Author Topic: Rich Gaspari Interview Part One  (Read 1740 times)

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Rich Gaspari Interview Part One
« on: January 27, 2015, 04:10:12 AM »
Check out the Rich Gaspari Interview, Part One on The Bodybuilding Legends Show. Rich talks about how he started training at 14 years old, competing as a teenage bodybuilder, winning the Nationals and the Mr. Universe at only 21 years old, his rivalry with Mike Christian and training with Lee Haney in California.
http://www.floridaphysique.com/#!ric...i-part-1/c1ir0

ChuckleHead

Re: Rich Gaspari Interview Part One
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 04:36:51 AM »
Check out the Rich Gaspari Interview, Part One on The Bodybuilding Legends Show. Rich talks about how he started training at 14 years old, competing as a teenage bodybuilder, winning the Nationals and the Mr. Universe at only 21 years old, his rivalry with Mike Christian and training with Lee Haney in California.
http://www.floridaphysique.com/#!ric...i-part-1/c1ir0

in part II he talks about how his death got in the way of the rivalry.
it was actually a swami channeling him, but since we don't have any proof it wasn't really him i guess we have to believe it.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 05:50:15 PM »
That makes zero sense

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 05:54:18 PM »
I gotta give the guy his props in terms of bodybuilding. You take a guy only 5'7 that's not as gifted structurally as many of his peers but yet, he outworks many of them and the only guy to stand in his way was the best. Lee Haney. Can't say that about too many bodybuilders today. Props to Gaspari.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 06:38:39 PM »
you check it out and tell us how it goes

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 06:39:20 PM »
I gotta give the guy his props in terms of bodybuilding. You take a guy only 5'7 that's not as gifted structurally as many of his peers but yet, he outworks many of them and the only guy to stand in his way was the best. Lee Haney. Can't say that about too many bodybuilders today. Props to Gaspari.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 06:41:24 PM »

I agree! Plus, he held off all the top bodybuilders from the 1980's to place 2nd to Haney three years in a row - Beckles, Makkawy, DeMey, Christian, Labrada, Mike Quinn, Shawn Ray, Phil Hill, Strydom, Brian Buchanan, etc. He did with will and desire and incredible conditioning.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 07:57:59 PM »
Part 2 will be up next week where Rich talks about competing in his first Olympia at 22 years old, competing against Lee Haney and his rivalry with Mike Christian and Lee Labrada.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 03:33:01 AM »
His myofusion protein powder was found to be significantly underdosed.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 04:09:05 AM »
His myofusion protein powder was found to be significantly underdosed.

So instead of doing nothing for you it did less than nothing

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 11:19:36 AM »
So instead of doing nothing for you it did less than nothing

I knew someone would say something like that lots of hate for supplements on this site which for the most part i agree with but whey protein powder is useful aid when youre training hard and need to get in a certain amount of protein. Whey is bioavailable and one of the best sources of protein, and so convenient, you cant knock it really. Underdosing it is a scumbag thing to do.

Hate on preworkouts and cheap gainers and all the other crap you want, but whey is useful and beneficial, as are eggs, chicken, steak etc or any good source of protein.