Author Topic: do you think Bob Lazar was telling the truth on Area 51?  (Read 16542 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
do you think Bob Lazar was telling the truth on Area 51?
« on: January 27, 2015, 03:26:54 PM »
Could never make my mind up on this guy, his story seemed very detailed, to my eye when he was interviewed he didn't appear to be lying.He correctly named Area 51 years before the government even acknowledged its existence, hasn't tried to make money off of it when he could make a good wage doing the UFO circuit, and has never backed down off his claims.wiki for those who are unaware

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: do you think Bob Lazar was telling the truth on Area 51?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 03:29:41 PM »
true or not, what does it change about your everyday life?  :-\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 03:40:47 PM »
true or not, what does it change about your everyday life?  :-\

Nothing, its just interesting as we have made massive strides in finding millions of new planets that could have life since then, in a few hundred years we may have the tech to get there, making us the UFOs if their is life on any one of them.Take a civ that is only a few hundred years ahead of us in tech, they already could have visited us.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 03:43:20 PM »
I believe him.  The debunkers always say that there were no records of his previous claimed credentials/school, etc.  But even Bob  has alluded to the fact that the black government has that ability to wipe out your history if they wanted to, and I believe that.  They were definitely not happy with him.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 03:46:53 PM »
Nothing, its just interesting as we have made massive strides in finding millions of new planets that could have life since then, in a few hundred years we may have the tech to get there, making us the UFOs if their is life on any one of them.Take a civ that is only a few hundred years ahead of us in tech, they already could have visited us.
and? life would still be all about killing instead of being killed. A daily struggle where the only point is to last longer than the competition.

In the end the whole thing is about some people making profit out of other gullible people's stupidity, same old story over and over again.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 03:47:39 PM »
I believe him.  The debunkers always say that there were no records of his previous claimed credentials/school, etc.  But even Bob  has alluded to the fact that the black government has that ability to wipe out your history if they wanted to, and I believe that.  They were definitely not happy with him.

Good recent interview

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 03:49:22 PM »
He's a fraud. He claimed to have gone to MIT and Cal Tech, yet they have no record of him ever even being present at those universities, let alone graduating. He said the government expunged his educational background. What? How? Did they collect every year book, including his, and burn them? Did they call on all his professors and fellow students to tell them to forget about him or else? Total crock of shit. At best he was some kind of government agent spreading disinformation, to discredit UFO research, and that really doesn't take much to accomplish.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 03:50:55 PM »
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 11:58:58 PM »
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

haha badass quote!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 01:13:49 PM »
Pretty interesting dude - true or not... unless i have seen it with my own eyes I'm not believing it.
Many brainy tech guys do look pretty similar... maybe it's just the tasteful glasses.  :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 08:15:50 AM »
A