Author Topic: Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island’ in 2002  (Read 9510 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island’

By Lia Eustachewich

January 24, 2015 | 4:33am

Modal Trigger

‘Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island’
Virginia Roberts claims Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island”.
Photo: AP

MORE ON:

Bill Clinton
Hillary 'furious' over Bill's 'part' in latest sex scandal

Prince Andrew's 'pimp' had 21 numbers for Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton not to blame for Catsimatidis' daughter's divorce

Bill and Hillary Clinton see Sting's musical, 'The Last Ship'

Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.

Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

Modal Trigger

Virginia Roberts
Photo: Karl Larsen/Coleman-Rayner

According to flight logs, Clinton flew on Epstein’s private Boeing 727, which Roberts said was outfitted with a special bed for kinky, high-altitude romps, the Web site said.

“It was a lot of the same things that went down on the ground,” she claimed. “There would be sexual conduct; there would be foreplay. There was a bed in there, so we could basically re-enact exactly what happened in the house. It would start off with massaging or we would start off with foreplay. Sometimes it would lead to, you know, orgies.”

Roberts denied she ever slept with Clinton and said she never witnessed him having sex with anyone else.

But on “orgy island,” the stunning blonde allegedly engaged in group sex with Epstein, Britain’s Prince Andrew and eight other girls.

Epstein pimped out Roberts and other underage girls to his prominent pals — so he could gather information on them to blackmail them later on, Roberts alleged in a new affidavit.

“Epstein required me to describe the sexual events that I had with these men, presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them,” the now 31-year-old wrote. She added: “I also understood that Epstein thought he could get leniency if he was ever caught doing anything illegal, or more so that he could escape trouble altogether.”

Roberts has claimed to have had sex with “powerful men, including politicians and business executives” — as well as with the British prince and powerhouse attorney Alan Dershowitz, which the two men vehemently deny.

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-slave-claims-bill-clinton-visited-epsteins-orgy-island/?_ga=1.169638945.1898458236.1422202757

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Bill loves sex...whats new here????????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The guy Epstein is a pedo that's what's wrong

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So you assume Clinton is pedo as well or..?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

ask teh Bill Clinton voters on getbig if they still love the dude.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bill loves sex...whats new here????????????????

The chick was 17 you retard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

it's still illegal.   And disgusting disregard for the law. 

I don't get all this excusing from the fcking law.  Cocaine, hey, you can still be pres (obama/bush), you were only in your 20s or 30s.  Sickening.   Follow the fcking law if you want to be president.  And yes 17 is illegal.  Imagine me going into the bank and "only" robbing them of $5 for lunch.  It's stil fcking bank robbery. 

bears

• Getbig IV
it's still illegal.   And disgusting disregard for the law. 

I don't get all this excusing from the fcking law.  Cocaine, hey, you can still be pres (obama/bush), you were only in your 20s or 30s.  Sickening.   Follow the fcking law if you want to be president.  And yes 17 is illegal.  Imagine me going into the bank and "only" robbing them of $5 for lunch.  It's stil fcking bank robbery. 

if they are on your side of the ideological debate.  all is forgiven.  This is what happens to a deeply divided country.

Bill Clinton could fuck a 4 day old on tv.....in its mouth..... and republicans would be outraged.  Democrats would immediately start discussing the Iraqi war and the detrimental effects that its had on the US.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

17 is legal in New York City 8)...and any one on here who says he wouldn't bang a 17 yr old (where its legal) is a goddamn liar

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Also since when is a person assumed to have sex with girls just because you visited a place where they happen to be??  If I visit a bar where there are prostitutes, can you then make an accusation that I had sex with them???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Also since when is a person assumed to have sex with girls just because you visited a place where they happen to be??  If I visit a bar where there are prostitutes, can you then make an accusation that I had sex with them???

Clinton is a liar and lost his law license over perjury remember? 

