Author Topic: About to start a cutstack 150  (Read 8857 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: About to start a cutstack 150
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2015, 10:15:44 AM »
I love it when people make blanket statements such as "you can't find real xyz"
Speak for yourselves fella's.

?

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 07:55:20 AM »
I like these blends. I'm positive there's probably more test and less mast than advertised, even with the best labs. But it's convenient and it should work well enough if you're training right. If you're not seeing results it's not because someone gypped you a thimble of masteron... I'm positive on that one.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 08:54:29 AM »
I like these blends. I'm positive there's probably more test and less mast than advertised, even with the best labs. But it's convenient and it should work well enough if you're training right. If you're not seeing results it's not because someone gypped you a thimble of masteron... I'm positive on that one.

So you're saying you're settling on having underdosed mast in your gear and paying extra for it, just because you can make gains either way?? In that case, you're be satisfied with getting 50% dosed test so if you take 3g at least you'll still be getting results? That's a bad way to think...

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 10:34:47 PM »
So you're saying you're settling on having underdosed mast in your gear and paying extra for it, just because you can make gains either way?? In that case, you're be satisfied with getting 50% dosed test so if you take 3g at least you'll still be getting results? That's a bad way to think...

Who said anything about 50% dosed gear?

I have good sources and I use the same ratio of test/tren/mast anyway. If there's a couple of milligrams missing here and there, there is absolutely no way to tell. Why sweat it?