Author Topic: Greg Plitt - Last photo before he was struck by a train  (Read 52441 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Greg Plitt`s last photo before he was struck
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2015, 09:06:02 AM »
JEEZ Guys show some fucking respect.

Hi Greg

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2015, 09:11:48 AM »
Hi Greg
My point is people should not make fun of his Death. Granted he made a foolish decision which cost him his life. Even if this is getbig show respect, ...Rant over...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2015, 09:19:58 AM »
My point is people should not make fun of his Death. Granted he made a foolish decision which cost him his life. Even if this is getbig show respect, ...Rant over...
YOUR RIGHT..

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Greg Plitt was trying to get high from train run.
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2015, 09:22:52 AM »
Gregg Plitt, a modern superman, Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotiv.........oh wait, never mind.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2015, 09:24:32 AM »
I wonder how long he lived for AFTER being hit. Probably only a few seconds.

Depends if it was a straight on hit I don't even think a half of a second depend on the speed of the train that force would rip him apart

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2015, 09:25:22 AM »
YOUR RIGHT..
Thank you Steve, I never knew or met the Man but he was an ex Ranger, Fit and did his thing. I liked his Videos and posted some a while back on the Mature thread.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2015, 09:27:48 AM »
I wonder how long he lived for AFTER being hit. Probably only a few seconds.

just long enough to say to himself, well that was fucking dumb

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2015, 09:28:25 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2015, 09:39:28 AM »

Sorry, but it's just beyond stupid to film an excercise video on a live train track. When you do that, you really lose the "respect" clause that usually accompanies a death. Dude was an idiot.. a physically fit idiot   

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2015, 09:40:52 AM »

Sorry bro for your lost.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2015, 09:41:47 AM »
Sorry, but it's just beyond stupid to film an excercise video on a live train track. When you do that, you really lose the "respect" clause that usually accompanies a death. Dude was an idiot.. a physically fit idiot   
I suppose Bungee Jumping is too.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2015, 09:45:21 AM »
I suppose Bungee Jumping is too.

Bungee jumping is not against the law... The equivelant would be if he bungee jumped without strapping himself in and knew it prior to jumping. How the hell does a train sneak up on you in broad daylight?   

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2015, 09:49:47 AM »
Bungee jumping is not against the law... The equivelant would be if he bungee jumped without strapping himself in and knew it prior to jumping. How the hell does a train sneak up on you in broad daylight?   

It would be the equivalent of bungee jumping into the path of an oncoming train

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2015, 09:50:39 AM »
It would be the equivalent of bungee jumping into the path of an oncoming train

touche'

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2015, 09:51:47 AM »
OK forget the Law.. people climb free style, people jump from buildings space jumping, Alan Eustace jumped from the stratosphere...list goes on. No one on getbig was there so no one can really say what went on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2015, 11:24:32 AM »
OK forget the Law.. people climb free style, people jump from buildings space jumping, Alan Eustace jumped from the stratosphere...list goes on. No one on getbig was there so no one can really say what went on.

Seriously? No one can say what went on? So it's possible he was kidnapped, tied up and left on the tracks? Possible he suffered from amnesia and wound up wandering around confused?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2015, 11:29:05 AM »
Seriously? No one can say what went on? So it's possible he was kidnapped, tied up and left on the tracks? Possible he suffered from amnesia and wound up wandering around confused?
you tell me, after all you seem to have been there ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2015, 11:33:59 AM »

yeah it s funny that most people automatically think he couldnt be an idiot because he was good looking, when noone would shed a single tear if he was ugly.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2015, 11:36:34 AM »
yeah it s funny that most people automatically think he couldnt be an idiot because he was good looking, when noone would shed a single tear if he was ugly.

People would be high-fiving if he was ugly.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2015, 11:37:29 AM »
People would be high-fiving if he was ugly.
they wouldnt even mention it at all.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2015, 11:39:43 AM »
Nothing to do with his looks or who he was. Not the done thing to laugh at his death.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2015, 11:44:02 AM »
you tell me, after all you seem to have been there ?

Two men were filming George Plitt Jr., 37, on the railroad track north of the Burbank train station Saturday afternoon when Plitt was hit by a Metrolink passenger train, said Burbank Police Sgt. Scott Meadows.

Investigators, who interviewed witnesses who saw Plitt standing on the track even as the train's horn was blaring, have ruled out a suicide, he said.

It appears Plitt may have believed the train was on a nearby, parallel track, Meadows said.

"It's like a blind turn," he said. "When the train came, you might not be able to tell which set the train is on."

It was not immediately clear what the men were filming. Investigators are trying to determine who directed them to film on the railroad track.

The men were in a restricted area on the tracks, Sgt. Mark Stohl said

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:11 AM »
Again, anyone filming on a live track and gets run over... is an idiot. JMO

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2015, 11:46:36 AM »
Two men were filming George Plitt Jr., 37, on the railroad track north of the Burbank train station Saturday afternoon when Plitt was hit by a Metrolink passenger train, said Burbank Police Sgt. Scott Meadows.

Investigators, who interviewed witnesses who saw Plitt standing on the track even as the train's horn was blaring, have ruled out a suicide, he said.

It appears Plitt may have believed the train was on a nearby, parallel track, Meadows said.

"It's like a blind turn," he said. "When the train came, you might not be able to tell which set the train is on."

It was not immediately clear what the men were filming. Investigators are trying to determine who directed them to film on the railroad track.

The men were in a restricted area on the tracks, Sgt. Mark Stohl said

Yeah so you were not there. Internet is a wonderful thing.. ::)