Author Topic: Tbombz: New picture  (Read 20271 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Tbombz: New picture
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2015, 09:24:50 AM »
peter ,peter cottontail
hopping down the anal trail...

LMAO!!!  ;D ;D
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: HIV+ men comment on the bunny suit.
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2015, 09:57:50 AM »
No he isnt.  He makes funny photoshops.  I could be mistaken, because I don't follow everything down to the letter but I don't think he's ever mentioned tbombz hiv status. You think its comedy gold.

everyone applauded ironmeister's christmas photoshop. In it there was tbombz jumping out of a wooden box. On the box it said: "Danger: POZ package". Poz is slang for HIV positive.
Let me know if you need further examples.
---------------------------------------------
Also, plenty of people mock tbombz in this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=563840.0

and, when tbombz was sane and knew what he was doing, he made e.g. these two youtube videos:

1) Talking about how much he liked the picture of johnny falcon's penis

2) showing his aids medication in a joking manner

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2015, 11:16:10 AM »
No doubt and he basically left the board last year LOL.

Photoshoppers had a field day with his pics and they can't let go.....they need a new muse to bring them attention.

Yea I thought so last year too

I haven't been around lately, has Juruth released anything yet?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2015, 11:21:40 AM »

If by Juruth you also  mean Toxic Avenger, I'm sorry to say he died in a plane cash last year.
His gf emailed me with the news and I was bummed.
He was one of the few people on a forum I ever talked with in real life. Great guy, he will be missed.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2015, 11:23:08 AM »

Mostly drive-bys consisting of older fellas he finds enthralling, nothin on the order of "Daddy's Slippers" or my favorite, "The Tom Platz Wig".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2015, 11:32:41 AM »
If by Juruth you also  mean Toxic Avenger, I'm sorry to say he died in a plane cash last year.
He was one of the few people on a forum I ever talked with in real life. Great guy, he will be missed.
Toxic Avenger was Juruth ?

He constantly had very bad things to say about my personal life and family.  I'm glad he's dead , fuck him

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2015, 11:48:03 AM »

That guy had such a passion for researching and experimenting with different gear compounds. I thought for awhile there we were looking at the next Dan Duchaine.

By reading your account of him and then Groinks it appears that he was a very polarizing individual.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2015, 12:08:05 PM »
That guy had such a passion for researching and experimenting with different gear compounds. I thought for awhile there we were looking at the next Dan Duchaine.

By reading your account of him and then Groinks it appears that he was a very polarizing individual.

The dude pmed me saying really nasty shit about my parenting and my kid .  We never liked each other publicly on the boards, but I didn't think he would stoop to that level.

Now that I know, again FUCK HIM 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2015, 12:11:18 PM »
everyone applauded ironmeister's christmas photoshop. In it there was tbombz jumping out of a wooden box. On the box it said: "Danger: POZ package". Poz is slang for HIV positive.
Let me know if you need further examples.
Also, plenty of people mock tbombz in this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=563840.0

and, when tbombz was sane and knew what he was doing, he made e.g. these two youtube videos:

1) Talking about how much he liked the picture of johnny falcon's penis

2) showing his aids medication in a joking manner

Some people are easily entertained.  The photo shops were funny the first time I saw them.. At this point I can go my whole life without ever seeing another Photoshop of him and I'll be fine.. There comes a point when the joke is over and you're just being a dick.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2015, 12:20:22 PM »
Some people are easily entertained.  The photo shops were funny the first time I saw them.. At this point I can go my whole life without ever seeing another Photoshop of him and I'll be fine.. There comes a point when the joke is over and you're just being a dick.
yeah,u see the bunnyhole gloryhole once u laugh,,but a few times and it sinks in that the person pictured is going down  quite weird path,,

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2015, 01:35:54 PM »
The dude pmed me saying really nasty shit about my parenting and my kid .  We never liked each other publicly on the boards, but I didn't think he would stoop to that level.

Now that I know, again FUCK HIM 

I just remember back then Squad and a few of the other guys steadily making fun of him for the way he looked and thinking "this poor bastard has probably been catching shit like this ever since he was a kid"

Guys like that seem to set up this MASSIVE defensive mechanism where they just fly off the handle at the slightest diss where your average dude will just shrug your shoulders and move on.

But it's like you were saying with that Lundgren guy...once the family comes into play, the gloves are off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2015, 01:48:49 PM »
Im new to getbig but not boards and i heard occasional whisperings of this guy throughout the years and seen the ass in the mirror pic..:but i dont know the story behind it all. Anyone got clif notes? I am sure a new generation of GBers like me are interested as well

Forget about it. It's a long and sad story. One which you really don't want to know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2015, 01:50:44 PM »
Yes the HIV is the only thing I white knight over.

Dude is GOING TO DIE from this affliction. It will kill him. Yet we make fun.

Not everyone who has HIV dies from it....just so you know.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2015, 01:58:31 PM »

I agree. I think I will just leave tbombz alone from now on.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2015, 09:20:45 AM »
Zero compassion for grown ass men and women who make shitty decisions that negatively effect their lives.
Children that cannot control their situations deserve compassion and sympathy. An adult that dressed up like a rabbit and let another man put his dick in his ass will get no compassion from me, regardless of his HIV status.

This^^^Almost anyone that's posted a dumb picture of themselves has been put through the ringer on Getbig since Ron started the site. Tbomb's has constantly posted many pics of himself which just fueled the fire. There's a reason some guys on there will post blurry pictures of themselves or never post pictures of their legs etc. They know what will happen...That's Getbig. The fact that Tbombs has HIV is irrelevant. If he was healthy as a horse and worth 1 billion dollars, he would get the same treatment...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2015, 09:26:48 AM »
HIV Hop
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
yeah,u see the bunnyhole gloryhole once u laugh,,but a few times and it sinks in that the person pictured is going down  quite weird path,,

lolz