Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32370 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
How do I build a virilized she beast that can schmoe-squat many a man?

Contact your mother  ???

:D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
1)What difference does having mostly pharma grade product vs underground lab gear have in a contest preparation and in winning shows.

2)What is the average weekly dosage of the pros during contest prep?

3) Blast and cruise or on and off, which do you advocate and why?

4) whats the chances of a serious competitor restoring their natural testosterone levels to an adequate range once they hang up the briefs??

Thanks

Damn good questions.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
What drugs and diet are required to achieve this physique?

Fixed! If u dont know, your living a illusion! Body use all nutrioin in whatever food u eat, break them down, build them up!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Fixed! If u dont know, your living a illusion! Body use all nutrioin in whatever food u eat, break them down, build them up!

Fuck off. You speak from your asshole.

You could use twice the gear that athlete used and I bet you wouldnt look as good.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
1)What difference does having mostly pharma grade product vs underground lab gear have in a contest preparation and in winning shows.

2)What is the average weekly dosage of the pros during contest prep?

3) Blast and cruise or on and off, which do you advocate and why?

4) whats the chances of a serious competitor restoring their natural testosterone levels to an adequate range once they hang up the briefs??

Thanks
If the guy knows what he is doing the undergrounds stuff is good, pro contest prep isnt as much as you might think, 700 tren, 1000 sust 500 mast 10 ius of gh would do it , thats probably more than needed., natural test should come back after a bit unless you went Bostin for a few years

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
True. But that is all mental, no? Take the carbs away, there goes the pump and fullness, but fat loss is expedited, reintroduce carbs and the muscle fills back up.

Do you just prefer it your way? Or in your experience is it advantageous keeping the muscle full?
I never carb deplete, do it too much lose muscle and you will never get it back until after a show.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
I can barely choke down 250g of clean protein. What did Tom eat during this phase? Entire cows?
At first this may seem high but as you get hungry on the diet its easy to eat that much, most guys do more, google how much protein is in 10 ounces of top sirloin

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
If the guy knows what he is doing the undergrounds stuff is good, pro contest prep isnt as much as you might think, 700 tren, 1000 sust 500 mast 10 ius of gh would do it , thats probably more than needed., natural test should come back after a bit unless you went Bostin for a few years

looking forward to the responses to this!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
looking forward to the responses to this!
this is weekly except for the gh

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
yes I am aware, its just many will say this dose x 3 with the gear

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Ofcourse bullshit haha.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
There is only so much your body will assimilate, you have to remember these guys are freaks , grow on just about anything, taking more doesnt make a difference, your receptors are your receptors

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
There is only so much your body will assimilate, you have to remember these guys are freaks , grow on just about anything, taking more doesnt make a difference, your receptors are your receptors

No offense Noel, but I doubt someone using those dosages is winning the Arnold or Mr. O.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
yes I am aware, its just many will say this dose x 3 with the gear

I actually thought it looked like a lot.

What would someone with 10 years natty, who did 250 tren, 500 prop and 250 masteron, expect with results?

Ron Harrigan

What is the best nutritional strategy to gain muscle and burn fat at the same time? Or at least to preserve as much muscle mass as possible.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Cutting water before the show. I have trouble with this and don't use diuretics. I cramped like hell last time. What is a good protocol?
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Its refreshing to hear that you can be a player on 2.5 G's a week, not including orals.

That's still a lot of hooch though.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
At that point the guy knows what works and what doesn't and how much, most people that over do it do it because they don't know any better, look at Bostin, takes three times as much as any pro, is it working for him? More isnt better, it doesnt work that way, you can force receptors to take any more than they will take.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Cutting water before the show. I have trouble with this and don't use diuretics. I cramped like hell last time. What is a good protocol?
Take diuretics

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

Thug it out and take diuretics.

Or be watery. 

Its healthier to walk into traffic btw.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
I actually thought it looked like a lot.

What would someone with 10 years natty, who did 250 tren, 500 prop and 250 masteron, expect with results?
Its a good amount, depends on the person, some people grow like crazy on very little , some hardly grow at all on a lot.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
please end this debate.

A calorie is a calorie?

and

the negative effects of throwing in an extra almond or 2 over the allowed 15 almonds per serving?

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Thug it out and take diuretics.

Or be watery. 

Its healthier to walk into traffic btw.

Yeah I know. Which is why I don't want to take them. I guess I'll try them next time.
S

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
What is your Photoshop "sharpening" button regiment look like? Steady the whole prep or do you ramp up the doses?

Haha

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Yeah I know. Which is why I don't want to take them. I guess I'll try them next time.
potassium sparing diuretics are very safe