Author Topic: All I could think about was Coach and 333386 when I saw this yesterday.  (Read 13237 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: All I could think about was Coach and 333386 when I saw this yesterday.
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2015, 06:36:42 PM »
Unemployment is around 11.5-12% RIGHT NOW with almost 100mil out of the work force. But you keep riding that thought.

wow..you're becoming  a bold=faced liar right now...amazing...you know the UE rate is 5% or so.....exaggerating AGAIN

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2015, 06:38:37 PM »
Apartment?  Remember when he claimed he own the whole building?

really?..I thought him being a lawyer was the biggest lie he ever told

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2015, 06:39:49 PM »
Be honest with us.... when Obama threw that wink, you wet your pants didn't you?  You thought it was just for you. 

I was eating a chicken nugget when I read this..I almost spat it up ;D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2015, 06:51:33 PM »
wow..you're becoming  a bold=faced liar right now...amazing...you know the UE rate is 5% or so.....exaggerating AGAIN

Geezus, dude do even read or listen to they reports when they come out? This is common knowledge even to that homo Obama. Andre, stop. You're almost worse than Strawman. You cant fucking hide 92mil people not working and counting part time/Temp employment and calling it good is true and utter deception...but then again look who I'm talking to ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2015, 06:58:27 PM »
Joe lives in an imaginary world that only he (and other right wing dipshits can see)

He routinely post complete fabrications on the political boards and continues to believe them when he is shown that they are complete lies

His brain is immune to facts.

Showing facts and figures to Joe is like showing your dog a card trick

This might be some kind of defense mechanism to avoid having to reconcile his world view with consensus reality

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2015, 06:59:49 PM »
Geezus, dude do even read or listen to they reports when they come out? This is common knowledge even to that homo Obama. Andre, stop. You're almost worse than Strawman. You cant fucking hide 92mil people not working and counting part time/Temp employment and calling it good is true and utter deception...but then again look who I'm talking to ::)

You have to admit his progressive thinking and action of domestic oil production was pretty genius. His executive orders to allow fracking was ballsy and won him no friends on the left.

Once his pet project of the Keystone Pipeline gets implemented, this recovery will really tic up!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2015, 07:12:05 PM »

Dude..the only figures that matter are those put out by the bureau of labor statistics.....your own fantasy stats and whatever you find on youtube doesn't count

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2015, 07:13:22 PM »
Joe lives in an imaginary world that only he (and other right wing dipshits can see)

He routinely post complete fabrications on the political boards and continues to believe them when he is shown that they are complete lies

This might be some kind of defense mechanism to avoid having to reconcile his world view with consensus reality

agreed :)...it just shocks me that these right wing nuts on here are so brazen with their lies and deceptions.....

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2015, 07:23:35 PM »
Dude..the only figures that matter are those put out by the bureau of labor statistics.....your own fantasy stats and whatever you find on youtube doesn't count

Despite the significant decrease in the official U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) unemployment rate, the real unemployment rate is over double that at 12.6%.

This number reflects the government’s “U-6” report, which accounts for the full unemployment picture including those “marginally attached to the labor force,” plus those “employed part time for economic reasons.”

“Marginally attached” describes individuals not currently in the labor force who wanted and were available for work. The official unemployment numbers exclude them, because they did not look for work in the 4 weeks preceding the unemployment survey. In July, this marginally attached group accounted for 2.2 million people. To put that in perspective, there are currently 16 states in the U.S. with populations smaller than 2.2 million.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2015, 07:53:58 PM »
Despite the significant decrease in the official U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) unemployment rate, the real unemployment rate is over double that at 12.6%.

This number reflects the government’s “U-6” report, which accounts for the full unemployment picture including those “marginally attached to the labor force,” plus those “employed part time for economic reasons.”

“Marginally attached” describes individuals not currently in the labor force who wanted and were available for work. The official unemployment numbers exclude them, because they did not look for work in the 4 weeks preceding the unemployment survey. In July, this marginally attached group accounted for 2.2 million people. To put that in perspective, there are currently 16 states in the U.S. with populations smaller than 2.2 million.

you should provide  the link to Forbes next time or whoever it is you decide to copy and paste (nothing wrong with that as long as you attribute it so we can read the entire article)

Here's the big picture

All forms of UE went up at the end of the Bush Administration and the global markets were collapsing and all measures have been going down since about 2010.    The U6 number is about where is was in mid 1990 and will likely keep going down (assuming one thinks that a trend in one direction will continue in that direction)

I'm sure now that Repubs control both houses of Congress they will get to work immediately to try to help the middle class to decrease all measures of UE.   

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louisefron/2014/08/20/tackling-the-real-unemployment-rate-12-6/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2015, 08:04:37 PM »

Brain?  Coach?  Great sarcasm!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2015, 08:40:44 PM »
you should provide  the link to Forbes next time or whoever it is you decide to copy and paste (nothing wrong with that as long as you attribute it so we can read the entire article)

Here's the big picture

All forms of UE went up at the end of the Bush Administration and the global markets were collapsing and all measures have been going down since about 2010.    The U6 number is about where is was in mid 1990 and will likely keep going down (assuming one thinks that a trend in one direction will continue in that direction)

I'm sure now that Repubs control both houses of Congress they will get to work immediately to try to help the middle class to decrease all measures of UE.   

