Author Topic: Rich Pianino's insane motivation video...  (Read 4827 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Pianino's insane motivation video...
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 07:53:18 PM »
Which one of you wrote this?  Lol.

Love your videos rich but i need your help man ive been trying to lead the 5%er life style and doing what ev orrrrr it takes but ive come across a few obstacles in the process:( :( :(

1- ive been eating 35 meals a day like you said but now im shitting blood and my asshole looks like a bagel :( help?

2-i got my entire body and face covered in tribal tattoos but i got sacked from my job because of it and now i cant fund my oil n food bills? Wtf? Help

3-filled 50% of my body with synthol but now i look like the michillin tire man and im coughing and shitting yellow goo... Wtf?? Help

4-currently on a stack of test.decca.tren.eq doing 10cc of each a day, is this enough? Im getting fuck all gains upto now?

Currently 165lbs at 18 years old, my goal is to do a natural bodybuilding show in july this year at 250lbs 3% body fat..... But where the fuck am i going wrong rich? Im willing to do whatever it takes like this guy in the video...thanks for your help... Any advice youtubers?

Fucking. Brilliant.  ;D ;D ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Rich Pianino's insane motivation video...
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 08:15:44 PM »
Which one of you wrote this?  Lol.

Love your videos rich but i need your help man ive been trying to lead the 5%er life style and doing what ev orrrrr it takes but ive come across a few obstacles in the process:( :( :(

1- ive been eating 35 meals a day like you said but now im shitting blood and my asshole looks like a bagel :( help?

2-i got my entire body and face covered in tribal tattoos but i got sacked from my job because of it and now i cant fund my oil n food bills? Wtf? Help

3-filled 50% of my body with synthol but now i look like the michillin tire man and im coughing and shitting yellow goo... Wtf?? Help

4-currently on a stack of test.decca.tren.eq doing 10cc of each a day, is this enough? Im getting fuck all gains upto now?

Currently 165lbs at 18 years old, my goal is to do a natural bodybuilding show in july this year at 250lbs 3% body fat..... But where the fuck am i going wrong rich? Im willing to do whatever it takes like this guy in the video...thanks for your help... Any advice youtubers?

LOOOOOL