Author Topic: Proud and Loud Athiests  (Read 37352 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Proud and Loud Athiests
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2015, 06:35:10 AM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 06:42:49 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2015, 06:43:11 AM »
another one of these stupid threads

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2015, 06:48:44 AM »
They'll all make good fuel for hell fire. Anyone else that feels the same way.  You reject Christ, you're going to hell, period dot.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 06:50:53 AM »
They'll all make good fuel for hell fire. Anyone else that feels the same way.  You reject Christ, you're going to hell, period dot.

Amen to that.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 07:43:22 AM »

And now, just prove it? We never see that happen, because you can't do it, and that is the difference between intelligent person, and religious one. There isn't such thing than intelligent believer, that is an oxymoron. At the personal level difference is also quite clear: you believe whatever fictive bullshit and never even think to ask evidence, I believe proven facts. For you, your way is in your mind some kind of mark of intelligence, while everybody else see it as a mental handicap. Believing fictional things is what the children's do, because adults tells fairy tales to them. When you grow up, you should develop a mind which can tell the difference between facts and fiction. Religion is strongest there, where is average IQ is lowest, and where is a highest average IQ, religion plays only little part. What that means is that evolution is cleaning religions from this planet, because average intelligence is rising and number of religious people is descending. It may take a while but this is happening..

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 07:47:36 AM »

Thats what your brainwashed parents wanted you to believe... Now go pass your bullshit stories to the next doomed generation... ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2015, 07:49:16 AM »
And now, just prove it? We never see that happen, because you can't do it, and that is the difference between intelligent person, and religious one. There isn't such thing than intelligent believer, that is an oxymoron. At the personal level difference is also quite clear: you believe whatever fictive bullshit and never even think to ask evidence, I believe proven facts. For you, your way is in your mind some kind of mark of intelligence, while everybody else see it as a mental handicap. Believing fictional things is what the children's do, because adults tells fairy tales to them. When you grow up, you should develop a mind which can tell the difference between facts and fiction. Religion is strongest there, where is average IQ is lowest, and where is a highest average IQ, religion plays only little part. What that means is that evolution is cleaning religions from this planet, because average intelligence is rising and number of religious people is descending. It may take a while but this is happening..

I stopped reading at prove it. I'm not getting into proving there's a God on an internet board.  You can believe what you want.  I honestly don't care.  I feel sorry for you burning in hell for stupidity, that's as much as you'll get from me.  This book, my people's book is here for a reason.  You don't want to believe and believe all these stupid theories of evolution and big bang, with zero proof, have fun.  Don't say you weren't warned.   Majority of the people on this planet believe in a higher being, atheists are the stupidest people on this planet by far.  You all deserve what's coming.  Good riddance.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »
I never claimed to be intelligent (im not) but I have common sense.They re 2 different things.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2015, 08:05:37 AM »
I stopped reading at prove it. I'm not getting into proving there's a God on an internet board.  You can believe what you want.  I honestly don't care.  I feel sorry for you burning in hell for stupidity, that's as much as you'll get from me.  This book, my people's book is here for a reason.  You don't want to believe and believe all these stupid theories of evolution and big bang, with zero proof, have fun.  Don't say you weren't warned.   Majority of the people on this planet believe in a higher being, atheists are the stupidest people on this planet by far.  You all deserve what's coming.  Good riddance.

Well, as you are so eager to burn everybody in hell fire, tell me this: there is this humble me, who is going to burn in hell, and there is this catholic priest, who rape little boys. How come we are in same line what comes to going hell? This god of yours seem to be an idiot, because punishment should fit the crime, and in his books it doesn't. Sin is a sin, and it will be punished with fire of hell. Then there is this Hitler- dude, Saddam, those fucking slave traders which are only reason why you aren't currently running in the jungle with a bone in your nose. All of them will equally burn in hell, so what is the point? A sin is a sin, so it doesn't make any fucking difference what we do on earth, because we all will burn in hell...or not. Because it doesn't matter what you have done, if you repent, all will be forgiven. So your god did leave a back door, which anybody can use. How convenient is that? You can rape and kill, do what ever you like, and you still go to heaven if your repent..So fuck your hell fire, nobody cares about it, because we all use that back door  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2015, 08:07:37 AM »
Just take this stuff to the religion board.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2015, 08:08:56 AM »
I never claimed to be intelligent (im not) but I have common sense.They re 2 different things.

Common sense is the way intelligence is reflected in everyday life..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2015, 08:09:41 AM »
Just take this stuff to the religion board.

Just take this stuff and let it burn in hell  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2015, 08:14:11 AM »
Just take this stuff and let it burn in hell  ;D

Trust me, I'm sick of these threads also. 

