Author Topic: cardio on deca npp  (Read 3599 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
cardio on deca npp
« on: January 27, 2015, 03:46:13 PM »
I've used a lot of deca and Npp. Today I went to give blood and my resting heart rate was high. Right under 100. My blood pressure was spot on 122/70 hemo was 14. Whenever I do cardio I notice my heart rate skyrockets quick. I need to really get serious about cardio.

Anyone else get this effect from nandro?

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: cardio on deca npp
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 06:09:03 PM »
Sounds like a normal symptom from a larger guy that does no cardio
Make your cardio as oppositional to your lifting as possible. Jogging and brisk walking

Doesn't need to be fast. You're just getting the HR up. Jog with small steps- it's inefficient from a running perspective but easy on the joints and you're not trying to run fast you're trying to get your heart beating fast so it's fine

Half hour 3-4x a week is plenty. You'll need less to maintain it. Should take about 3 weeks

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 12:47:38 AM »
theres a thread over on promuscle about that

nandrolone increases resting heart rate for nearly everyone
i wouldnt worry about it too much as long as your BP is fine.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 06:37:24 AM »
theres a thread over on promuscle about that

nandrolone increases resting heart rate for nearly everyone
i wouldnt worry about it too much as long as your BP is fine.

That's what actually concerned me. There's a guy over there scaring everyone from using deca/Npp. One guy says something and they all follow him like sheep. I went back and read some of that guys posts. Just a few months ago he made a post saying how safe deca is. Few weeks later it's the worst thing there is.

They sucker guy in too buying supplements or personal training. I pmed the guy he tried telling me if you're on steroids your resting heart rate should be 40-50 bpm  ::)

He tells these guys they are unhealthy and if they pay him he will come up with diet plan aas plan etc. Suckers over there.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 06:47:28 AM »
LOL@ paying some dude for a cycle plan!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:48 AM »
That's what actually concerned me. There's a guy over there scaring everyone from using deca/Npp. One guy says something and they all follow him like sheep. I went back and read some of that guys posts. Just a few months ago he made a post saying how safe deca is. Few weeks later it's the worst thing there is.

They sucker guy in too buying supplements or personal training. I pmed the guy he tried telling me if you're on steroids your resting heart rate should be 40-50 bpm  ::)

He tells these guys they are unhealthy and if they pay him he will come up with diet plan aas plan etc. Suckers over there.

lmao 40-50bpm
not even marathon runners on a ton of EPO have that lol

my RHR has never been under 80 a single minute since i first touched AAS lol

who gives a fuck really. its not like RHR is a reliable indicator of health at all

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 10:50:34 AM »
lmao 40-50bpm
not even marathon runners on a ton of EPO have that lol

my RHR has never been under 80 a single minute since i first touched AAS lol

who gives a fuck really. its not like RHR is a reliable indicator of health at all

They all believe every word these guys say. Drives me crazy. One guy said he's throwing away whatever deca he has left and never using it again lol.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 11:14:27 AM »
LOL@ paying some dude for a cycle plan!
I've had people offer to pay me to tell them what to take and write out workouts for them and explain shit to them. I do it for free and they still never achieve results. I'm of the opinion if someone is too lazy to figure their own shit out then they r too lazy to achieve most other things that are hard to get like a good physique

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 12:05:10 PM »
I never knew nandrolone increased one's resting heart rate.

I've been doing cardio 15-20 minutes (slow pace not high intensity) after my workouts for years now and my RHR stays between 50-65.

If I'm under a lot of stress I've had it go up to 76. I think anyone doing gear should do some cardio now and then. I initially started doing it to increase my appetite, lol.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 12:18:32 PM »
I've had people offer to pay me to tell them what to take and write out workouts for them and explain shit to them. I do it for free and they still never achieve results. I'm of the opinion if someone is too lazy to figure their own shit out then they r too lazy to achieve most other things that are hard to get like a good physique

Done that a million times, no more. Whenever I get the news they never took the advice I'm very quick to say "had you paid $500 for it, you would have followed it". They know I'm right, feel bad and never ask me for advice again.

When I used to do such things... I just point them where to read now, come back with a plan I see has had some thought into it, then make corrections if need be.

?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 12:41:46 PM »
Yes I don't tell people shit anymore. Because if u want to know how to train and eat and juice your self up they can figure it out like I did by my self. This day and age there is almost absolutely nothing u can not teach your self with a common cell phone and the Internet u have all the knowledge in the world in your hands. Most people r to fucking lazy to read l. I don't even give directions anymore fuck the lazy people Google some shit 

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 04:36:07 PM »
I never knew nandrolone increased one's resting heart rate.

I've been doing cardio 15-20 minutes (slow pace not high intensity) after my workouts for years now and my RHR stays between 50-65.

If I'm under a lot of stress I've had it go up to 76. I think anyone doing gear should do some cardio now and then. I initially started doing it to increase my appetite, lol.

That's great man I use to be a cardio machine I ran the open 400 open 800 4x800 4x 400.
I could run and run and run. Now when I go out and try to run my shins cramp up my calves feels terrible. So instead I run up and down stairs doesn't bother me as much.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 04:51:13 PM »
That's great man I use to be a cardio machine I ran the open 400 open 800 4x800 4x 400.
I could run and run and run. Now when I go out and try to run my shins cramp up my calves feels terrible. So instead I run up and down stairs doesn't bother me as much.

Yeah, I'm glad I've incorporated cardio. Hope it pays off for my elder years.

Look up a shin splint sleeve. They look like big socks. I have flat feet and when I choose to jog (rarely) I wear them and it helps a lot.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 07:53:53 AM »
I've used a lot of deca and Npp. Today I went to give blood and my resting heart rate was high. Right under 100. My blood pressure was spot on 122/70 hemo was 14. Whenever I do cardio I notice my heart rate skyrockets quick. I need to really get serious about cardio.

Anyone else get this effect from nandro?

Like Jizzmo said, someone who works in a cardiac ICU posted an ekg on pro muscle and said resting heart rate shoots up on nandrolone. Once you stop using it, it will go back to normal.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 10:11:45 AM »
Like Jizzmo said, someone who works in a cardiac ICU posted an ekg on pro muscle and said resting heart rate shoots up on nandrolone. Once you stop using it, it will go back to normal.

It shoots up on tren equipose masteron test dbols anadrol everything.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 11:30:07 AM »
It shoots up on tren equipose masteron test dbols Panadol everything.
thats why were hating on the guy ;)