Author Topic: any DNP users?  (Read 13226 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: any DNP users?
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2015, 07:47:33 PM »
DNP works wonders if used correctly. I wouldn't go above 3 caps per day after assessing your tolerance. As others have said, avoid public spaces. Even in minus weather I was walking around with a t-shirt on and still sweating. There is a big rebound effect with it too.

Not unless you screw up. If you had a rebound, it was your fault.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 07:50:57 PM »
DNP is for lazy fucks who have weak minds and can't stick to a diet. If you need to take dnp to get lean then you should come off all gear and train and watch your diet and learn how to do it correctly. In my opinion T3 and carb cycling with little to 0 carbs will get you shredded and you might not even need t3. Also the only reason for using DNP would be if you have a contest coming up and you're way behind on your diet. Not calling anyone lazy or anything though, just saying.

wtf are you talking about? Diet is MORE important on DNP. It's easy to tell who has never used DNP when they start to compare DNP vs diet. Anyone who has actually used it knows you need BOTH, or else it's a complete waste of DNP. And the food cravings on DNP are worse than on anything you can take on the planet, so it requires more willpower than anything. You can't be lazy and use DNP or else you won't make it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 08:44:11 PM »
Well no shit, if you don't diet on DNP, you won't lose fat. You should have done the galeniko diet WITH 500mg DNP.

"I also tried it at 500mg for 2 weeks on the galeniko diet and it was no better"

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 01:02:56 AM »
did 14 days on it

if its pure chemical you wont be able to do much training almost impossible

for me it felt like i was ILL propa ill - just lying on my bed sweating like i had a fever

fat loss was great though.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 01:32:41 AM »
DNP is for lazy fucks who have weak minds and can't stick to a diet. If you need to take dnp to get lean then you should come off all gear and train and watch your diet and learn how to do it correctly. In my opinion T3 and carb cycling with little to 0 carbs will get you shredded and you might not even need t3. Also the only reason for using DNP would be if you have a contest coming up and you're way behind on your diet. Not calling anyone lazy or anything though, just saying.

probably the biggest load of shit ive heard.

DNP makes you feel like your dying. its worse and harder to get through then any fucking workout or diet.

IF YOU GET THROUGH 14 DAYS on real DNP because at 400mg if you dont feel like shit your dnp is shit. - then your a fucking mental warrior

id love to shuv 500mg down your throat every day for 14 days and get you to tell me again how DNP is for lazy people

very easy to see the twink keyboard warriors on this website

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 03:28:44 AM »
did 14 days on it

if its pure chemical you wont be able to do much training almost impossible

for me it felt like i was ILL propa ill - just lying on my bed sweating like i had a fever

fat loss was great though.
true
i was moving in slow motion whenever i had to walk up stairs or at an inclination
i also remember sitting in a seminar at uni in the winter and i could feel the drips of sweat running down my back and soaking my _tshirt_.
face also takes on a slight red from the heat you expel

500mg dnp had me sweating about as much as 200mcg t3, but dnp feels different and much more uncomfortable

it also makes you look like complete shit while on it, flat as fuck but still extremely watery, especially subcutaneous water retention

cutting without dnp is much more comfortable

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 05:31:13 AM »
very true

i had to sit with my mate at uni while for a few hours while he slept make sure he didnt die

he went to work on summers day cam back and was sweating so bad and huge headache and looked like he was gna die - should of rang 999 to be fair

DNP makes me feel ILL cant move much, breath heavy and sweat bad accompanied with headaches usually and like you say its horrible because

your going througbh all this only to look like absolute shit on it

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 06:21:07 AM »
very true

i had to sit with my mate at uni while for a few hours while he slept make sure he didnt die

he went to work on summers day cam back and was sweating so bad and huge headache and looked like he was gna die - should of rang 999 to be fair

DNP makes me feel ILL cant move much, breath heavy and sweat bad accompanied with headaches usually and like you say its horrible because

your going througbh all this only to look like absolute shit on it

Wtf??? so you're telling me your friend on the verge of dying is worth fat loss at a faster rate?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 08:45:35 AM »
"I also tried it at 500mg for 2 weeks on the galeniko diet and it was no better"

Oops sorry misread that

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 08:56:42 AM »
Speaking of Dorian, im sure he took DNP to achieve his shreds! Wonder his amount?

