Author Topic: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)  (Read 15631 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2015, 12:10:10 PM »
One reason coach hates me is cause i exposed ppl on here

Hmmm didnt he just threaten to expose sf?

Midget hypocrite of peace

That didn't even enter my mind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2015, 12:11:13 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2015, 12:24:58 PM »
If a person CHEATS to win, then YES, it has a lot to do with winning.

Carroll had a title stripped for CHEATING.
Carroll had player suspended for drug use, which is CHEATING.

I don't understand the defense of cheating being "Hey, we're winning, aren't we?"

Did you catch the Giants vs Patriots game? Someone caught them cheating and posted it on FB. At the last few seconds of the game, when the person was about to kick the field goal and the time clock was running down, it was reset back to 25 seconds for the patriots. People are wondering why this happened.  ??? ??? Either Patriots are not cheating or they are and are really bad at hiding it.
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2015, 12:28:30 PM »
That didn't even enter my mind.

youre short
and stupid
and short

and yes it entered your mind, you used to post about it.

Did I mention how short you are?
Any fat white guys knock Kongo out lately? Seems like a common thing

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2015, 12:33:12 PM »
for guys like you winning is the most inportant thing,  you dont care if they raped some kids or what ever as long as they arw winning they are ok in your book

We live in a sport culture. As I stated before, look at all the people who were backing Paterno, after he was exposed for doing the bare minimum about child abuse. I may also add that in some states, only doing the bare minimum in reporting child abuse is against the law! I do not know if that law applies in Penn. But given that Paterno was an authority figure in a university, it makes him a MANDATED REPORTER. Obviously, MANY people turned against Paterno, as they should have, however many people continued to back him. Why would they back a person who covered up child abuse? Its an interesting understanding of how large groups function. But for many people, they want to win at all cost, even if other people are victimized in the process. This is a huge issue in many sport organizations who cover up instances of crime, so their star quarterback can keep playing.
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2015, 12:36:58 PM »
We live in a sport culture. As I stated before, look at all the people who were backing Paterno, after he was exposed for doing the bare minimum about child abuse. I may also add that in some states, only doing the bare minimum in reporting child abuse is against the law! I do not know if that law applies in Penn. But given that Paterno was an authority figure in a university, it makes him a MANDATED REPORTER. Obviously, MANY people turned against Paterno, as they should have, however many people continued to back him. Why would they back a person who covered up child abuse? Its an interesting understanding of how large groups function. But for many people, they want to win at all cost, even if other people are victimized in the process. This is a huge issue in many sport organizations who cover up instances of crime, so their star quarterback can keep playing.

ARE WE CLEAR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahhahha you must have pooed your pants

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2015, 12:40:50 PM »
Did you catch the Giants vs Patriots game? Someone caught them cheating and posted it on FB. At the last few seconds of the game, when the person was about to kick the field goal and the time clock was running down, it was reset back to 25 seconds for the patriots. People are wondering why this happened.  ??? ??? Either Patriots are not cheating or they are and are really bad at hiding it.

The Patriots don't run the Giants stadium (or any) play clock. If it was on Facebook, it must be truth.  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2015, 01:04:11 PM »
ARE WE CLEAR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahhahha you must have pooed your pants

;D ;D ;D

We are Crystal Clear. Is Potato CLEAR?!?!?
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2015, 01:05:41 PM »
;D ;D ;D

We are Crystal Clear. Is Potato CLEAR?!?!?

Potato is clear as mud, she is completely underneath a blanket snoring up a storm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2015, 01:05:56 PM »
Did you catch the Giants vs Patriots game? Someone caught them cheating and posted it on FB. At the last few seconds of the game, when the person was about to kick the field goal and the time clock was running down, it was reset back to 25 seconds for the patriots. People are wondering why this happened.  ??? ??? Either Patriots are not cheating or they are and are really bad at hiding it.

Brady does a "raise the roof" sign and they always move the clock up to 25 seconds.  They do this once or twice in tight games.  It's one of those little things that internet conspiracy theorists discover and NBC/ESPN/NFL just kinda ignore.  They make millions off those glorious Brady drives, not punts after 40 second clock violations.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2015, 01:06:57 PM »

FUck and I thought it was Eli Manning doing jack shit on the final drive, throwing the ball away and settling for a field goal leaving 1:47 on the clock and the defense unable to stop the Pats from marching down field.  What would we do without facebook being there to explain the real truth?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2015, 01:19:15 PM »
FUck and I thought it was Eli Manning doing jack shit on the final drive, throwing the ball away and settling for a field goal leaving 1:47 on the clock and the defense unable to stop the Pats from marching down field.  What would we do without facebook being there to explain the real truth?

El Diablo Blanco, this is what Im talking about. Good thing I noticed the FB page and was able to find out this information. I may be forwarding it to the commissioner of the NFL. Would you like to stay in the loop?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2015, 01:20:39 PM »
The Patriots don't run the Giants stadium (or any) play clock. If it was on Facebook, it must be truth.  ::)

There is a chance, and I am just throwing this out there, that the Giants may be in on the conspiracy. You do not know who is paying who off these days. Just a hypothesis. But this is something I am definitely on top of! Trust me!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2015, 01:21:55 PM »
Brady does a "raise the roof" sign and they always move the clock up to 25 seconds.  They do this once or twice in tight games.  It's one of those little things that internet conspiracy theorists discover and NBC/ESPN/NFL just kinda ignore.  They make millions off those glorious Brady drives, not punts after 40 second clock violations.

"Raising the roof" may be a signal to the people who control the clock.
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2015, 01:24:22 PM »
4 post meltdown of are we clear  :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2015, 01:26:41 PM »

Of course it's true. Don't you know that whatever 240 and the "dr" post must be true. lol

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2015, 01:28:44 PM »
Of course it's true. Don't you know that whatever 240 and the "dr" post must be true. lol

I know it... delusional  ??? ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2015, 01:33:22 PM »
I know it... delusional  ??? ::)

Dude, you cannot deny that the Giants may be in on this conspiracy. Brady has a lot of money. He may be paying off people. You can't prove its not true!
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2015, 01:41:32 PM »
Nope, this has nothing to do with the weis affair claims.  like I said, that's his business.

Sanchez rape arrest.  THAT is bad bad bad.  I have no idea why he was just able to pick up and play after that.

Why we should never trust what you post.

http://deadspin.com/5739780/why-no-one-remembers-the-mark-sanchez-rape-case

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2015, 01:48:00 PM »

Don't worry fat boy. He knows.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2015, 02:04:51 PM »
FUck and I thought it was Eli Manning doing jack shit on the final drive,

Nah, just checked the run and threw a perfect pass to Beckham, which got called a drop, because the rule is flawed.

Where did that drive he did "jack shit" on start?  His own......3?
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »

Sorry, but I couldn't help!! Clear as day!!
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2015, 02:07:06 PM »
Don't worry fat boy. He knows.

who knows what?
wtf are you talking about, make some sense

5 foot fuck all man calls me fat boy,,,ooo the pain inside me,......and to top it off hes fat too

ahahahahaahha
go read your bible so you can justify insulting people and talking shit
Its so Christian of you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2015, 02:08:10 PM »
who knows what?
wtf are you talking about, make some sense

5 foot fuck all man calls me fat boy,,,ooo the pain inside me,......and to top it off hes fat too

ahahahahaahha
go read your bible so you can justify insulting people and talking shit
Its so Christian of you

Yes, the pain is almost as bad as you calling me short. lol

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2015, 02:08:30 PM »
Sorry, but I couldn't help!! Clear as day!!

Thats not very Christian of you