Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32660 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
What role should electricity play in a prep? Specifically, how far out should one start incorporating lightning? Thanks.   
Literally laughed out loud, a lot, on this one.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Do you recommend any over the counter supplements? Anything that you think is essential?

I too would be interested in this...

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
nothing is essential, bcaa's  probably help, whey protein if you can eat enough, multi vit, If your spending more than 300 per month on otc stuff your wasting your money. Never saw a huge difference on the stuff.

balzac

• Getbig IV
when do you add fats and for how long and when do you drop fats?when you say steady flow of carbs does it mean take in carbs in every meal?what type of carbs used?pre/post workout carbs need to be different than the rest of the carb?

very good questions... bump

balzac

• Getbig IV
what is a pefect meal before goin to bed if i dont eat any milk products ? liquid egg whites, tuna,... ?

stavios

• Getbig III
LOL... Really? GH is the one reason you don't need to go to bed hungry when "dieting".

lol that fuck if anything, on GH you are constantly hungry

stavios

• Getbig III
If the guy knows what he is doing the undergrounds stuff is good, pro contest prep isnt as much as you might think, 700 tren, 1000 sust 500 mast 10 ius of gh would do it , thats probably more than needed., natural test should come back after a bit unless you went Bostin for a few years

seems legit if good genetics

stavios

• Getbig III
lol @1200mg/wk and 10iu gh.

I havent' read through the whole thread, but why even waste the energy to type that out?. unless you mean "700 tren, 1000 sust 500 mast" 3x per week.

buddy of mine just

lol da fuck it's 2200 a week with 1/3 of it being tren, not 1200 a week

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
what is a pefect meal before goin to bed if i dont eat any milk products ? liquid egg whites, tuna,... ?
dieting or bulking?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
so you re "giving back".... steroid advices? What a great "community member" you are !

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Joel, do you like drinkin n liftin?
A

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Joel, do you like drinkin n liftin?
who doesnt?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
How many weeks/months/years/decades/millennia to get Shizzo into contest shape?

Bump.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Can protien be taken rectaly and if so what method do you prefer for delivery?  Thanks a bunch for your input.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
when do you add fats and for how long and when do you drop fats?when you say steady flow of carbs does it mean take in carbs in every meal?what type of carbs used?pre/post workout carbs need to be different than the rest of the carb?

bump noel
T

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
dieting or bulking?

Lets say dieting... Milos for example often stated 12 egg whites as a last meal of the day/night.

Also would love to know while bulking... probably more fatty protein/fat meal...?

Thanks Noel.... doing good for community and people who love bodybuilding.
!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV

Noel -

Dnp. Do you reccomend it to any of your people?

Dana L Bailey says she is totally natural based on your experienced eye do you think she is lying?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Noel, if Tom Brady wanted to deflate your balls to get a better grip, would you let him?

Knooger

• Getbig V
Noel, if Tom Brady wanted to deflate your balls to get a better grip, would you let him?

No sane man would say no to that.

mazfit

• Getbig III
lol da fuck it's 2200 a week with 1/3 of it being tren, not 1200 a week

Stavios the man who believes anything

aka pupil stavios who belived an internet troll/ drug dealer was a pro bodybuilding guru HAHAHA

???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Great to have Noel answer questions.

I like how he sees things.

The drug questions are tricky imo as it varies according to individual and the phase of the contest prep , how fat or lean he/she starts etc

Excellent dieting philosophy and the results speak volumes.

Noel, I have recently started prepping females for women's physique, bodyfitness and bikini. What compounds do you recommend for females?

whitewidow

How often are you at your gym training people and can I stop by and get in on a guest pass just to check out your gym and train for a day? I live maybe 15 minutes away?

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
Have you ever brought a competitor in who was 40 or more pounds over stage weight at 13 weeks out (I'm talking like a SHW at 290 competing at 250)?  If so would you have them lose the weight in a linear (3-4 pounds a week) fashion or drop the bulk in the first 4-6 weeks and then just try to fill back out at the end.

I'm guessing high protein, low fat, and start carbs moderate and drop 50g every couple weeks?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
That would depend on if your a Patriots fan or not...you mad bro?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
very good questions... bump
After cutting out fats I only add them if the person has a very fast metabolism