Author Topic: Victor running his mouth in the new MD.....  (Read 4411 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Victor running his mouth in the new MD.....
« on: February 22, 2006, 10:17:49 AM »
I read a quote by him saying something to the effect that all the competitors for the Arnold were ok, but the only real threat was Dexter.  Personally I like Lee for the Arnold and Vic better stop running his mouth.

body88

Re: Victor running his mouth in the new MD.....
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 10:17:57 AM »
Lol have u seen the pics of that retard 3 weeks out

ok Vic lol

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:23:20 AM »
Lol have u seen the pics of that retard 3 weeks out
ok Vic lol

u posted that 8 seconds after the thread was posted!  :o 

hillbilly

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 10:23:59 AM »
Yeah i dont think vic has a chance in hell!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 10:41:27 AM »
not only does he look way too bloated this close to the contest, I was just pissed that he didn't even recognize and threat from Priest, Badell, Cormier, Alves, etc., etc., the list goes on and on.  I thought he was given a gift of 5th place last fall (I saw it going to Branch) and he has a long way to go to think he can dispose of Lee Priest so easily.

body88

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 02:17:50 PM »
Not to mention his gut which is ever growing

along with those shady pics where it looks like he had been dippin in the oilllllll in those bis. anyone got em?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 05:02:17 PM »
vic has a better physique than lee(no offense lee), it's all a matter of conditioning for him, and those pics were 7 weeks out not 3, vic always comes in better shape than people think he will based on his x week out pics so who knows, maybe he'll nail it this time.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 12:46:03 PM »
Hey Victor is fucking awesome and what he did isn't what I call "running his mouth". You should read gustavo's column is you wanna see someone running his mouth

hillbilly

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »
vic has a better physique than lee(no offense lee), it's all a matter of conditioning for him, and those pics were 7 weeks out not 3, vic always comes in better shape than people think he will based on his x week out pics so who knows, maybe he'll nail it this time.

i think vics physique had more potential than lees but vics gut has got way bigger and once that happens i  havent seen anyone go back to normal after. so i think lee has a better bod!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 02:59:07 PM »
i think vics physique had more potential than lees but vics gut has got way bigger and once that happens i  havent seen anyone go back to normal after. so i think lee has a better bod!
uhh are what exactly are you looking at?  did you see the 2005 mr o? i didnt see any gut whatsoever on him, and he has a tight waist, post pics please.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 08:59:16 PM »
first off Vic never runs his mouth ! he is one of the most humble and down to earth pro's you will ever want to meet !  Gustavo is the only one running his mouth all the time .
as for what he said , it's very true the only guy he has to watch out for is Dex and Gustavo as far as Lee goes he is a nice guy but come on, Lee is a second tier Bodybuilder now ! He had to get a gift just to beat David Henry at the ironman !
CENSORED BY RON !

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 10:36:44 PM »
Look, almost all of us here like Lee but casting him as the winner of the arnold and things like that really doesn't do anything but show that you're not being objective. 

Thats not hate on the guy, at the end of the day he has maximised what he has a lot more than most guys. 

Still, if i'm proven wrong then I won't be disappointed.

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 08:18:59 PM »

...Nothing personal against Lee but I don't see him winning the Arnold. (I do like the guy though...). ~ 8)
~Sean-DeMarco

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 06:14:33 PM »
Lees got the momentum now, and he has the ability to come in huge and looking totally peeled.

I cant call placings because it really comes down to who nails the details on the night itself. I dont mind people running their mouths off at all, it adds interest. But on the night, the bodies do the talking and there are no words.

so bring on the show.

Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy