Author Topic: Mistakes People Make With Steroids  (Read 1828 times)

blackbart12090

• Getbig II
  • I was so black it was 2005 it was magnificent.
Mistakes People Make With Steroids
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:29:29 PM »
Don't take them too quickly.  ;)

http://www.123helpme.com/view.asp?id=77459

Mods: Please delete the other thread.

Users: This thread was reposted. Enjoy replying.....

blackbart12090

• Getbig II
Re: Mistakes People Make With Steroids
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 12:34:08 PM »
Comments?

blackbart12090

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 12:46:43 PM »
Really useful guide.  ;)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »
Agree with the point about six weeks on, six weeks off.

I'll only ever use short esters now - prop, acetate, phenyl-prop. Slightly more expensive in the long run but you get what you pay for.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 02:20:48 PM »
A min of 10 hours of sleep? lol...The writer is showing the number one major sign of depression. That is excessive sleep.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 02:31:06 PM »
For non competitive bodybuilders who plan on training for life...

The best thing someone could do for themselves is get their total Testosterone levels checked. No sense using hormones like a yo yo. It's dumb and that's when you'll run into problems down the road. Get your levels checked and simply use HRT dosage for the rest of your life to keep your test levels at the high end of normal. Stop thinking about taking time off to bring your natural levels back. In a lot of cases they won't come back as fast as people tell and your just going to shut them down again when you go back on. Do waste your time, money and health with taking more drugs to bring them back when off. Simply use synthetic Test for the rest of your life and build a body with your Test levels always at the higher end of normal...If you get your levels checked and they are at the high end of normal, Don't use steroids. Those numbers will drop when you get older and that's when you should supplement test to bring them back up...

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 02:36:45 PM »
For non competitive bodybuilders who plan on training for life...

The best thing someone could do for themselves is get their total Testosterone levels checked. No sense using hormones like a yo yo. It's dumb and that's when you'll run into problems down the road. Get your levels checked and simply use HRT dosage for the rest of your life to keep your test levels at the high end of normal. Stop thinking about taking time off to bring your natural levels back. In a lot of cases they won't come back as fast as people tell and your just going to shut them down again when you go back on. Do waste your time, money and health with taking more drugs to bring them back when off. Simply use synthetic Test for the rest of your life and build a body with your Test levels always at the higher end of normal...

I'm starting to agree with this more and more

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 02:43:27 PM »

Depends on your genetics. My natty test levels always come back to pre cycle levels within 2-3 months and normal range so I guess I am lucky in that department.

95% of people non pro athletes who use hormones aren't getting their levels checked to even know. So you certainly are in the minority of knowing your levels come back...I personally believe keeping your test levels at a certain range at all times is the best form of action that a person can take for themselves. A person can build an impressive body on min/amount of hormones...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 03:08:30 PM »
the Bro science in that article and this thread is epic.  love it.

blackbart12090

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 06:54:44 PM »
Thanks everyone!

mandar14, thanks for the heads up!