Author Topic: NBC employee attacks Cruz for Canadian birth  (Read 228 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
NBC employee attacks Cruz for Canadian birth
« on: January 26, 2015, 09:55:19 PM »
Even though we already know he's 100% legal and able to be President - This "conservative" decides to shit on him for it, to plant the mind in GOP voters before the process even begins.  I've said it for years - Trump is a shill, paid tens of millions by NBC and given a primetime show, in order to make the repubs look bad.  He's continuing to do it, isn't he, with actions like this...

Donald Trump says Ted Cruz’s Canadian birth “could be a difficult problem” for 2016 bid

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa – Billionaire Donald Trump, the most prominent “birther” to question Barack Obama’s eligibility to serve as president, asserted Friday that Sen. Ted Cruz must clear up legal doubts about his own eligibility due to his birth outside the United States.

“It’s a problem. It could be a difficult problem, but he admits that he was born in Canada,” Trump told reporters in Iowa on the eve of the first major gathering of 2016 presidential hopefuls.

“He’s a friend of mine. I have great respect for him. But …certainly it’s a stumbling block and he’s going to have to have it solved before he goes too far,” Trump said.

Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, on Dec. 22, 1970, while his parents worked in the Canadian oil patch. His mother is a native-born American. His father, a Cuban émigré who later became a naturalized American, was still a Cuban citizen at the time.

Read more: http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/01/donald-trump-says-ted-cruzs-canadian-birth-could-be-a-difficult-problem-for-2016-bid.html/