to try and change your opinion. 
OK Buddy...  ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
Two men were filming George Plitt Jr., 37, on the railroad track north of the Burbank train station Saturday afternoon when Plitt was hit by a Metrolink passenger train, said Burbank Police Sgt. Scott Meadows.

Investigators, who interviewed witnesses who saw Plitt standing on the track even as the train's horn was blaring, have ruled out a suicide, he said.

It appears Plitt may have believed the train was on a nearby, parallel track, Meadows said.

"It's like a blind turn," he said. "When the train came, you might not be able to tell which set the train is on."

It was not immediately clear what the men were filming. Investigators are trying to determine who directed them to film on the railroad track.

The men were in a restricted area on the tracks, Sgt. Mark Stohl said

just when you thought the whole thing couldnt get any stupider.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2015, 02:01:33 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2015, 02:10:45 PM »
who woulda thought a train might come along??  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Greg Plitt`s last photo.
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2015, 02:16:26 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2015, 02:17:46 PM »
Great Guy..