Author Topic: Fox News is now too anti-Christian for some right-wing activists  (Read 889 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/fox-news-is-now-too-anti-christian-for-some-right-wing-activists/

Fox News is now too anti-Christian for some right-wing activists

The conservative activists who once claimed that Fox News was too friendly to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Americans now say that Fox News has an anti-Christian bias.

Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality spoke with Jerry Kenney and Cliff Kincaid on Saturday to discuss how the conservative news network was punishing Christians for their beliefs. In particular, the conservatives claimed that Fox News forced anchor Bret Baier to withdraw from the 2015 Legatus Summit after activists noted the Catholic group promoted anti-gay views.

“Many of you probably look to Fox News as a legitimate source of news and information,” Kincaid said. “But I don’t think you can trust them any more.”

LaBarbera authored a 92-page report in 2013 that warned Fox News had “become pro-homosexual propaganda” The report was published by Kincaid’s USA Survival group.

Kincaid later called on Shepard Smith to “come out of the closet,” accusing the Fox News host of secretly being “one of the most powerful homosexuals in the media.”

Kincaid speculated on his show Saturday that activist Jeremy Hooper, who first highlighted the anti-gay views of Legatus, had personally called Smith to get Baier in trouble.

“For what we know, this guy Hooper or one of his friends may have called Shep Smith, and said, ‘Hey Shepard, you know your buddy Bret Baier is speaking at this anti-gay conference,’” he remarked.

“Now, I’m not saying we know that for sure, but it’s entirely possible Smith could have then gone to Roger Ailes, the head of Fox News, and said, ‘Oh, we can’t let this happen, you’ve got to bring the hammer down on Bret Baier.’ I’m not saying we know that, but I’m saying there is enough suspicion that there should be an internal investigation into this whole thing.”

LaBarbera accused Fox News of sending the message to its employees that “it’s OK to be pro-homosexual — in fact, we will sponsor you if you’re pro-homosexual — but you can’t be opposed to homosexuality, which most major religions are.”

LaBarbera said that Baier and Fox News should both apologize to conservatives for helping LGBT groups “carry out their agenda.” But Kincaid disagreed, saying that Baier should sue Fox News for violating his religious freedom.

LaBarbera noted that Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal and Fox News host Mike Huckabee were still scheduled to attend the Legatus Summit.

“I think this whole homosexual political correctness — the gay thought police, that’s what I call them, it’s the gay though police phenomenon — hopefully it is starting to backfire and people are going to say enough with this and they are not going to let themselves be intimidated by these political thugs,” he said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fox News is now too anti-Christian for some right-wing activists
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 08:11:47 AM »
Mygn Kelly is the best one on Fox News lately. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 01:39:41 PM »
Mygn Kelly is the best one on Fox News la...tely. 

Love how she destroyed Dick Cheney in her interview with him..he was stammering and stuttering, totally shocked she gave him a challenging question

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 01:46:39 PM »
Love how she destroyed Dick Cheney in her interview with him..he was stammering and stuttering, totally shocked she gave him a challenging question

I like her

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 02:09:05 PM »

If rachel maddow gave that exact speech, we'd hear nothing but "pure lib BS".

But since it's Kelly doing it, everyone is on her nuts over it.  typical.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 02:17:05 PM »

HAHAHA

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 02:51:20 PM »

LMAO

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 02:55:35 PM »
Kelly is a hot and Maddow looks like a dude.....Kelly could be in Playboy.....Maddow looks like a dude....Kelly has a great ass......Maddow's dick is bigger then yours.  Roger Ailes is not an idiot.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 02:59:42 PM »
Kelly is a hot and Maddow looks like a dude.....Kelly could be in Playboy.....Maddow looks like a dude....Kelly has a great ass......Maddow's dick is bigger then yours.  Roger Ailes is not an idiot.

;D...gotta admit that's funny..and possibly true..LOL..but Maddow turns me on......she's not ugly and is actually cute.....I love the geekiness....would destroy her in bed just to assert dominance