And no - if you visit a bar w whores - correct we cant make that accusation.   But if you told me you visited the Bronx Zoo for an afternoon - different tale altogether  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
17 is legal in New York City 8)...and any one on here who says he wouldn't bang a 17 yr old (where its legal) is a goddamn liar

Some sick mofos on this website.  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Andre brags about raping 2 people and liking getting pissed on.  No wonder he worships sleazebag Clinton  >:(

bears

• Getbig IV

in his defense he doesn't actually believe that.  

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Maybe but are not cowards like you.

When did the doctor remove your cujones BB?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Andre brags about raping 2 people and liking getting pissed on.  No wonder he worships sleazebag Clinton  >:(

:o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
in his defense he doesn't actually believe that.  

I sure hope not. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Clinton is a liar and lost his law license over perjury remember? 

And no - if you visit a bar w whores - correct we cant make that accusation.   But if you told me you visited the Bronx Zoo for an afternoon - different tale altogether  :D

HA! ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Legal is legal...I'm not into 17 year olds but if it was a 17 year old Vanessa Hudgens or Britney Spears.................. ............I'm there ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I never raped anyone...LOL..thats funny.... :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Legal is legal...I'm not into 17 year olds but if it was a 17 year old Vanessa Hudgens or Britney Spears.................. ............I'm there ;)

Good for you.  At least you're not "joking" about raping men.  Sick mofo.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Good for you.  At least you're not "joking" about raping men.  Sick mofo.  

Andre is going to try to sneak into the Llama exhibit tonight at the Bronx Zoo to see if they will piss on him wo him having to pay the usual admission fee.   :P

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Andre is going to try to sneak into the Llama exhibit tonight at the Bronx Zoo to see if they will piss on him wo him having to pay the usual admission fee.   :P

Obama has been pissing on you for six years

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Only relevant topic I could find about Epstein. This guy seems very highly connected on all sides to get such treatment, he got off even lighter than Wiener.

DA knew Jeffrey Epstein was a dangerous pedophile when arguing for leniency

The Manhattan DA’s office had graphic and detailed evidence of pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s depravity when a prosecutor inexplicably argued for leniency during his 2011 sex offender registry hearing, The Post has learned.

In advance of the hearing, then-deputy chief of Sex Crimes, Jennifer Gaffney, had been given a confidential state assessment that deemed Epstein to be highly dangerous and likely to keep preying on young girls, the DA’s office admitted in its own appellate brief eight months after the hearing.

The brief has been sealed since 2011, but The Post obtained it Thursday after suing to get it unsealed.

It describes a state assessment’s findings that Epstein should be monitored in New York as a level three offender — reserved for the most dangerous.

In making its assessment, the NY state Board of Examiners of Sex Offenders evaluated the sworn, corroborated accounts of numerous young girls who had been lured into Epstein’s Palm Beach, Fla., compound in 2005 and 2006.

Girls aged 14 to 17 years old were recruited and paid $200 to $1,000 to give Epstein erotic massages that included sexual contact, intercourse and rape, Palm Beach cops found.

Manhattan prosecutors were aware the state board had assigned Epstein a risk assessment of 130, a number that is “solidly above the 110 qualifying number for level three,” with “absolutely no basis for downward departure,” the brief notes.

Nevertheless, Gaffney argued that he should be labeled a level one offender, the least restrictive, which would keep him off the online database.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Ruth Pickholz sided with the board and against Gaffney in designating Epstein a level three offender.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/11/da-knew-jeffrey-epstein-was-a-dangerous-pedophile-when-arguing-for-leniency/

Also:

Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s deal with feds was illegal: judge

Federal prosecutors — including US Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta — broke the law by agreeing to grant serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein a plea deal and not notify his victims, a judge has ruled.

Acosta, who was an assistant US attorney at the time, acted illegally in 2008 when he failed to tell Epstein’s underage victims that his office was preparing to offer the wealthy pervert a non-prosecution agreement, Florida federal court judge Kenneth Marra wrote in his Thursday opinion.
https://nypost.com/2019/02/21/pedophile-jeffrey-epsteins-deal-with-feds-was-illegal-judge/