Author Topic: 2 people in 2 days flip me off while driving.  (Read 4235 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
2 people in 2 days flip me off while driving.
« on: January 30, 2015, 11:09:20 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with people?  Twice in 2 days driving, total fucktards cut me off.  I honk and they flip me off.  Two separate incidents.  One I pull along side and the guy rolls down his window and then I pull up and roll my down and tell him to stop and get out so I can rip his lungs out.  He panics and turns at the next light and takes off.  The other I just laughed it off.  Of course I'm an internet ninja who posts on getbig, but honestly I would fucking kill these idiots if they wanted to get out and square off.  Seems this country is just hitting the shitter at warp speed.

Good speed shitty drivers....

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: 2 people in 2 days flip me off while driving.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 11:15:42 AM »
didnt you see the evander holyfield video? pay attention

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 11:16:22 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 11:16:59 AM »
didnt you see the evander holyfield video? pay attention

I did.  In this case they are both the raging white guy. 

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 11:25:02 AM »
first you cant drink and drive
then you cant have roid rage

they are taking away all the fun from driving  >:(

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 11:32:20 AM »
I stay surprisingly cool for the number of idiots who put my life in danger on a weekly basis. Pulling over and getting physical is totally crossing the line which is why I just give them a "thumbs up!"

This ABSOLUTE asshole had his truck parked inches from the drivers side to my car at the gym. He arrived the same time I finished and I said to him "good timing" he didn't say a word, got in his truck and left. Fuckin' girl...

Gave him a thumbs up too. Was hoping he would come back thinking I fliped him to again let him know what an dipshit the fat fuck was...
?

ChuckleHead

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »
I stay surprisingly cool for the number of idiots who put my life in danger on a weekly basis. Pulling over and getting physical is totally crossing the line which is why I just give them a "thumbs up!"

This ABSOLUTE asshole had his truck parked inches from the drivers side to my car at the gym. He arrived the same time I finished and I said to him "good timing" he didn't say a word, got in his truck and left. Fuckin' girl...

Gave him a thumbs up too. Was hoping he would come back thinking I fliped him to again let him know what an dipshit the fat fuck was...

so in other words you ain't so tough when it's live and in your face?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 11:36:25 AM »
Getting into a physical altercation over road rage may equal jail time. Something I am not invested in.

I actually stay rather calm. I don't care if people flip me off or tailgate me. I just keep driving the same way. The funny thing is these people get mad over the dumbest reason. I am on the highway driving. Speech limit is 60. I am going 75 and the person is riding my ass.  ??? ??? I mean, how fast do I have to drive to get him off my ass? I can understand if I was doing 50 in a 60, but I am going 15 mph over the speed limit. Ridiculous.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 11:37:22 AM »
first you cant drink and drive
then you cant have roid rage

they are taking away all the fun from driving  >:(

If they don't want people to drink & drive, why do bars have parking lots?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 11:40:20 AM »
If they don't want people to drink & drive, why do bars have parking lots?

Too f'in funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 11:40:37 AM »
The first guy as a complete douche.  There is a two lane road that eventually splits into three for a right turn.  I was in front of him.  As the split arrives I go to move over but he tried to do it before the split thinking he could squeeze in.  What the fuck was this asshole's reasoning? 

The other incident was we were both in two turning lanes next to each other, as we both turned they didn't stay in their lane and did a cross over right next to me almost hitting my car.

Just stupid dumb fucks.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 11:42:09 AM »
the guy should have waited, period.
?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 12:00:46 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with people?  Twice in 2 days driving, total fucktards cut me off.  I honk and they flip me off.  Two separate incidents.  One I pull along side and the guy rolls down his window and then I pull up and roll my down and tell him to stop and get out so I can rip his lungs out.  He panics and turns at the next light and takes off.  The other I just laughed it off.  Of course I'm an internet ninja who posts on getbig, but honestly I would fucking kill these idiots if they wanted to get out and square off.  Seems this country is just hitting the shitter at warp speed.

consider yourself lucky, in the last two weeks i was almost ran off the road in a snowstorm, almost carjacked=  guy was pulling like a maniac trying to get into a locked door at a stoplight.. i'm almost happy when they flip me off, it just shows they care... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 12:06:12 PM »
It doesn't make sense what they're trying to get out by flipping someone off.  If they wanted to step out unless they are trained at fighting they're going to get their asses kicked, but even then, what if I was a 100 pound soaking wet shit.  Why would they be dumb enough to assume that I don't carry a gun and shoot them on the spot?  Funny how they are the agressive driver, they are the ones that almost cause an accident yet they get mad enough to flip me off.  Agro fucking people.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 12:09:34 PM »
It doesn't make sense what they're trying to get out by flipping someone off.  If they wanted to step out unless they are trained at fighting they're going to get their asses kicked, but even then, what if I was a 100 pound soaking wet shit.  Why would they be dumb enough to assume that I don't carry a gun and shoot them on the spot?  Funny how they are the agressive driver, they are the ones that almost cause an accident yet they get mad enough to flip me off.  Agro fucking people.

Weird things happen to people when they get behind the wheel.  I think they feel like they're immune from any harm that could result from conflict.

It's bad in the northeast, at least below NH - they take everything personally.  Even getting passed on the left.
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 12:11:57 PM »
It aint worth it. Keep it movin'.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 12:47:34 PM »

Ha...I do the same exact.  Thumbs up, big smile. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 01:26:16 PM »

Nice!
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 01:42:07 PM »

That gets them more angry. They are looking for a reaction. When they dont get it, it fuels them more.
X

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 01:49:37 PM »

Did you learn how to drive from Suge Knight?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 02:44:05 PM »

X

Knooger

• Getbig V

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2015, 01:55:49 AM »
Giving someone the finger is letting them know you're still in the 3rd grade.  Honestly the last time I've done that one.
People who couldn't even bench 135 are roadway heroes behind the wheel...oh, until you actually pull over and invite them out to talk...then the courage is usually drained from their body.
I had one guy, who I cut off by accident...starts tailing me.  As I brake and pull over and offer to get out, he takes off.  So...what was the point of trying to follow me?  How small he must have felt.
It's similar to the small minded guy who won't let you merge in....grrrr...tough at 150lbs of skinny fat behind that wheel...it's pathetic.
Getting into a physical altercation over road rage may equal jail time. Something I am not invested in.

I actually stay rather calm. I don't care if people flip me off or tailgate me. I just keep driving the same way. The funny thing is these people get mad over the dumbest reason. I am on the highway driving. Speech limit is 60. I am going 75 and the person is riding my ass.  ??? ??? I mean, how fast do I have to drive to get him off my ass? I can understand if I was doing 50 in a 60, but I am going 15 mph over the speed limit. Ridiculous.
Tell me your the clown who sits in the left lane thinking....I'm going 15 over?  Why is someone behind me.
Always move over.  If you're going 100 and someone is doing 120...move.  You get these ego driven dipshits who sit there and can't handle when someone is dictating to them what to do.  Just man up and move the fuck over.  Worst drivers on the road.  They cause people to weave around traffic.  Drive on the autobahn...you won't see this.
US citizen are the worst drivers due to slack driving tests.  You don't even get a serious test and are test every what...40 years?  Haha.  It's amazing there aren't more deaths per year.
N

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2015, 02:04:03 AM »
Id have taken them out, choke them down and screamed "WELCOME TO DA TOP OF DA FOOD CHAINNNNNNNN"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2015, 06:50:33 AM »