Although, I'm happy to discuss my faith with those that want truly want to discuss.  I won't insult you, curse at you or threaten you with burning in hell.  No doubt hell is a part of the scripture, but the focus should always be Christ.   I want people to know Christ and perhaps experience him like I have.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2015, 08:15:16 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2015, 08:15:47 AM »
Well, as you are so eager to burn everybody in hell fire, tell me this: there is this humble me, who is going to burn in hell, and there is this catholic priest, who rape little boys. How come we are in same line what comes to going hell? This god of yours seem to be an idiot, because punishment should fit the crime, and in his books it doesn't. Sin is a sin, and it will be punished with fire of hell. Then there is this Hitler- dude, Saddam, those fucking slave traders which are only reason why you aren't currently running in the jungle with a bone in your nose. All of them will equally burn in hell, so what is the point? A sin is a sin, so it doesn't make any fucking difference what we do on earth, because we all will burn in hell...or not. Because it doesn't matter what you have done, if you repent, all will be forgiven. So your god did leave a back door, which anybody can use. How convenient is that? You can rape and kill, do what ever you like, and you still go to heaven if your repent..So fuck your hell fire, nobody cares about it, because we all use that back door  ;D

I'm not eager to burn anyone.  I'm telling you what the Bible says for those that reject Christ and don't follow his laws, statutes and commandments.   Those are the people. Roman-Catholicism is garbage.  It was made up off the Bible from the Hebrews. And yes, the kiddy fiddlers will burn as well. A sin, is a sin. Whether it's homosexuality or fornication.  It's all the same in the eyes of God if there is no repentance.  Repentance means to change your ways.  It's not just a thing of asking for forgiveness.  You must follow the 10 Commandments, study the Bible to show yourself approved, follow the dietary laws, You're so uninformed you're spewing out false doctrine that these fake ass Christian pastors have been spewing the last several hundred years.

REPENT, means to CHANGE YOUR WAYS.  It doesn't mean asking God for forgiveness, then continue to do evil.  If you're not doing what I said above, you should worry about your soul.  No one is perfect, but you should strive to be.   

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2015, 08:19:37 AM »
Man of Steel do you consider a Buddhist in deep meditation chanting the sutras, a yogi sitting in lotus posture in the Himalayas in deep meditation, a native american chief imbibed with peyote singing his sacred songs, a sufi whirling dervish, a Christian mystic in his hermitage sitting in utter silence.... to be experiencing Christ?

Or does Christ only come in to ones life when you say " Lord Jesus I accept you in to my heart, I am a sinner, save me"

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2015, 08:24:48 AM »
Thats what your brainwashed parents wanted you to believe... Now go pass your bullshit stories to the next doomed generation... ::)

The Bible is incontestable fact. You fail to see that as you are a brainwashed atheist mongbot. Let's see you cry 'bullshit' when you're being burnt like a suckling pig in hellfire. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2015, 08:30:34 AM »

Evolution is nonsense. You believe in atheist fairytales; don't confuse them with facts, son.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2015, 08:34:26 AM »
Evolution is nonsense. You believe in atheist fairytales; don't confuse them with facts, son.

Drink that mocha espresso. And look at you, feeling a little naughty with that alcoholic beverage. You little tease, you.  ;) ;)

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2015, 08:35:57 AM »
The Bible is incontestable fact. You fail to see that as you are a brainwashed atheist mongbot. Let's see you cry 'bullshit' when you're being burnt like a suckling pig in hellfire. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.

I despise your methods on here.  How you misrepresent Christ and Christians via your various Christian gimmick accounts.

If by some chance you actually happen to be a believer I would encourage you to rethink how you speak to people.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2015, 08:38:08 AM »
Drink that mocha espresso. And look at you, feeling a little naughty with that alcoholic beverage. You little tease, you.  ;) ;)

“When I began my career as a cosmologist some 20 yrs ago, I was a convinced atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable logic of my own special branch of physics.”

Frank Tipler, Professor of Mathematical Physics, Tipler, F.J. 1994. 'The Physics Of Immortality'. New York, Doubleday.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2015, 08:38:18 AM »
Meanwhile in church....

:-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2015, 08:41:09 AM »
I'm not eager to burn anyone.  I'm telling you what the Bible says for those that reject Christ and don't follow his laws, statutes and commandments.   Those are the people. Roman-Catholicism is garbage.  It was made up off the Bible from the Hebrews. And yes, the kiddy fiddlers will burn as well. A sin, is a sin. Whether it's homosexuality or fornication.  It's all the same in the eyes of God if there is no repentance.  Repentance means to change your ways.  It's not just a thing of asking for forgiveness.  You must follow the 10 Commandments, study the Bible to show yourself approved, follow the dietary laws, You're so uninformed you're spewing out false doctrine that these fake ass Christian pastors have been spewing the last several hundred years.

REPENT, means to CHANGE YOUR WAYS.  It doesn't mean asking God for forgiveness, then continue to do evil.  If you're not doing what I said above, you should worry about your soul.  No one is perfect, but you should strive to be.   

So now you bigot imbecile try to tell me what bible I should read? Please explain how we sinners would find a right one among the thousands of different versions, which all have millions of bigot idiots as followers? Is this how your god shows his mighty, he let every fucking assclown put up his own denomination, write his own version of bible, and spread any given bullshit as religion? In your bible is written that gods word is law, and it should be obeyed..but which god? Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Akal Purakh, Jehova, Bahá'í, Elohim or Shàngdì? They are all god's with billions of followers, so how you will be so fucking sure that you are believing at the right version? Because you believe you are, and I believe you are wrong. In fact, I believe you are an idiot  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 08:42:15 AM »

If it is nonsense, it would be easy to prove it is. Why don't you?