From what I know Dorian was one of the first guys to start using DNP. I think you get in great shape without DNP.  Maybe if you were going to try and get that elusive pro card then you might want to give it a shot but otherwise I don't see a point. I do know how it feels to want to try a compound thought so if you do use it just start out really mild and slowly raise the dose if needed. Your able to get in great condition without DNP but who knows what you would look like if you ran some DNP?  either way when you diet you come in very good shape!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 09:42:14 AM »
dnp is probably the only drug that id consider "not worth it" because of the side effects, even though the results are pretty good...

id rather blast grams of tren and tons of t3 to get the same results and even that is much more comfortable.

that being said, im done with both approaches i guess...
longer and less severely restricted cuts are superior imo. not necessarily for physique reasons but for mental health reasons.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2015, 02:06:28 AM »
Wtf??? so you're telling me your friend on the verge of dying is worth fat loss at a faster rate?

can you read??? obviously not

id never run DNP again its not worth it, im telling you your comment of it being for lazy people is garbage.

lazy people may think its a way to get lean quick just like they do with eph and clen.

there in for a shock if they think that.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2015, 02:07:34 AM »
dnp is probably the only drug that id consider "not worth it" because of the side effects, even though the results are pretty good...

id rather blast grams of tren and tons of t3 to get the same results and even that is much more comfortable.

that being said, im done with both approaches i guess...
longer and less severely restricted cuts are superior imo. not necessarily for physique reasons but for mental health reasons.

same as you bud, its a grat fatburner but the sides outweight the benefits for me.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2015, 02:49:45 AM »
If you guys knoq Dr.J or have seen him in contest shape the guy knows how to get very ripped! I'm not sure what he has to prove at this point. The only reason he might want to use it ,is if he is doing a show where there is a pro card on the table.

Dr.J is Pro quality. maybe if the judge caught a glimpse of him off point he might look a little big but that is unlikely.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
From what I know Dorian was one of the first guys to start using DNP. I think you get in great shape without DNP.  Maybe if you were going to try and get that elusive pro card then you might want to give it a shot but otherwise I don't see a point. I do know how it feels to want to try a compound thought so if you do use it just start out really mild and slowly raise the dose if needed. Your able to get in great condition without DNP but who knows what you would look like if you ran some DNP?  either way when you diet you come in very good shape!

:D
Mr. AZ 2003

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2015, 05:30:22 AM »
Holy shitamole, I'm currently using it for the first time ever and just hit my max dose 3 days ago. That's 500mg. I started at some 119kg/262lbs at 195cm/6'5 so from a dose/body weight standpoint it's not even a high dose. There's no fucking way I'm going higher than that. How the fucking shit are people running 600-700-800mg of this crap (these numbers are for non crystal). Jesus Fucking Christ, the lethargy and the sweating, the only way you can use this properly is to be a full blown NEET with zero social obligations (at least as far as I'm concerned). Doing anything but laying in bed becomes a massive, massive chore. Oh yeah, and the carb cravings somebody mentioned? Holy fuck. I'm usually not very sensitive to any kind of drug, but this is absolutely horrible.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2015, 10:42:51 AM »
I just got over the flu lost 10 lbs in 3 days looked shredded sounds the same as the flu this dnp shit

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2015, 02:05:35 AM »
feels worse then flu at high doses lol

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2015, 11:59:25 AM »
Dnp is real dangerous drug. Needs supervision.

Normally we pop 4-5 pills a day,,, depending on experience some go upto 12 pills a day,,, now those guys already above 260-70bs when starting out. This is run for 4-5 days again because this drig is real. we up the carbs,, take glucose or just table sugar a few times a day when feeling like shit. This all is done with 3-4 workouts in a day. 2 weight training sessiins with two cardio sessions,,, again depends on your experience. I have almost passed out a couple of time during my cardio sessions.
thia how it is done buy real big guys the ones who are like showstoppers when they enrer the gym with this muscle mass.
make sure you got b12 shots ready and eat lots of antioxidants especially vitamin c at around 3-5 gms

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2015, 02:26:56 AM »
what do you mean 4-5 pills a day

never say shit like that again on here.

if your pills are 400mg each thats 2g a day and this is one drug that i can say on 2g a day your chances opf death are hight even dosed at 200mg 1g of dnp a day is close to death point

you shouldnt need more then 400mg - 400mg and you can kiss goodbye to a normal life while your on it