Author Topic: Aaron Clark Road To The Arnold - 5 Weeks Out  (Read 3702 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: Aaron Clark Road To The Arnold - 5 Weeks Out
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 07:28:18 AM »
I'm actually loving the series! I never even heard of Aaron until BSL signed him. He seems like a cool dude who doesn't take himself too serious and trains hard. Looking forward to new videos.
BTW PJ, I think you need to make more videos with the Sith Lord, the latest ones had me cracking up  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 09:01:43 AM »
I'm actually loving the series! I never even heard of Aaron until BSL signed him. He seems like a cool dude who doesn't take himself too serious and trains hard. Looking forward to new videos.
BTW PJ, I think you need to make more videos with the Sith Lord, the latest ones had me cracking up  ;D
hi Aaron
w

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 10:02:40 AM »

Choke on a cock

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 10:09:28 AM »
I thought it was going to be funny then I watched and I felt bad. Jason was so happy and really though he was helping. While Aaron is just trolling and being a huge dick

Yeah, they invited Jason in as though they actually cared about his opinion regarding posing.  ::) ::) He was just on video for comic relief. Then they told him to hit his famous vacuum pose.  :-\ :-\
X

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 10:14:20 AM »
This will not end well for Aaron...broke, bald and short before 30...