Author Topic: Superbowl XLIX - New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks  (Read 53155 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Superbowl XLIX - New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #500 on: February 11, 2015, 08:03:03 PM »
Hi troll....I mean Earl

ok what other player was filmed knocking out his woman?

E
E

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #501 on: February 12, 2015, 05:04:06 AM »
ok what other player was filmed knocking out his woman?

E
Earl, I wouldn't brag. Your franchise quarterback could have went to jail for raping a girl in a bathroom stall.

How did that case end anyway?

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #502 on: February 12, 2015, 07:20:01 AM »
^^^lack of evidence and no arrest. But the NFL sure thought he did something shady by suspending him for four games. So by virtue of that, he must be innocent  ::)

I guess also since the charges against Greg hardy were dropped, he didn't commit domestic violence in any way.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #503 on: February 12, 2015, 01:29:04 PM »
^^^lack of evidence and no arrest. But the NFL sure thought he did something shady by suspending him for four games. So by virtue of that, he must be innocent  ::)

I guess also since the charges against Greg hardy were dropped, he didn't commit domestic violence in any way.

ben is the only player to be suspended while NOT being charged with a crime, the suspension was ridiculous

he did do something shady, it's not legal to have sex in a public bathroom and in all honesty i do think that is disgusting

either way Miss "DTF" was a skank, rice knocked out his wife and the mother of his child

E
E

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #504 on: February 12, 2015, 02:45:54 PM »
ben is the only player to be suspended while NOT being charged with a crime, the suspension was ridiculous

he did do something shady, it's not legal to have sex in a public bathroom and in all honesty i do think that is disgusting

either way Miss "DTF" was a skank, rice knocked out his wife and the mother of his child

E

And he's no longer with the team, what more do you want? Plenty of scumbag homeboys in the NFL, whether on my team or yours. It's all a matter of time when they're caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #505 on: February 12, 2015, 03:49:35 PM »
30 for 30: Rand University
Randy Moss

It's really good.

http://freeonsmash.com/sports/espn-30-for-30-rand-university-movie/

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #506 on: February 12, 2015, 08:04:03 PM »
And he's no longer with the team, what more do you want? Plenty of scumbag homeboys in the NFL, whether on my team or yours. It's all a matter of time when they're caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

my problem is we got those stupid commercials because of him

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #507 on: May 06, 2015, 05:19:29 PM »
all kidding aside...

I think caroll truly believed he'd get that TD no matter what - even without Lynch.   Three tries from the 1/2 yard line.  BOOM, no way they botch it 3 times.

I KNOW that caroll admitted this week he can't stop Lynch from embarrassing the team by grabbing his dick.
I KNOW the only move caroll can do to prevent the moment of glory (a win) from being stained with cockgrab is by not using Lynch for the winning TD.

Again, Caroll believed, absolutely, they'd get the TD.  Even without using Lynch. 

I KNOW that lynch had the hot hand, and nobody on Earth is going to stop him on the 1/2 line from getting the goal, the glory,and the $$$...

Maybe it's a move to weaken Lynch in contract negotiations.  Maybe it's a move to prevent him from grabbing penis.  Either way, Caroll went out of his way to skip Lynch in a very bizarre manner.   Anyone shitting on my theory has to give me a better explaination. 

If I am coach, and I figure I'll win anyway (1/2 yard line, they have WIlson's fast feet, they'll get it lol)...
and I probably hate that punk ass Lynch for acting the fool, and I can't even stop him (yes, coach can't stop it)...

Yes, I think maybe I pass the glory to someone else.  I think that's what happened today.  And I bet others will realize it soon enough.

Has Brady publicly commented on his GUILTY findings for deflategate?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: May 06, 2015, 05:24:11 PM »
Has Brady publicly commented on his GUILTY findings for deflategate?