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louisefron/2014/08/20/tackling-the-real-unemployment-rate-12-6/

Typical Lib excuse....blame Bush.   ::)

The precipitous climb in unemployment tracks with Obama's completely inept leadership and failed economic policies. Anyone can see that. The real crime is the trillions misspent on failed attempts to stimulate the economy and handout programs creating a disincentive to find work.

The claim posted was that approximately 5% of the work force labor pool was unemployed.....and that is patently untrue.

No one with any common sense can look at the past 6 years under Obama and say it has been good for the country.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2015, 09:03:29 PM »
Typical Lib excuse....blame Bush.   ::)

The precipitous climb in unemployment tracks with Obama's completely inept leadership and failed economic policies. Anyone can see that. The real crime is the trillions misspent on failed attempts to stimulate the economy and handout programs creating a disincentive to find work.

The claim posted was that approximately 5% of the work force labor pool was unemployed.....and that is patently untrue.

No one with any common sense can look at the past 6 years under Obama and say it has been good for the country.

are you high

I assume you're aware we STARTED hemorrhaging jobs at the end of the Bush Administration

I didn't blame Bush for causing that all by himself (both Dems and Repubs share the blame) but the fact remains and it wasn't something that was going to be stopped on a dime and reversed just because Obama was  inaugurated

If you can't accept that fact then you can join Joe in imagination land

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2015, 09:15:44 PM »
The actual graph looks like this -

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2015, 09:25:07 PM »
are you high

I assume you're aware we STARTED hemorrhaging jobs at the end of the Bush Administration

I didn't blame Bush for causing that all by himself (both Dems and Repubs share the blame) but the fact remains and it wasn't something that was going to be stopped on a dime and reversed just because Obama was  inaugurated

And you live in that same imaginary world that Obama and the rest of the left live in. No matter how hard the numbers slap you in the face month after month you still don't get it (yes, I said it) you and the left have no sense of reality. The uprising in food stamps, the massive tax increases, the higher cost of living with a stagnant pay. You're living in a dream world (apparently your wet Obama Dream). Lets not forget the 14-16% of black UE and Even though it has nothing to do with this discussion, I can't leave out his blatent treason against the U.S. Fuck him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2015, 09:26:49 PM »
are you high

Btw, nice graph reference. Where did that come from again?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2015, 09:40:14 PM »

that graph is data from Bureau of Labor Statistics and you can find many hundreds of images of it but if you weren't in a coma during 2008 then you would remember the beginning of the devastating job losses, what appeared the be the imminent collapse of the global credit markets, the crash in the stock market, and later to come the bankruptcy of the auto dealers, collapse in real estate values....etc..

maybe you were in a coma at that time and you haven't heard about it

maybe you are in a coma now

I have no idea why you're not aware of recent and well documented history in the country you live in

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2015, 10:06:26 PM »
are you high

You're a fucking retard. Obama is responsible for the slowest recovery of any post war recession. His deficit spending and complete failure to stimulate economic growth will set the country back for decades.

The decrease in unemployment under Obama is based on three principal factors; people who stop looking for work are no longer counted as unemployed, without work prospects more kids are hanging out in school and not joining the work force, and a steep rise in people going on disability.

Obama spent trillions to stimulate the economy and create jobs and it was a total failure.

To say otherwise is just complete stupidity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2015, 10:13:44 PM »

The Lego Movie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2015, 10:21:38 PM »
Haha, I have a lib that actually emailed me about this thread. Holy fuck how low can libs go....oh wait. Never mind. Ha hahahahahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2015, 10:39:54 PM »
You're a fucking retard. Obama is responsible for the slowest recovery of any post war recession. His deficit spending and complete failure to stimulate economic growth will set the country back for decades.

The decrease in unemployment under Obama is based on three principal factors; people who stop looking for work are no longer counted as unemployed, without work prospects more kids are hanging out in school and not joining the work force, and a steep rise in people going on disability.

Obama spent trillions to stimulate the economy and create jobs and it was a total failure.

To say otherwise is just complete stupidity.

recovery?

from what?

I thought everything was going great until he got in office and we started "the precipitous climb in unemployment tracks with Obama's completely inept leadership and failed economic policies"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2015, 10:56:44 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/11/03/obamas-economic-policies-have-failed-america/

Just have to add that the lib coward that emailed my didn't leave a name but his email was "gimmeadollar" that alone speaks volumes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2015, 07:23:18 AM »
that graph is data from Bureau of Labor Statistics and you can find many hundreds of images of it but if you weren't in a coma during 2008 then you would remember the beginning of the devastating job losses, what appeared the be the imminent collapse of the global credit markets, the crash in the stock market, and later to come the bankruptcy of the auto dealers, collapse in real estate values....etc..

maybe you were in a coma at that time and you haven't heard about it

maybe you are in a coma now

I have no idea why you're not aware of recent and well documented history in the country you live in

You already answered that a few posts back.  Here you go.