Author Topic: Ted Cruz and Ben Carson to GOP: Stop Nominating Moderates from the ‘Political Cl  (Read 1285 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ted Cruz and Ben Carson to GOP: Stop Nominating Moderates from the ‘Political Class’ for President!

Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz and Dr. Ben Carson spoke to a South Carolina crowd on Sunday and highlighted the need for a real conservative as the Republican nominee in the 2016 presidential election.

In separate speeches to the South Carolina Tea Party Coalition Convention on Sunday, both Dr. Carson and Sen. Cruz respectfully, but forcefully, called for the election of a true conservative leader for the office of president after years of repeated attempts to put-forth moderate Republicans who have ultimately failed to energize the GOP base.

Sen. Cruz told a roaring crowd that former presidential candidates Mitt Romney, John McCain and Bob Dole are all “good, honorable and decent men,” but lack the conservative credentials necessary to get Republicans fired-up about taking back the Oval Office.

“If we nominate a candidate in that mold, the same people who stayed home in 2008 and 2012 will stay home in 2016 and the Democrats will win again,” Cruz candidly stated.

Carson echoed this sentiment and added that continually picking from the “political class” has not gone well for the Republicans.

“Our founders wanted to make sure there was no such thing as a political class,” Carson said. “A select, small group of people out of which we consistently pull our leaders. That hasn’t worked so well for us.”

“What we need are intelligent people who have common sense, some humility … and faith in God,” Carson added.

Both men are likely to run for the 2016 presidential nomination and both enjoy tremendous Tea Party support.

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/01/18/ted-cruz-and-ben-carson-to-gop-stop-nominating-moderates-from-the-political-class-for-president/

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
100% correct.

only Dems want Mitt/Jeb/Chrispy to run.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
100% correct.

only Dems want Mitt/Jeb/Chrispy to run.

you're 100% wrong

Dems would fucking LOVE IT if the ticket were Cruz and Carson

I am praying to Jesus, Allah, Satan, all the Hindu Gods, and Quetzalcoatl that Cruz will run

I'm only praying 4 times a day

do you think that is enough to get the message through to Jesus's dad?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
you're 100% wrong

I agree with you....in my mind I would love to see those guys run....however It would be interesting to see what happens if a TRUE hard right conservative ran......just to see how many Americans agree with tea party conservatism

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you're 100% wrong

Only dems that don't understand the history of elections would love it.

Repubs win when they run conservative.  They lose when they run moderates.

FOUR times.  That's the number.  FOUR times they went uber-conservative, and FOUR times they won women.  1980, 1984, 1988 and 2010.   EVERY time, it was strong conservative.   

They run a ted cruz, and all those mama grizzly types that don't protest much but vote plenty - the ones that ignored mccain and romney - they will show up. 

Dems can now see that a RINO won't win.  RINOs won't admit it, but mccain and romney showed us.  Obama was so beatable in 2012 lol, it was insane that he won witha landslide. 

They run cruz, they have a chance.  They run Romney?  no chance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Only dems that don't understand the history of elections would love it.

Repubs win when they run conservative.  They lose when they run moderates.

FOUR times.  That's the number.  FOUR times they went uber-conservative, and FOUR times they won women.  1980, 1984, 1988 and 2010.   EVERY time, it was strong conservative.   

They run a ted cruz, and all those mama grizzly types that don't protest much but vote plenty - the ones that ignored mccain and romney - they will show up. 

Dems can now see that a RINO won't win.  RINOs won't admit it, but mccain and romney showed us.  Obama was so beatable in 2012 lol, it was insane that he won witha landslide. 

They run cruz, they have a chance.  They run Romney?  no chance.

Tell me when they've won with a far right wing radical like Cruz or a far right wing nutbag like Carson who has never held public office

The reason Romney won the nomination is because he alone had the best chance of defeating Obama

Just because he couldn't do it doesn't mean that someone like Santorum would have done better

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I don't think Bush 1 or Bush 2 were hard right conservative candidates.....Ronald Reagan certainly was for his time but would be considered a moderate today and probably could not win the nomination in the present....

Ford?....don't think so
Nixon?...probably yes but again maybe not conservative enough by today's standards either

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ted Cruz the ‘Political Cl
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 11:15:46 AM »
I don't think Bush 1 or Bush 2 were hard right conservative candidates.....Ronald Reagan certainly was for his time but would be considered a moderate today and probably could not win the nomination in the present....

Ford?....don't think so
Nixon?...probably yes but again maybe not conservative enough by today's standards either

Im voting for whoever is going to piss on you and ship you home   ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Tell me when they've won with a far right wing radical like Cruz or a far right wing nutbag like Carson who has never held public office

The reason Romney won the nomination is because he alone had the best chance of defeating Obama

Just because he couldn't do it doesn't mean that someone like Santorum would have done better

::) once again....

how is ted cruz a 'radical'? please explain that one.

once you have done that, explain why Obama is NOT a radical.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
::) once again....

how is ted cruz a 'radical'? please explain that one.

once you have done that, explain why Obama is NOT a radical.

you go figure it out (or ask his colleagues in the Senate)

like I said, I'm praying to Satan that you make him the nominee

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you're 100% wrong

+500

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
palin/ernst for '16
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
you go figure it out (or ask his colleagues in the Senate)

like I said, I'm praying to Satan that you make him the nominee

you love to say cruz is 'radical', yet cannot explain any way in which he is a radical.

obama on the other hand is by definition a true radical, but you ignore that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)