"it is more probable than not"

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 06, 2015, 05:39:24 PM »

"it is more probable than not"

::)

everyone knows he did it.  he refused to turn over his texts to "the deflator" when asked.  He admitted he likes them flat back in 2011.  The league sure a shit didn't want to defame their golden boy like this.  But the proof is undeniable.  Even Bob Kraft is turning back on Brady now, accepting findings.

brady did it.  The #1 QB in the world who "didn't notice" the balls were intentionally deflated"?   LMAO

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #510 on: May 06, 2015, 05:43:24 PM »
they've been frauds for the last 15 years

E
E

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: May 06, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
everyone knows he did it.  he refused to turn over his texts to "the deflator" when asked.  He admitted he likes them flat back in 2011.  The league sure a shit didn't want to defame their golden boy like this.  But the proof is undeniable.  Even Bob Kraft is turning back on Brady now, accepting findings.

brady did it.  The #1 QB in the world who "didn't notice" the balls were intentionally deflated"?   LMAO
'
I quoted Kraft in another post and he certainly was not turing his back on Brady.  In fact Kraft ripped the report apart. 

Also lets face it, this is a wishy washy report.

"Based on the evidence, we also have concluded that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of [Jim] McNally and [John] Jastremski involving the release of air from Patriots game balls," the report said.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2015, 06:01:24 PM »
'
I quoted Kraft in another post and he certainly was not turing his back on Brady.  In fact Kraft ripped the report apart. 

"Based on the evidence, we also have concluded that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of [Jim] McNally and [John] Jastremski involving the release of air from Patriots game balls," the report said.

I know a guy who can get one of the actual footballs.  Send me $1000 bucks and I'll get you one.
Y

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2015, 06:04:47 PM »
I know a guy who can get one of the actual footballs.  Send me $1000 bucks and I'll get you one.

Just send me wire instructions and I'm in!

:D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2015, 06:05:46 PM »
Just send me wire instructions and I'm in!

:D

;D ;D
Y

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2015, 06:08:24 PM »
;D ;D

I can feel the salt being dumped in the open wound.
 :o ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »
'

So completely aside from "what they can prove", etc...

in your own personal belief... Do you believe Tom Brady was completely unaware that the balls he was throwing were a little flat? 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: May 06, 2015, 06:21:14 PM »
So completely aside from "what they can prove", etc...

in your own personal belief... Do you believe Tom Brady was completely unaware that the balls he was throwing were a little flat? 

He was quoted many times saying he liked them at 12.5 so a little less would make sense also. There are a lot of articles like this however so I think the problem is the league rule itself allowing teams to submit their own balls.

PHOENIX -- Former NFL quarterback Jeff Blake says he oversaw the deflation of footballs on the sideline right before games during his career. Speaking on "The Midday 180" out of Nashville, Blake said the practice was common.

Jeff Blake played for seven NFL teams, including the Bears during his final season (2005). Bruce Kluckhohn/USA TODAY Sports
"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," Blake said. "'Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard. Everybody puts the pin in and lets just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat.

"So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."

Many other NFL quarterbacks have said the opposite, that they've never messed with the inflation of a ball or seen anyone do so. The topic has come to the forefront with the New England Patriots being investigated by the NFL due to allegations the team used underinflated footballs in the first half of the AFC Championship Game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Asked to be specific about the timing of deflation, Blake said it regularly happened as soon as quarterbacks got the balls before the game.

"As soon as they give them the balls," Blake said. "On the sideline before the game. The quarterbacks would come out to warm up in pregame ... I would just say, 'Take a little bit out, it's a little bit hard.' And then they'd take a little bit out and I'd squeeze them and say 'That's perfect.' That's it."

Blake played for seven teams in 13 seasons, starting 100 games. His longest tenure was six seasons with Cincinnati.

His last year was 2005, so during his career when his team was on the road, Blake would not have handled the footballs until pregame.

In 2006, NFL quarterbacks successfully got the NFL to change the rules and allow each team to provide its own balls for games, which would then be turned over to officials before the game.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #518 on: May 07, 2015, 08:04:25 AM »
"it is more probable than not" that pete carrol cheats in the NFL because he cheated at USC