Author Topic: Vic 3 weeks out :(  (Read 24020 times)

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Vic 3 weeks out :(
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2006, 05:37:18 AM »

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2006, 05:49:34 AM »
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2006, 07:14:52 AM »
him and cormier are going for the best trackmarks award at the arnold       

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2006, 08:43:49 AM »
Looks like the Pec Tear Story is BS ...
L

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2006, 09:23:24 AM »
I hope vic turns it around in future he has so much ability! it looks to me like he uses to much of everything he always looks watery and unhealthy! his shape is another thing he seems to be gettin i bit of a gh gut (only a bit but its a concern on someone who has such gud lines)

You guys and this GH gut shit!!  The guy just eats too damn much!!  In that shot, you can obviously see that he isn't in contest shape.

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2006, 09:24:29 AM »
Vic doesn't have a gut. Look at the Olympia pics, his waist his as small as small can be

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2006, 09:24:42 AM »
Vic is actually always really puffy even 2 weeks out.
Maybe he try to much to get in shape with diuretics and not enough with loosing fat
Bingo!!

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2006, 09:27:55 AM »

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2006, 09:43:32 AM »
His jaw mass gain over the last few years is alarming.
He will rival cutler before long
  He looks like he just had his wisdom teeth yanked  ;D
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

The Viking

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2006, 10:22:56 AM »
Victor will be great at the Arnold Classic.
That he uses much steroids is natural for al pro`s. I am looking foreward if he still got his lines and symmetry, I don`t think so.
Colememan predicted that he will be the next mr olympia, I don`t see it happening.
If Cormier, Badell and Jackson are on target he will not beat them, so fourth place I guess.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2006, 10:41:02 AM »
This guy is the new chris cormier, a career of "what if(s)." What a shame.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2006, 10:43:28 AM »

The guy in the front looks like he is pissed off..
L

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »
The guy in the front looks like he is pissed off..

looks like he wants to strangle someone

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2006, 10:53:35 AM »
Very high lats.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »
vic looked just like that 3 weeks out from a show last year...and he pulled it together in time. I wouldnt worry about it. He likes to sodium load big time

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »
Very high lats.
vic has amazing lats, let's see a pic of yours brianx.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »
vic has amazing lats, let's see a pic of yours brianx.

...no shit...his back is fucking awesome. Some of the people here kill me.

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2006, 07:19:41 PM »
fucking hating morons !  i just saw him today and he looks amazine and will be in the hunt for the top three spots and that pic was taken about three months ago in LA
CENSORED BY RON !

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2006, 07:34:36 PM »
fucking hating morons !  i just saw him today and he looks amazine and will be in the hunt for the top three spots and that pic was taken about three months ago in LA

Thanks a lot for the info !

Do you think he will look better than at the O ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
100% next mr o. this is a level by itself not for the size but for the muscle quality/size combo.

right now even at that first pic he looks 100 times better than jay and he is a lot but A  LOT bigger than dexter jackson muscle wise.

marvelous shape even with his 9-10% in that first picture.  he's only second to ronnie and even that is coming to an end within 3 years.

the veins in the forarms are simply veins and nothing more than that...veins can look like that in the forarms and shoulders or any other place in the body... and as soon as he's down to 6-7% it will look like what you think veins should look like. it has nothing to do with hormones.

and the unhealthy look you're talkin about is due to water weight and only water weight! there is almost no fat on that body (9-10%) the following hormones will produce that look: any type of test, dianabol/drol tabs, nandrolone but this dude is on primo not on nandrolone, and ofcourse gh. he can be 6% bodyfat within 4-5 weeks from when this first pic was taken. its only water fellas ...only water.
fallen angel

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
Those bumps are most likely what knolwn as "lipoma"...I believe that's how it spelled.  They're harmless fatty deposits found throughout the body, I have a few.  I guess they can be surgically removed, but they're harmless.  When dieted down they kinda shrink, which is what I'm wondering...if these are 3 week out pics, how much does he possibly have to lose?  Hmmm....anyway, from personal experience and reading up on it, they seem to get 'larger' when you're more bulked up (ie, fatter)....which is why bodybuilders seem to get them more than most.  Your average fat guy has loads of em, but you don't see them due to the fat. 

That last bit is speculation on my part, but it makes sense.  I've seem em on others as well, sometimes in the abs.  I'd assume the less fat you put on bulking, the less chance of developing them or making the ones you already have 'larger' ...though in general they're not that large as you can see.

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 08:23:55 PM »
Vic, prove us all wrong and get in shape for once !
still rooting for you, you can do it

Dude, that comment is something else. If you know anything about bodybuilding you would know that Vic holds a tad of water until the very last minute. Not all athletes are the same and so in other words that pic is NOT the show itself, so put your comment on hold cause he's Pro and you obviously NOT!

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2006, 11:35:47 PM »
...no shit...his back is fucking awesome. Some of the people here kill me.

I never said he has a bad back. I said that his lats look high from the front. Try to keep up.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2006, 11:43:24 PM »
100% next mr o. this is a level by itself not for the size but for the muscle quality/size combo.
right now even at that first pic he looks 100 times better than jay and he is a lot but A  LOT bigger than dexter jackson muscle wise.
marvelous shape even with his 9-10% in that first picture.  he's only second to ronnie and even that is coming to an end within 3 years.
the veins in the forarms are simply veins and nothing more than that...veins can look like that in the forarms and shoulders or any other place in the body... and as soon as he's down to 6-7% it will look like what you think veins should look like. it has nothing to do with hormones.
and the unhealthy look you're talkin about is due to water weight and only water weight! there is almost no fat on that body (9-10%) the following hormones will produce that look: any type of test, dianabol/drol tabs, nandrolone but this dude is on primo not on nandrolone, and ofcourse gh. he can be 6% bodyfat within 4-5 weeks from when this first pic was taken. its only water fellas ...only water.
"Marvelous shape" ... are you blind? His calves are terrible, he has a very noticeable gut, and his biceps look like they're full of oil. He looks like a trainwreck in certain poses.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2006, 05:12:34 AM »
"Marvelous shape" ... are you blind? His calves are terrible, he has a very noticeable gut, and his biceps look like they're full of oil. He looks like a trainwreck in certain poses.
1) the first pic dont show calves and his calves are good trust me on that.
2) his biceps are not full of oil. we call it water in bodybuilding. you dont grow with out it. the fat% is in the single digits in that pic maybe very low double digits (9-10%)
3) his gut is still smaller than yours when he sits down! (in proportion to body size)..even when he's 15%. thats how imprssive he looks!
4) he's black guy with marvelous genetics on the hormones and actually trains! it cant get better than that.
5) i bet money that he is mr olympia as soon as ron retires! EVEN if he comes in at 255-260 pounds!
fallen angel