Author Topic: Guy 22 almost dies from heart attack - steroids - discuss  (Read 2895 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Guy 22 almost dies from heart attack - steroids - discuss
« on: January 29, 2015, 07:28:31 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2919944/Gym-fanatic-22-suffers-heart-attack-nearly-dies-taking-steroids-bulk-quickly.html

BOLLLLOCKKS

look at the state of this kid some people just arent genetically curt out for it

but dont blame steroids.

blame the fact he has the most beta genetics ive ever seen

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Guy 22 almost dies from heart attack - steroids - discuss
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 07:59:27 AM »
These articles are always useless unless they told us his exact dosages and length of time running them, his eating habits, and his general lifestyle habits (drugs, alcohol, etc.)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 08:12:01 AM »
the little girl was probably coked out of his mind and on other shit but yeah, blame steroids  ::) ::)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 09:27:19 AM »
"On a night out" stopped reading there.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 10:07:25 AM »
This kid is a fuck up from the start

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 01:08:03 PM »
stupid twat barely looks like he lifts yet is on gear. Good job generation fail...
?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 03:08:01 PM »
the little girl was probably coked out of his mind and on other shit but yeah, blame steroids  ::) ::)

my first thought apon seeing him.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 04:00:35 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2919944/Gym-fanatic-22-suffers-heart-attack-nearly-dies-taking-steroids-bulk-quickly.html

BOLLLLOCKKS

look at the state of this kid some people just arent genetically curt out for it

but dont blame steroids.

blame the fact he has the most beta genetics ive ever seen

I used to go through the hassle of letting my brother train with me. He was the shittiest training partner ever. In two years he made barely any gains. Kept getting injured though he hadn't even advanced to 1 plate a side bench (lol).

After two years of very little natty gains, I felt sorry for him and gave him some dbol. He took 20 mg a day. I shot up around 20 pounds on 15 mg dbol first cycle so I expected similar results for him. After 1.5 - 2 weeks, he had no gains whatsoever but he woke me up in the middle of the night telling me to take him to the hospital. He got kidney stones from 20 mg of dbol.

I told him to quit as he wasn't built for it and he was wasting my time in the gym.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 10:52:17 PM »
I used to go through the hassle of letting my brother train with me. He was the shittiest training partner ever. In two years he made barely any gains. Kept getting injured though he hadn't even advanced to 1 plate a side bench (lol).

After two years of very little natty gains, I felt sorry for him and gave him some dbol. He took 20 mg a day. I shot up around 20 pounds on 15 mg dbol first cycle so I expected similar results for him. After 1.5 - 2 weeks, he had no gains whatsoever but he woke me up in the middle of the night telling me to take him to the hospital. He got kidney stones from 20 mg of dbol.

I told him to quit as he wasn't built for it and he was wasting my time in the gym.

Thats fucked up bro lol, when I was in high school my step brother was in my weights class and he was the biggest pussy there hahaha it was embarrassing he could barley bench just the 45lb bar... everyone was like dude that's your brother? 

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 02:15:52 AM »
like you all said this little pussy was probably on a concoction of drugs + beta genetics

i used to party like mad about 1.5 years ago stayed up for days on coke and mkat mdma and then valium to sleep.
while on high test and tren

very fuking stupid idea - and if i died then it sure wasnt the steroids that did it.

yep - ive known someone who has pissed blood from m1T and people that have ran the same batch for 2-3 months and had just slightly elevated liver and normal kidneys.

i normaly dont read shit like this but it does make me laugh