Author Topic: Earnst/GOP 'rebuttals' are a joke  (Read 3571 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Earnst/GOP 'rebuttals' are a joke
« on: January 21, 2015, 07:45:01 AM »
the GOP is worthless. this has to be the most hapless, inept, impotent opposition party in american history. obama is a great, great speaker and delivers his bullshit incredibly well, but there were sooo many things in that speech that could have been pointed out, called out, and sooo many ways the 'response' could have pointed these things out bluntly, and spoken directly and personably to the american people in straight forward, simple terms.

so what does the GOP do???

they put up another grinning cardboard cutout to deadpan straight from a (terrible) script, delivering this meatless, substanceless, stereotypical, going-nowhere 'excuse for a 'rebuttal' in a BARELY better than Wendy Davis-esque manner.

i watched the entire thing, and i have no clue what she actually said. Does anyone know what points she was trying to make? Did she-at any point- call out any of the BS that obama spouted? ANY OF IT?? Did she at any point not look like an animatronic politician robot and actually come across like a normal human being? All i remember is she spent a good portion of the alotted time talking about how she wore plastic bags on her shoes when she was a kid.

WHAT THE FUCK??? im pretty sure every person in america rolled their eyes at this point.

seriously GOP...is it too much to ask to actually find someone who can write a decent response that, you know, actually addresses what the president just said and, you know, actually calls out the BS and talks directly to the american people about what is actually important to them? and find someone who can actually articulate conservative ideas and strategies and at least SEEM like a real human being and not a plastic politician doll?

oh and LMAO at the democrats being at the lowest number in Congress in like 100 years, yet during the entire SOTU it seemed as if the entire room was filled with democrats. they cheered and made their presence known, and the entire GOP barely made a peep. they have the numbers and should have the power now, but its like they werent even in the room. no wonder obama can be so cocky. this is too easy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Earnst/GOP 'rebuttals' are a joke
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:56:37 AM »
I watched Criminal Minds instead.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 08:12:25 AM »
it's a big puppet show.  The $1.1 trillion budget that Boehnner, Reid talked repubs into quickly passing, in order to neuter the new repub Senate, was huge proof of that.

The Repubs are controlled by RINOs, and they line up with DEMs on most issues.  Everything yesterday was a joke.  "I'm not going to talk about the SOTU, instead I'm going to talk about..."

They're going to give Obama two more years of back rubs while poo-poo'ing him on FOX news.  And it's no surprise... many moderate repubs on getbig don't even want to impeach obama for fast & furious crimes.  They love him too, despite the mean things they post.  They want him in office.  sheep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 08:34:25 AM »
the GOP is worthless. this has to be the most hapless, inept, impotent opposition party in american history. obama is a great, great speaker and delivers his bullshit incredibly well, but there were sooo many things in that speech that could have been pointed out, called out, and sooo many ways the 'response' could have pointed these things out bluntly, and spoken directly and personably to the american people in straight forward, simple terms.

so what does the GOP do???

they put up another grinning cardboard cutout to deadpan straight from a (terrible) script, delivering this meatless, substanceless, stereotypical, going-nowhere 'excuse for a 'rebuttal' in a BARELY better than Wendy Davis-esque manner.

i watched the entire thing, and i have no clue what she actually said. Does anyone know what points she was trying to make? Did she-at any point- call out any of the BS that obama spouted? ANY OF IT?? Did she at any point not look like an animatronic politician robot and actually come across like a normal human being? All i remember is she spent a good portion of the alotted time talking about how she wore plastic bags on her shoes when she was a kid.

WHAT THE FUCK??? im pretty sure every person in america rolled their eyes at this point.

seriously GOP...is it too much to ask to actually find someone who can write a decent response that, you know, actually addresses what the president just said and, you know, actually calls out the BS and talks directly to the american people about what is actually important to them? and find someone who can actually articulate conservative ideas and strategies and at least SEEM like a real human being and not a plastic politician doll?

oh and LMAO at the democrats being at the lowest number in Congress in like 100 years, yet during the entire SOTU it seemed as if the entire room was filled with democrats. they cheered and made their presence known, and the entire GOP barely made a peep. they have the numbers and should have the power now, but its like they werent even in the room. no wonder obama can be so cocky. this is too easy.

Did not watch either one, but I disagree that Obama is a great speaker.  He's great at reading speeches (that he didn't write) from a teleprompter. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 08:52:07 AM »
Did not watch either one, but I disagree that Obama is a great speaker.  He's great at reading speeches (that he didn't write) from a teleprompter.  

Yeah, I really like the way Reagan, Bush & Dubya didn't use speechwriters.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 08:57:06 AM »

::)  Do you ever take Obama's wiener out of your mouth??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 09:00:35 AM »

BOOOMM!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 09:05:30 AM »
::)  Do you ever take Obama's wiener out of your mouth??

you frequently attack the messenger, and not the message.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 09:08:21 AM »
until you dumbfcks realize the are the SAME freakin' party the USA is fcked

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2015, 09:09:12 AM »
you frequently attack the messenger, and not the message.

You frequently troll, lie, and make a fool of yourself.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2015, 09:20:55 AM »
I want to talk about whether or not Earnst/GOP 'rebuttals' are a joke.

What do you think, Beach Bum? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2015, 09:22:29 AM »

No thank you, troll.  I didn't watch her rebuttal and neither did you.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 09:35:28 AM »
No thank you, troll.  I didn't watch her rebuttal and neither did you.   ::)

I didn't watch the SOTU.  I did look up her rebuttal.  She's veep material all the way.  You coudn't invent a better veep.  Perfectly capped teeth and the DLB/Palin wig (worked for Biden!), but she is custom-made for the non-veteran RINO that wants to get women + base out to vote... because if you get women, you win the election, and if you don't get base, you lose the election.

She's ideal.  You should look up her rebuttal, I think you'd enjoy it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 10:08:31 AM »
teleprompter or not obama is a fantastic orator. this is undeniable. his delivery is excellent and he can seem genuine and sincere even when completely lying his ass off. the average person sees a clip of him speaking and goes 'wow, yea, that seems reasonable, yea that sounds good, yea i like this guy he seems genuine and honest'...regardless of whether what he says holds any water or not (it doesnt).

THIS IS WHAT THE GOP NEEDS!!!!

there are a small handful of key republicans who can actually speak well and make sense and connect and debate/provide counters to his BS...yet the 'establishment' always puts up these cardboard cutouts with plastic smiles and zero human speaking ability. probably because they dont really have much desire to actually oppose obama or advance conservative ideals any more than the democrats do. they are fine with just going thru the motions.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 10:16:12 AM »
teleprompter or not obama is a fantastic orator. this is undeniable. his delivery is excellent and he can seem genuine and sincere even when completely lying his ass off. the average person sees a clip of him speaking and goes 'wow, yea, that seems reasonable, yea that sounds good, yea i like this guy he seems genuine and honest'...regardless of whether what he says holds any water or not (it doesnt).

there are a small handful of key republicans who can actually speak well and make sense and connect and debate/provide counters to his BS...yet the 'establishment' always puts up these cardboard cutouts with plastic smiles and zero human speaking ability. probably because they dont really have much desire to actually oppose obama or advance conservative ideals any more than the democrats do. they are fine with just going thru the motions.

You actually get it huh?  For the majority of voters, it doesn't matter what credentials a candidate has, but rather how well they connect with the voter.  A polished turd will always beat a turd with less bacteria content.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 10:18:52 AM »

He can't.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 10:19:08 AM »
I didn't watch the SOTU.  I did look up her rebuttal.  She's veep material all the way.  You coudn't invent a better veep.  Perfectly capped teeth and the DLB/Palin wig (worked for Biden!), but she is custom-made for the non-veteran RINO that wants to get women + base out to vote... because if you get women, you win the election, and if you don't get base, you lose the election.

She's ideal.  You should look up her rebuttal, I think you'd enjoy it.

Yes, because "perfectly capped teeth" are so important.  Typical low information voter message board gibberish that nobody cares about.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 10:24:19 AM »

I deny he's a "fantastic orator."  A fantastic orator is someone who can not only read a good speech, but can think on their feet, handle tough questions, and speak very well unscripted.  Obama cannot do that. 

I do agree that charisma, unfortunately, plays a huge role in the success of political candidates. 

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 10:24:34 AM »
The entire process is a joke.   Obama trots out a series of shopworn proposals that he knows won't even get voted on in Congress because even the few remaining Democrats that didn't lose their sets for following his lead until now aren't stupid enough to propose them as legislation.

The GOP largely ignores him and says nothing of consequence.

I watched hockey....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 10:34:33 AM »
Yes, because "perfectly capped teeth" are so important.  Typical low information voter message board gibberish that nobody cares about. 

Hey, if she's balding with bad teeth, we aren't talking about her.  So yes, these parts of appearance do matter.   

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 10:39:49 AM »
Why don't yo just stop with the political analysis nonsense and just say it.  " I want to bone Joni Earnest"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 10:42:19 AM »
Hey, if she's balding with bad teeth, we aren't talking about her.  So yes, these parts of appearance do matter.   

Then again, you are the same person who criticized Bachmann (or Palin's?) hair during a campaign.  lol

And this is how we wind up with people like Obama in office.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 10:49:54 AM »
Then again, you are the same person who criticized Bachmann (or Palin's?) hair during a campaign.  lol

And this is how we wind up with people like Obama in office. 

Mitch Mcconnell is short and bald.  Romney is tall with great hair.   You're still under the mindset that these things don't matter.

A bald man hasn't won the presidency in 40 years.   It's the world we live in.  Shouldnt matter, but it does.  If Earnst didn't have capped teeth, and her teeth looked all tore up, she wouldn't have been on TV last night, no matter how brilliant she is.   If her hairline was falling back badly, she wouldn't have been on TV last night.  Sorry, that's reality.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 10:54:07 AM »
Using your logic... Stacey Dash should have given the rebuttal. She isn't an elected official... but she is a Republican and damn, look at that face and those tits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2015, 11:03:28 AM »
Using your logic... Stacey Dash should have given the rebuttal. She isn't an elected official... but she is a Republican and damn, look at that face and those tits.

"Logic"?  lol   :)