Author Topic: they can only alter a whole organisms(human/plant) dna/genes through virus?  (Read 1896 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if one looked at your arm they could magnify it all the way down to the dna structure thats madde up of genes(revealing your entire gene blueprint). Sure they could make some gene alterations at that location,but that will only effect that location unless that alteration is a virus and then you now naturally reproduce this alteration on your own.

Are viruses the preffered method of gene alteration since they naturally invade, because it would have to take a supercomputer to alter each gene manually
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
you can also alter and magnify your arm with bicepscurl

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Did you consider the effects of adding electricity to the dna modification location ????

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
If the last sentence is a question, the answer is yes.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Either way it boils down to molecular interaction which at its core boils down to the Pauli exlusion principle. The world is dictated by electricity. Do not let genetic engineering steer you away from the path of knowledge in electricity.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
if one looked at your arm they could magnify it all the way down to the dna structure thats madde up of genes(revealing your entire gene blueprint). Sure they could make some gene alterations at that location,but that will only effect that location unless that alteration is a virus and then you now naturally reproduce this alteration on your own.

Are viruses the preffered method of gene alteration since they naturally invade, because it would have to take a supercomputer to alter each gene manually

Yep viral vectors are delivery systems. Which is funny because people think taking folli powder will turn off a myostatin gene. You need a viral vector to delivery it to genes. I remember arguing with a peptide snake oil salesmen a while back about this when it came out on the market and he said i was full of shit...i understand tho, he was trying to convince young men to buy it so i guess he had to

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III

If you zoomed in enough eventually you would end up looking at your arm in its original form.

Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course. If you interfere with the way of Nature, you can never master the world.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
If you zoomed in enough eventually you would end up looking at your arm in its original form.

Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course. If you interfere with the way of Nature, you can never master the world.
god dam brilliance my natural course is to not learn or do new shit just die
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Stupidity will always overcome technology

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Stupidity will always overcome technology
look at lord fatass post he reaally thunk his post was showing us how it really is. :o :o :o :o. remined me not to post for a week this place gets one nowhere
A

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
look at lord fatass post he reaally thunk his post was showing us how it really is. :o :o :o :o. remined me not to post for a week this place gets one nowhere

I wondered what your response might be, positive of negative but sadly you reveal yourself to be a fool, that statement I made was not my own.

If you come to getbig thinking this place will get "one" anywhere, you are truly insane as most of your videos suggest.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I wondered what your response might be, positive of negative but sadly you reveal yourself to be a fool, that statement I made was not my own.
If you come to getbig thinking this place will get "one" anywhere, you are truly insane as most of your videos suggest.
keep backpeddalin
A

falco

• Getbig V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
UFC 666 - Groink vs Johnny "Blood & Tesla"

Dana "White" - "best shoa ever!"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
UFC 666 - Groink vs Johnny "Blood & Tesla"

Dana "White" - "best shoa ever!"

Non Arabs sport  :D