Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32375 times)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
What role should electricity play in a prep? Specifically, how far out should one start incorporating lightning? Thanks.   

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Why does everyone you help look like shit?
$

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
What is your Photoshop "sharpening" button regiment look like? Steady the whole prep or do you ramp up the doses?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Post contest, what is the best way to improve anal elasticity after a long night with the judges?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
I missed this place

Twaddle

• Getbig V
How many towels should one carry in their luggage, for a typical contest weekend?   ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Does GH play as big of a role in fat burning as was once thought pre-contest? Or is that diet, cardio, stimulants and thyroid meds?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
How many hand jobs for the judges are necessary to get in the top 3 at the Olympia?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Does GH play as big of a role in fat burning as was once thought pre-contest? Or is that diet, cardio, stimulants and thyroid meds?

It doesn't make a huge difference in fat loss, it does make a huge difference in keeping muscle on a diet,  diet is the most important for fat loss, I question how much clen really helps, I would use clen but its not a deal breaker, t-3 is a last resort drug, on a good diet you shouldn't need it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
What drugs and diet are required to achieve this physique?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
His diet was 350 grams of protein 200 carbs and I would add and drop fats as needed to keep him full

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It doesn't make a huge difference in fat loss, it does make a huge difference in keeping muscle on a diet,  diet is the most important for fat loss, I question how much clen really helps, I would use clen but its not a deal breaker, t-3 is a last resort drug, on a good diet you shouldn't need it.

LOL... Really? GH is the one reason you don't need to go to bed hungry when "dieting".

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
LOL... Really? GH is the one reason you don't need to go to bed hungry when "dieting".
I disagree

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
His diet was 350 grams of protein 200 carbs and I would add and drop fats as needed to keep him full

Why do you keep his protein intake so high.
What is his Bodyweight around 200lb?
I'm not a big believer in High Protein intake.
Is good to have some one else's views on
Contest prep.

ritch

• Getbig V
When will Basil and Vince be back?

But seriously, your thoughts on peptides?
Dosages?

Thanks!
?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

Do you in general utilize a reduced fat diet? As opposed to severely reduced carbs?

Do you generally just work in an overall caloric deficit?

Opinion on our getbig proprietary low dose coupled with starvation combo?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Diet & low level aerobics mainly for fat loss.
Work very well.
Add in decent quality GH & it defiantly makes a Big difference, even used on its own.
The Clen & T3 have there place.
All depends how much Body fat, How they respond to Diet & aerobics, GH, ETC.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Keep the protein high for calories, I drop the fat as low as possible and then play with the carbs,

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Do you in general utilize a reduced fat diet? As opposed to severely reduced carbs?

Do you generally just work in an overall caloric deficit?

Opinion on our getbig proprietary low dose coupled with starvation combo?

I like to keep carbs as high as possible, keeps the muscle full

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Keep the protein high for calories, I drop the fat as low as possible and then play with the carbs,

I can barely choke down 250g of clean protein. What did Tom eat during this phase? Entire cows?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

True. But that is all mental, no? Take the carbs away, there goes the pump and fullness, but fat loss is expedited, reintroduce carbs and the muscle fills back up.

Do you just prefer it your way? Or in your experience is it advantageous keeping the muscle full?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
1)What difference does having mostly pharma grade product vs underground lab gear have in a contest preparation and in winning shows.

2)What is the average weekly dosage of the pros during contest prep?

3) Blast and cruise or on and off, which do you advocate and why?

4) whats the chances of a serious competitor restoring their natural testosterone levels to an adequate range once they hang up the briefs??

Thanks

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
How do I build a virilized she beast that can schmoe-squat many a man?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Agreed,. Carbs help to keep muscle fullness & extra muscle compared to low / zero carbs.