Author Topic: The Endgame - Full White Genocide Documentary Preview  (Read 18539 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: The Endgame - Full White Genocide Documentary Preview
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2015, 12:41:05 PM »
I don't believe in all the Elders of Zion/International Jew conspiracies and I think any type of vehement prejudice (be it extreme anti-Semitism or racism) is wrong anyway. However, I don't anyone can really deny that Jews have played a major role in many left wing movements over the past century and it was these movements which played a major role in the destruction of Europe/America as white, Christian continents.

I actually agree with you.  However there is just as much evidence of jews contributing to Europe and America as white, christian nations as well.  Of course the commie stuff is legendary so everyone says 'go figure' while underplaying the roles we have opposing it. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2015, 12:42:53 PM »
That's why I refer to them as fake jews.

Tell me something - since you admit that most jews are of white-european descent - why do jews call someone an anti-semite when they are not semitic people?

i think the semite part is more of just a label.  most jews (especially in europe and america) are white skinned europeans not olive skinned mediterraneans.  it's been that way since what, the 1400s??  who knows.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2015, 12:44:37 PM »
race is a construct......if so, then Jews are white....biology is another matter

technically all culture is a construct too.  it's irrelevant since they are both very real things.  jews can be jews by race, religion, or both. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2015, 10:51:58 PM »
race is a construct......if so, then Jews are white....biology is another matter
Race is not a construct. It denotes physical differences.

The traditional definition of race and ethnicity is related to biological and sociological factors respectively.

Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color.

Ethnicity, however, refers to cultural factors, including nationality, regional culture, ancestry, and language. An example of race is brown, white, or black skin (all from various parts of the world), while an example of ethnicity is German or Spanish ancestry (regardless of race).